PDA

View Full Version : Green Ops Tactical Rifle Class I (2 Days)

Kyle Reese
01-26-2020, 09:42 PM
Come join us this summer in lovely West Virginia for our 2-day Tactical Rifle Class I!

Prerequisite: You must have previous training or competition experience (IDPA, USPSA, 2-Gun or 3-Gun). Training standard would be at a minimum our Defensive Carbine I Clinic (4.5hrs) or equivalent but it would be ideal to have an 8-hour carbine course.

Description
This 2-day class covers the basic tactical use of the carbine (AR Platform 5.56/.223). It begins with the basics, including fundamentals of marksmanship, equipment selection, safety, manipulations, reloads (tactical & speed), and malfunctions. Students will increase their proficiency in close to midrange firing, tactical engagement of targets, ballistics review, the use of cover and move into more advanced drills. Primary focus is raising the accuracy level and tactical handling of the carbine. Students will continue to improve their carbine handling skills while reinforcing the fundamentals of marksmanship. Timed drills will help the student learn the balance between speed and accuracy. Students will also learn self-diagnostic skills to continue development of their own personal performance.

436 Apple Harvest Dr
Hedgesville, WV 25427

Cost
$450 (plus an additional $70.00 Range fee (or $35/day), payable cash the day of the course to the instructor).

Zeroing
Your carbine must be zeroed prior to this clinic. We recommend a 50/200m zero, but 25 & 100 are also acceptable for the course.

Topics Covered
Shooting positions

Multiple targets

Non standard response

Barricades

Turning and shooting

Timed Drills & Standards

Malfunction Drills

Target acquisition & discrimination

Strong and Support side shooting

Speed reloads/magazine changes

Equipment Needed
Carbine and 3 magazines

Sling

Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body

1000 rounds of 5.56/223 ammo. No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer rounds.

Knee pads (optional, but recommended)

Water for hydration

Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap

Services
Lunch is NOT included. Please bring your own.

It's highly recommended to bring a chair.

This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.

Register HERE (https://www.green-ops.com/tactical-rifle-i-2-days)

If you have any questions, please PM me here or email me at Fred@green-ops.com

See you at the range!