PDA

View Full Version : CZ P10c slide compatibility and availability?

Randy Harris
12-22-2019, 03:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether the new CZP10c carry optic slide will fit on the older ambi double mag release frame. Does anyone know? And do you know if CZ is offering the Carry optic slide?

I’m looking to add an RMR to a “suppressor ready P10c “ . But if the new CO slide is available by itself and it fits the old frame then then that would save me having to get a slide milled.

Alpha Sierra
12-23-2019, 12:07 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether the new CZP10c carry optic slide will fit on the older ambi double mag release frame. Does anyone know? And do you know if CZ is offering the Carry optic slide?

I’m looking to add an RMR to a “suppressor ready P10c “ . But if the new CO slide is available by itself and it fits the old frame then then that would save me having to get a slide milled.

It should fit. AFAIK the mechanical differences between the gen 1 and gen 2 frames are all in the mag latch mechanism and that part doesn't interface with the slide at all. The magazine ends up in the same location on both versions.

I did not see any OEM OR slides for sale either at CZ USA's webstore or at CZ Custom.