PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, P-F!

blues
12-19-2019, 11:09 AM
For a group of barrel sucking gun queers, (I mean that in the best possible light), you guys never cease to amaze me.

The general level of intelligence, skill, creativity, thinking, passion and honor seems, in my eyes, to reflect well upon the society from which we derive.

Perhaps there is hope after all. What were the odds that a bunch of knuckle dragging reprobates could make this experiment in community such a great place to be a part of?

Just wanted to send along my thanks to you all, whether we agree or not, during the holidays. This forum really is a great place to draw a chair up close to the fire and get warmed at during the cold days of winter.

(Glad to get that off my chest before BBI has his way with me. ;))

Jason M
12-19-2019, 11:13 AM
You had me at “knuckle dragging reprobates”.

Well said, as always!

BehindBlueI's
12-19-2019, 11:25 AM
(Glad to get that off my chest before BBI has his way with me. ;))

Safety word is "pomegranate"...or was it "Pomeranian"?

In fairness, I couldn't ban you. The balcony would be too lonely.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/5e/ce/de5ece654d59a289b2e099848a3ec058.png

Robinson
12-19-2019, 01:33 PM
As much as I've tried to drag the collective IQ and skill level down here, it remains pretty high. Ah well.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday season and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate.

Grey
12-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Love you too, blues.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

blues
12-19-2019, 05:45 PM
Love you too, blues.

I think I'll show that comment to the wife and keep her on her toes. ;)

Clusterfrack
12-19-2019, 06:11 PM
For a group of barrel sucking gun queers, (I mean that in the best possible light), you guys never cease to amaze me.

The general level of intelligence, skill, creativity, thinking, passion and honor seems, in my eyes, to reflect well upon the society from which we derive.

Well said as usual blues, and carefully neutral to how high or low that general level is... :D

This seems like a good place for a LOTR quote: “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

RJ
12-20-2019, 08:17 AM
I miss Pfestivus.

:cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk