PDA

View Full Version : HK VP Black Friday Deals

JonInWA
11-27-2019, 02:02 PM
I just got an email from HK detailing a couple of their Black Friday deals-my interest was piqued by the VP9 Longslide kit for $449 combined with the concurrent sale of 4 VP9/P30 9mm magazines (both 15 and 10 rounders) for $99, plus free shipping for anything over $75.

That strikes me as a pretty good deal, individually or combined. I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk

Just helping to spend everyone's p-f dollars with the reckless responsibility of a drunken government purchasing agent....enablers be us.

Best, Jon

zpelletier
11-27-2019, 03:17 PM
Mags are deff a good deal 👍🏼

OlongJohnson
11-27-2019, 03:50 PM
I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk

Does that information apply to P30 as well? Asking for a friend...

JonInWA
11-27-2019, 04:00 PM
Olong, I honestly don't know regarding the P30 receivers. TooSixy on the HKPro forum or Coyote41 or Talonis here would probably be the best sources/references for that. Since I don't know, I don't want to speculate; Confucius say, "Wise man who stay in lane tend to avoid catastrophic freeway chain collisions."

Best, Jon

OlongJohnson
11-27-2019, 04:36 PM
Olong, I honestly don't know regarding the P30 receivers. TooSixy on the HKPro forum or Coyote41 or Talonis here would probably be the best sources/references for that. Since I don't know, I don't want to speculate; Confucius say, "Wise man who stay in lane tend to avoid catastrophic freeway chain collisions."

Best, Jon

Thanks. I had thought TooSixty posts here on occasion, as well, but he doesn't seem to be coming up in a search. Off to Google with me.

JonInWA
11-27-2019, 05:00 PM
Thanks. I had thought TooSixty posts here on occasion, as well, but he doesn't seem to be coming up in a search. Off to Google with me.

He's on HKPro; it's TooSixy, NOT TooSixty-common search mistake.

Best, Jon

JBP55
11-27-2019, 07:27 PM
I just got an email from HK detailing a couple of their Black Friday deals-my interest was piqued by the VP9 Longslide kit for $449 combined with the concurrent sale of 4 VP9/P30 9mm magazines (both 15 and 10 rounders) for $99, plus free shipping for anything over $75.

That strikes me as a pretty good deal, individually or combined. I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk

Just helping to spend everyone's p-f dollars with the reckless responsibility of a drunken government purchasing agent....enablers be us.

Best, Jon

Good deal on the magazines but I am going to sell my like new VP9L Longslide Kit for $375.

backtrail540
11-27-2019, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I snagged eight for a potential future purchase. I can always get my money back if i end up going a different direction.

Willard
11-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the tip on the mags. Good price and I could use a few.

fpnunes
11-30-2019, 11:10 PM
I just snagged four. What a great deal! Thanks for the heads up, Jon. I totally missed these.