PDA

View Full Version : Morale patches

Totem Polar
11-24-2019, 12:30 AM
There is something here for a number of people here...

https://redheadedtshirts.com/collections/modern-military-patches

You’re welcome. Especially LittleLebowski, or any wickian.

RevolverRob
11-24-2019, 12:40 AM
https://www.violentlittle.com/collections/morale-patches

pangloss
11-24-2019, 12:47 AM
No Pistol-Forum anywhere. Very sad.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

AKDoug
11-24-2019, 03:32 AM
https://www.violentlittle.com/collections/morale-patches Thanks for the link.. picked up a couple Christmas presents. I have a buddy that's a huge Randy Savage fan.. got him the Oh Yeah patch. Another buddy that looks like Yukon Cornelius..so I got him that patch.

I'm usually not into patches at all, but my buds will get a kick out of these.

Bigghoss
11-24-2019, 10:15 AM
There is something here for a number of people here...

https://redheadedtshirts.com/collections/modern-military-patches

You’re welcome. Especially LittleLebowski, or any wickian.

https://www.violentlittle.com/collections/morale-patches

Both of these companies have some presence on Amazon, though not all there stuff is there.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=RedheadedTshirts&ref=bl_dp_s_web_0

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/20394256011?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Violent%20Little%20Machine%20Shop&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_20394256011

rayrevolver
11-24-2019, 10:29 PM
I have a bunch of Milspec Monkey patches. They are very well done.

Not sure if OML Patches is still around but they used to have a ton of good morale patches like the one below.

I don't get to wear pajamas at work anymore but I have a jacket. I don't rock these anymore because I am supposed to be a good influence on the kids.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/814dK030PeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Totem Polar
11-24-2019, 11:00 PM
I don't get to wear pajamas at work anymore but I have a jacket. I don't rock these anymore because I am supposed to be a good influence on the kids.

OT, but, anyone who’s hung out over in coterie a lot knows that I have some disdain for many academic admin, because, #1 they often have it coning, and #2 our dept was run for too long by this complete psycho from SA. It didn’t take much before there was open rebellion between the vast majority of the dept, and the above-mentioned individual. I used to put this patch on my jacket sleeve for any meeting with said loon:

https://gunsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/OS-0816-1.jpg

And then pop it off again on the way out.

RevolverRob
11-24-2019, 11:40 PM
OT, but, anyone who’s hung out over in coterie a lot knows that I have some disdain for many academic admin, because, #1 they often have it coning, and #2 our dept was run for too long by this complete psycho from SA. It didn’t take much before there was open rebellion between the vast majority of the dept, and the above-mentioned individual. I used to put this patch on my jacket sleeve for any meeting with said loon:

https://gunsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/OS-0816-1.jpg

And then pop it off again on the way out.

I’m sure there are nice people from SA - but I’ve yet to meet one in person.

We have two post-docs from SA in the lab right now. I have never met more entitled assholes in my life. And I’ve met people who have trust funds and went to Brown.

NEPAKevin
11-25-2019, 02:51 PM

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

https://www.skdtac.com/Drop-200-Pounds-Fast-Patch-p/skd.407.htm

rayrevolver
11-25-2019, 08:57 PM
https://www.skdtac.com/Drop-200-Pounds-Fast-Patch-p/skd.407.htm

First thing I thought was... Those are Warren Tactical sights! I know, Nerd Alert!

UNK
06-23-2020, 08:55 AM

LittleLebowski
06-23-2020, 09:00 AM

I really don't "get" morale patches, I'm open to someone else doing the work if they want.

RevolverRob
06-23-2020, 09:05 AM
I really don't "get" morale patches, I'm open to someone else doing the work if they want.

Really dude, you don't "get" them?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2097/3781/products/Big-Lebowski-Rug-Morale-Patch_2048x2048.jpg

OKAY FINE.

I'll design a P-F Patch.

I'm not actually much of a 'morale patch' guy myself, but I like them okay and wouldn't mind a P-F.

___

I have a few things in mind....

EPF
06-23-2020, 09:12 AM
I really don't "get" morale patches.

I never got it either, however, I will say that watching some Sergeant Major nuke some private after ripping of his “hey fuck face” or “suck meter pegged” patch and throw it across the street was always entertaining. I guess that counts as a morale boost 😂

RevolverRob
06-23-2020, 09:33 AM

Clusterfrack
06-23-2020, 09:41 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200623/9491732785337a7a1c30abf65f5174f6.jpg

Team patch from a recent precision rifle match.

UNK
12-09-2020, 06:36 AM
Same owners apparently. Got a text receipt from both companies from the same number. Veteran owned.

https://noisefighters.com/

https://www.violentlittle.com/

Shoresy
12-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Not as heavy on the meme patches but I usually look at Gadsden and Culpeper before heading anywhere else.

Guerrero
12-09-2020, 11:07 AM
I'm a tremendous nerd. On my jacket now:

GyroF-16
12-09-2020, 11:10 AM
I'm a tremendous nerd. On my jacket now:

Significance, for those of us not “hip to the jive”?

RoyGBiv
12-09-2020, 11:20 AM
I bought a few t's from G&P on Black Friday. Adding this patch got me free shipping.
Reading about its history (https://flagdom.com/historical-flags/fort-moultrie-flag), I thought it was pretty neat, not something most folks would be familiar with... Certainly not me.
64391 (https://gadsdenandculpeper.com/collections/front-of-hat-patches/products/fort-moultrie-historical-tactical-flag-patch)

Colonel Moultrie first commissioned the Liberty Flag in 1775, as an inspiration for militia personnel defending Sullivan Island from attacks by the British Royal Navy. The original flag likely did not include the word "Liberty," as there is no mention of the word in Colonel Moultrie's notes. During the revolutionary war, some soldiers carved the word, "Liberty" into their gorgets as a fashionable modification. The word Liberty may have been added to the crescent/gorget after the battle as a symbol of this and at some point, the design was likely modified again to feature the word, "Liberty" more prominently.

The Fort Moultrie flag was flown during the Revolutionary War, when the Americans successfully defended Sullivan's Island against the intrusion of the British navy in June, 1776. This involved a 10-hour siege in which British ships pounded Fort Moultrie and the surrounding land on the Island. The fort was successfully defended, mainly by South Carolinian militiamen, including Moultrie's 2nd South Carolina Regiment who were able to cause the British forces to withdraw, which preserved colonial control over Charleston. Famously, the flag was shot down during the battle, however, Sergeant William Jasper ran out into the open, risking his life to grab the flag and raise it again as a symbolic gesture to motivate his forces.

This military action saved Charleston from British re-occupation. It was crucial in the eventual American victory over the British. After many years of conflict, Charleston achieved independence in December 1782.

Guerrero
12-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Significance, for those of us not “hip to the jive”?

The Last Starfighter

Like I said, "tremendous nerd." If I could get a Buckaroo Banzai one, I'd wear that, too

Flamingo
12-09-2020, 12:10 PM
I spent way to long overseas and I am also a huge nerd. I don't wear any of the patches I have collected, and I have collected a lot, but they are in my basement office and hold a special nerdy place in my heart.

Here are some of my favorites:

I did some support for a counter narcotics team in southern Afghanistan and they gave me this patch:

I did very technical support for a group of cool guys and when I tried to explain how I did things in a briefing the commander said I know how you do this stuff it it "Pure Fucking Magic". The TOC NCOIC who was a pretty good power point artist made this patch for me. The letters in the stars are PFM for Pure Fucking Magic.

On another deployment we started to get partner nation members assigned to our compound and they needed to put signs in the latrines to tell them not to stand on the toilets when they crapped. My boss had these made and handed them out to folks when they returned to CONUS.

Early in the invasion of Iraq I was assigned to BIAP and we regularly went into the city. This was in the summer of 2003 and early 2004 before everything went to shit. The unit I was with was based out of Tampa and our commander brought a bunch of plastic flamingos to put in front of our building on what later became Camp Victory. The flamingos were because we worked out of temporary trailers in the parking lot of CENTCOM, and the boss said (jokingly) that we were just trailer trash. We quickly adopted the flamingo as our mascot.

As an aside, in 2010 or so the same boss went back to Baghdad and saw our flamingos in a corner of the base... I am certain that no one had any idea of what they were for.

Totem Polar
12-09-2020, 01:10 PM
I spent way to long overseas and I am also a huge nerd. I don't wear any of the patches I have collected, and I have collected a lot, but they are in my basement office and hold a special nerdy place in my heart.

I think I like you just a little bit more today than yesterday, which is saying something.

Trigger
12-09-2020, 01:39 PM
I never got it either, however, I will say that watching some Sergeant Major nuke some private after ripping of his “hey fuck face” or “suck meter pegged” patch and throw it across the street was always entertaining. I guess that counts as a morale boost 😂

Yeah, one time at a certain Wing, the Wing Commander said: “No morale patches are authorized.”

The lieutenants (LPA) promptly went out and had some “No Morale” patches made up. The word “Morale” with a red box and slash through it.

The Wing King was not amused. But I did not see the patches disappear.

UNK
12-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Cool patches but even better back story. I had a plant supervisor ask me how a certain process worked and I answered PFM Principle I believe. He was quite for a few moments then asked me what the PFM Principle was. Priceless moments 😁

I did some support for a counter narcotics team in southern Afghanistan and they gave me this patch:

I did very technical support for a group of cool guys and when I tried to explain how I did things in a briefing the commander said I know how you do this stuff it it "Pure Fucking Magic". The TOC NCOIC who was a pretty good power point artist made this patch for me. The letters in the stars are PFM for Pure Fucking Magic.

On another deployment we started to get partner nation members assigned to our compound and they needed to put signs in the latrines to tell them not to stand on the toilets when they crapped. My boss had these made and handed them out to folks when they returned to CONUS.

Early in the invasion of Iraq I was assigned to BIAP and we regularly went into the city. This was in the summer of 2003 and early 2004 before everything went to shit. The unit I was with was based out of Tampa and our commander brought a bunch of plastic flamingos to put in front of our building on what later became Camp Victory. The flamingos were because we worked out of temporary trailers in the parking lot of CENTCOM, and the boss said (jokingly) that we were just trailer trash. We quickly adopted the flamingo as our mascot.

As an aside, in 2010 or so the same boss went back to Baghdad and saw our flamingos in a corner of the base... I am certain that no one had any idea of what they were for.

Maple Syrup Actual
12-09-2020, 10:42 PM
I'm not a big morale patch guy although lots were sent to me at the magazine as you can probably imagine. I have a couple that I really like, like the Colt Canada C8 Operator, just because it's rare. I also have a T-rex skull one which is my coded reference to shooting from retention.

I used to have one that said "Uzis, Floozies and Jacuzzis" which I really liked. But the only one I habitually wear these days is this one:

Reflective lettering and everything.

I tried to convince a local training outfit to issue patches with course name abbreviations on them. For example, I did their Dismounted Small Teams Operations course, which they call DSTO. I went through a few of their courses, just to support them, really. Anyway they were looking for feedback and I said, along with some general thoughts, "make a morale patch with your company logo, and ones with each course title, like a certification...graduates will wear them to show off their successful completion of the course, and people at the range will see all these guys with your logo and the course names doing well at shooting and seeming cool, and want to join that club."

But they didn't do that, because none of the instructors or owners wear morale patches. But I still think that's a missed marketing opportunity.

GyroF-16
12-10-2020, 12:08 AM
Yeah, one time at a certain Wing, the Wing Commander said: “No morale patches are authorized.”

The lieutenants (LPA) promptly went out and had some “No Morale” patches made up. The word “Morale” with a red box and slash through it.

Thanks, Trigger - I got a good chuckle and good similar memories from that one.

rd62
12-10-2020, 07:04 AM
I bought a few t's from G&P on Black Friday. Adding this patch got me free shipping.
Reading about its history (https://flagdom.com/historical-flags/fort-moultrie-flag), I thought it was pretty neat, not something most folks would be familiar with... Certainly not me.
64391 (https://gadsdenandculpeper.com/collections/front-of-hat-patches/products/fort-moultrie-historical-tactical-flag-patch)

This is the basis for the SC state flag with the addition of the Palmetto tree. SC is called the Palmetto State and Palmetto trees were used in the construction of Ft Moultrie. The legend is that the spongy Palmetto wood absorbed many of the British canon balls aiding in the forts survival and the colonials victory over the British in the battle.

RevolverRob
12-10-2020, 12:33 PM
I'm not a big morale patch guy although lots were sent to me at the magazine as you can probably imagine. I have a couple that I really like, like the Colt Canada C8 Operator, just because it's rare. I also have a T-rex skull one which is my coded reference to shooting from retention.

I used to have one that said "Uzis, Floozies and Jacuzzis" which I really liked. But the only one I habitually wear these days is this one:

Reflective lettering and everything.

I tried to convince a local training outfit to issue patches with course name abbreviations on them. For example, I did their Dismounted Small Teams Operations course, which they call DSTO. I went through a few of their courses, just to support them, really. Anyway they were looking for feedback and I said, along with some general thoughts, "make a morale patch with your company logo, and ones with each course title, like a certification...graduates will wear them to show off their successful completion of the course, and people at the range will see all these guys with your logo and the course names doing well at shooting and seeming cool, and want to join that club."

But they didn't do that, because none of the instructors or owners wear morale patches. But I still think that's a missed marketing opportunity.

Umm - I kind of want a Maple Syrup Actual morale patch.

Mostly to tell folks about who Maple Syrup Actual is.

MistWolf
12-10-2020, 01:18 PM

Heh! When I was in the Air Force (when part of our duties was mucking out Pterodactyl stables), we were going through some bad leadership induced SUCK, I made up a flyer that said

WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE

FEELING TOO GOOD

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

MORALE BUSTERS!

800-AHH-SHIT

IN the middle was the the word MORALE with the circle & line through it

Totem Polar
12-10-2020, 01:47 PM
One of my favorites. I gave an extra one of these to a very kind and gentle colleague who actually got reprimanded by HR for micro aggressing in class. The whole thing was ludicrous, and this individual was grateful for the gag, even though not really a morale patch type of person.

RevolverRob
12-10-2020, 03:18 PM
If I make a morale patch that says,

"You can't spell morale without more oral."

I feel like that would sell very well.

Thoughts?

Edit: Just DM'ed a guy who does these sorts of things with the idea. If he does it up, I'll post a link.

UNK
12-10-2020, 06:35 PM

Thoughts?

Edit: Just DM'ed a guy who does these sorts of things with the idea. If he does it up, I'll post a link.

Who did you send it to?

UNK
12-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Cool patches but even better back story. I had a plant supervisor ask me how a certain process worked and I answered PFM Principle I believe. He was quite for a few moments then asked me what the PFM Principle was. Priceless moments 😁

I was on a shooting team in the Suck. The team Captain named us the Rabid Flamingos. And we won. The look on the Officers face when he had to say Rabid Flamingos when presenting the award made me think it pained him. Our team Captain a 2d Lt couldnt wipe the shit eating grin off of his face as he accepted.

Maple Syrup Actual
12-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Umm - I kind of want a Maple Syrup Actual morale patch.

Mostly to tell folks about who Maple Syrup Actual is.

You know...I actually had this idea this morning to create a website that's just all of my collected longer-form writing like the stuff from Burning Man, the boat build, the cabin, all of it, and just maintain everything there and have some small amount of advertising on it so I can justify it and maybe take tax write-offs for that stuff. Link to my stories in Calibre, all of that.

Maybe I should get a run of the patches made so there's swag for the site, it would be kind of funny to send a bunch out. Although it would make things really confusing at the range from time to time, if I did a big road trip to and started dropping in on people at the range or whatever.

At least if I did that, you would have an easier time, sort of, explaining who and what Maple Syrup Actual is. Well, who and what maybe isn't the hard part, maybe the hard part is the why.

Flamingo
12-10-2020, 07:57 PM
I was on a shooting team in the Suck. The team Captain named us the Rabid Flamingos. And we won. The look on the Officers face when he had to say Rabid Flamingos when presenting the award made me think it pained him. Our team Captain a 2d Lt couldnt wipe the shit eating grin off of his face as he accepted.

When I was working in Baghdad in 2003-2004 we would have to give briefings to BG Fast a few times a week. On one occasion she let her curiosity get the best of her and she asked what was up with the flamingos. One of our analysts, a Sailor with a thick Arkansas accent said... "well ma'am, if you are a brine shrimp a flamingo is a scary predator." She got a sour look on her face and never asked us any questions about our oddities.

Duelist
12-10-2020, 08:26 PM
When I was working in Baghdad in 2003-2004 we would have to give briefings to BG Fast a few times a week. On one occasion she let her curiosity get the best of her and she asked what was up with the flamingos. One of our analysts, a Sailor with a thick Arkansas accent said... "well ma'am, if you are a brine shrimp a flamingo is a scary predator." She got a sour look on her face and never asked us any questions about our oddities.

Oh, man. Barbara Fast - that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

MistWolf
12-10-2020, 11:28 PM

Thoughts?

You Can't Spell Morale without Mor Ale

UNK
12-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Damn it I meant to post it in the memes thread. I need moar coffee.

From a major online news organization

[SIZE=5] Donald Trump: ‘Get the Dam Vaccines Out NOW’]64481[/ATTACH]

NEPAKevin
12-12-2020, 02:34 PM
The Last Starfighter

Like I said, "tremendous nerd." If I could get a Buckaroo Banzai one, I'd wear that, too

I have seen some on Ebay and Amazon. (https://www.amazon.com/buckaroo-banzai-patches/s?k=buckaroo+banzai+patches)

BehindBlueI's
12-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Damn it I meant to post it in the memes thread. I need moar coffee.

Moved for you. Feel free to use the "report" if you need things moved, etc. due to lack of coffee, squirrel distractions, memory issues, or squirrel distractions, or memory issues.

BehindBlueI's
12-12-2020, 10:23 PM
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2237/2693/products/May_2020_-_Op._CF_-_Full_Color_b6cac75d-4cdd-498d-9e70-1dafeff302a0_600x.jpg?v=1590772756

UNK
12-13-2020, 07:04 AM
Moved for you. Feel free to use the "report" if you need things moved, etc. due to lack of coffee, squirrel distractions, memory issues, or squirrel distractions, or memory issues.

Thats a lot of good reasons. I think at least 5 of them apply to me.

Joe S
12-13-2020, 11:13 AM
I want to like morale patches, I really do. It just seems try hard to me, as a civilian guy (speaking for myself, not anyone else).

So, of course, I have two:
A gift from some buddies, it's on the gym bag, and fairly discreet, so u don't mind it all.

This I got just in case I want to feel tactical, with the express purpose of annoying anyone available. It's been surprisingly ineffective on the few occasions I wear it, which maybe says something about humanity, or my peers, or that maybe most people just kinda don't get it, like my wife.

I like the idea of a "No Morale" patch, as well as a run of Maple Syrup team patches.

rayrevolver
12-13-2020, 02:08 PM
We like patches in aviation! Normally you make patches for any big airplane program...or small one... or for no reason...or screw ups. Without a doubt, I am a patch whore. I have designed about 3 or 4 patches, but have only made 2.

To tie-in some of the previous themes, our new VP said he did NOT want us to get into the usual us & them that happens between the different jet teams, always in good fun. That means no airplane specific patches, no morale patches, and no patches of other aircraft screw ups. At the time we didn't know my jet would end up in the news for a big oops. A patch would have been cool for that mess.

Of course we ignored the VP. We decided instead of patches we ordered the biggest custom belt buckles available. Included was a bottle opener, our tail number, and slogan. Talking to people they would always look down at your junk..."Eyes up here gazer!!!" Even the feds who flew with us bought some buckles.

Next year we are going to work with a group that always makes a patch. One of their guys, a former Marine, does the artwork. It always involves a chicken. My last event with these guys had the chicken puking a rainbow. Good stuff.

Rick R
12-13-2020, 02:24 PM
I wasn’t big on morale patches until I found out that they stick to the ceiling material in vehicles.

Erick Gelhaus
12-13-2020, 03:00 PM
There's this:

Coyotesfan97
12-13-2020, 05:26 PM
I wasn’t big on morale patches until I found out that they stick to the ceiling material in vehicles.

And dash covers in your Tahoe:cool:

OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor
12-13-2020, 07:50 PM
There's this:

Damn I miss our friend.

Erick Gelhaus
12-13-2020, 07:54 PM
Damn I miss our friend.

PM sent

TOTS
12-14-2020, 11:45 AM
Not a lot of morale patches but patches I have a plenty. Here’s the half I have at home. More at work.

The more worn of two Jack Daniels Visor covers that were made for me. Guess you could call them morale patches.

UNK
12-17-2020, 10:43 PM

Totem Polar
12-17-2020, 11:59 PM
This I got just in case I want to feel tactical, with the express purpose of annoying anyone available. It's been surprisingly ineffective on the few occasions I wear it, which maybe says something about humanity, or my peers, or that maybe most people just kinda don't get it, like my wife.

I have this one, which causes cops to strike up conversations with me:

https://www.varusteleka.com/pictures/thumbs500a/35201586a5f57d74b6.jpg

Flamingo
12-18-2020, 12:50 PM
Here is another morale patch from early OIF. I look back now and a lot of the patches are pretty silly, but they were fun to collect and get.

JIATF-FRE (which was initially commanded by a LTC, who was a total badass) later became JIATF-HVI and the first CG was BG Craig Broadwater. BG Broadwater was also a badass. He was a Federal Judge in the civilian world and a SF guy in the National Guard.

BG Broadwater deployed to Iraq knowing that he had terminal cancer, but he wanted to get his licks in to the enemy. None of us knew he had cancer until after he returned to CONUS. He died just a few months after getting home.

He gave me this coin right before he left and it is one that I treasure to this day.

Joe S
12-18-2020, 12:52 PM
I have this one, which causes cops to strike up conversations with me:

https://www.varusteleka.com/pictures/thumbs500a/35201586a5f57d74b6.jpg

Since a buddy of mine showed up to dinner once wearing a t-shirt like that, I've been threatening to find a flag version and fly it proudly. The wife is not happy, but I think I can still get away with it.

Totem Polar
12-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Since a buddy of mine showed up to dinner once wearing a t-shirt like that, I've been threatening to find a flag version and fly it proudly. The wife is not happy, but I think I can still get away with it.

True story: I’m not a “logo” guy. If there is anything on my body promoting something, it’s a product or company owned by a friend. And I don’t have *that many* friends.

That said, one of the few times I’ve got my “snek” patch on my jacket, because, reasons, I ended the afternoon in a coffeeshop having snacks and drinks with the then-president of the faculty union, because, reasons at the time (long story, both the patch and the union guy—who was also a good friend. And a shooter, but I digress). So I pay for our cinnamon rolls and lattes, and head to our table. A guy who is obviously a plainclothes/OD cop chats me up, and asks about the patch. “Yeah, it’s mostly humorous,” I reply, “and it has to do with politics at work. Not normally part of my wardrobe...”

“Sure, I was just asking, because that’s often representative of citizens carrying concealed, gun culture and the like.” Responds my guy.

One thing leads to another, because I’m a chatty guy, and so is he. By the time I sat down, I had learned that he had been involved in on-duty shootings, and he used to work in a coffeeshop with my wife over 20 years previously. I left with his card, and he left with one of the first 10 Tau Dev “gadgets” ever sold to the public, since I had just picked up mail on the way in, and that’s one of the things that was going on at the time, and the local PD are all-glock.

Not really apropos to the topic, but patches definitely do get noticed, with all the pros/cons of that observation.

UNK
12-18-2020, 03:25 PM
Heres a place that will do the artwork and individual patches. I just contacted about a simple patch for a bleed kit and they quoted me $10 for design and $9 for one patch.
https://tacticalgearjunkie.com/

Welder
12-18-2020, 07:13 PM

Yep, I have that t-shirt. Idk where it is but now I'm motivated to find it :D

Shoresy
12-18-2020, 08:17 PM
Yep, I have that t-shirt. Idk where it is but now I'm motivated to find it :D

I'll do ya one better... tis the season.

https://libertyteeshop.com/products/no-step-on-snek-premium-ugly-christmas-sweater

Welder
12-18-2020, 08:44 PM
I'll do ya one better... tis the season.

https://libertyteeshop.com/products/no-step-on-snek-premium-ugly-christmas-sweater

Wowzers, I am in LOVE :D :D :D :p

awp_101
01-16-2021, 08:54 AM
https://stickthison.com/collections/morale-patches/products/i-don-t-shoot-patch

awp_101
05-19-2023, 07:02 PM
For those who are into them, Primary Arms is having a sale on 150+ morale patches (https://www.primaryarms.com/morale-patches/sale-name/All-Morale-Patches-on-Sale)