PDA

View Full Version : HK45....gone for good?

echo5charlie
11-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Just wondering if the HK45 will ever come back as a fit. I bought a AIWB from you about 5 years ago and would like to upgrade to a AIWB Wing Claw 2.5

Tony Mayer
11-20-2019, 03:20 PM
Just wondering if the HK45 will ever come back as a fit. I bought a AIWB from you about 5 years ago and would like to upgrade to a AIWB Wing Claw 2.5

Probably will bring it back, have the HK 45C molds in hand now as we had a bunch of requests for that one. I have to prioritize when I get them and offer them up on the website, I would say would have it back within the next couple months at worst.

Thanks

GOTURBACK
11-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Tony are you taking orders for HK45C currently?

Tony Mayer
11-20-2019, 03:25 PM
Tony are you taking orders for HK45C currently?

We just got the molds in and don't have it up on the website yet, however you can order using any pistol and let me know in the comments you want the HK 45C. No light bearing models at this time.

Thanks

echo5charlie
11-20-2019, 05:59 PM
Probably will bring it back, have the HK 45C molds in hand now as we had a bunch of requests for that one. I have to prioritize when I get them and offer them up on the website, I would say would have it back within the next couple months at worst.

Thanks

That rocks.

GJM
11-20-2019, 07:00 PM
My HK45 (full size) fits into my Safariland 7TS ALS and JM George AIWB holsters for the HK P30L.

JRB
11-21-2019, 12:34 AM

Thanks

I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I have an HK45C waiting for me back home and I absolutly love the Wing Claw 2.5 you made me for my M9. Thank you, Sir!

I know JDM will be good for at least one or two HK45 holsters as well

awdxtc
12-29-2019, 12:58 AM
We just got the molds in and don't have it up on the website yet, however you can order using any pistol and let me know in the comments you want the HK 45C. No light bearing models at this time.

Thanks
Can you do one for the tactical model with suppressor height sights and threaded barrel?

Tony Mayer
12-30-2019, 02:29 PM
Can you do one for the tactical model with suppressor height sights and threaded barrel?

Yes, just let me know in the comments you have the tactical and we will leave room for the threaded barrel to pass thru. Thanks