PDA

View Full Version : New Pistols added!

Tony Mayer
11-06-2019, 01:35 PM
New pistols added!

11B10
11-06-2019, 01:54 PM
AND.....if anyone is not familiar with Tony or JMCK, you can order from him without any uncertainties. He is the real deal. No one is a bigger pita than me and this fella was all I could ask for, responding to everything I asked with little delay. He does business the old fashioned way: quality products and quality customer support.

Tony Mayer
11-06-2019, 07:05 PM
AND.....if anyone is not familiar with Tony or JMCK, you can order from him without any uncertainties. He is the real deal. No one is a bigger pita than me and this fella was all I could ask for, responding to everything I asked with little delay. He does business the old fashioned way: quality products and quality customer support.

Thanks 11B10!

Saur
11-06-2019, 09:08 PM
New pistols added!

Holy cow, this is great! Thanks for the USP support, Tony. :D

TheNewbie
11-09-2019, 08:05 PM
I wish everyone was as easy to deal with as Tony.

HALO51
11-10-2019, 09:11 AM

I've been using holsters since 1983 and I've tried pretty much all of them. JM Custom is without a doubt the leader in quality holsters. No matter what position you wear, he has the holster to fit that profile. I absolutely love the JMCK 2.5 Mod wing.

I AIWB JMCK 2.5 w/wedge a Glock 21 & 19M & polo shirt and both carry the same. I show my buddies and next time I see them they show me their new JMCK 2.5......They agree it's the best designed holster. I'm not affiliated with JM Custom, just a huge fan of the products

Tony Mayer
11-10-2019, 06:08 PM
I've been using holsters since 1983 and I've tried pretty much all of them. JM Custom is without a doubt the leader in quality holsters. No matter what position you wear, he has the holster to fit that profile. I absolutely love the JMCK 2.5 Mod wing.

I AIWB JMCK 2.5 w/wedge a Glock 21 & 19M & polo shirt and both carry the same. I show my buddies and next time I see them they show me their new JMCK 2.5......They agree it's the best designed holster. I'm not affiliated with JM Custom, just a huge fan of the products

Thanks HALO51! Really happy that our holsters work for you and thanks for "showing your buddies"!