PDA

View Full Version : Noisefighters | Holiday program for Pistol-Forum members

Noisefighters
10-31-2019, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome on here. After becoming a PF sponsor a few months back and initially providing a limited-time offer, it's been really fun to read the responses from members (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?38300-Noisefighters-New-Forum-Sponsor-Coupon-Code-Available-for-PF-Members) who have had the chance to try out my products on the range and give them a fair shake.

I'm back with another opportunity for Pistol-Forum members to save some money, and this time I'm extending the time available to use it.

If you don't know, my company, Noisefighters, makes aftermarket gel-filled ear pads to fit basically every headset on the market. They are extremely soft and comfortable to wear. In addition, my pads also are the first to have a relief cut for glasses arms to pass through without interfering with the noise seal nor being crushed against the head. Everything's sourced and made right in the US; the ear pad factory is in Canton, Ohio, while my headquarters is just outside Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm a USMC combat vet (OIF and OEF) and am 100% owner.

If you're interested in trying out my products, please visit Noisefighters.com and use PFHOLIDAY for 15% off before midnight on December 20. We ship 6 days a week, and everything is in stock. Please pass along the word to fellow PF members that might be interested in picking up some products for themselves or as gifts.

There's a money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty. I don't want anybody unhappy with my products, especially not those people who rely on ear pro all day long, so I stand behind my products.

Side note: now that's it cold outside in the Northern Hemisphere, you're probably like me and hating the combination of watch cap + headsets, since the ear pads can't form a noise seal any more and cold air can get in. I have developed a new invention: a watch cap with cut-outs for your headset's ear pads to seal properly. Please check out this image from my Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fiv6tAVeR/) to see a concept image. I've already prototyped it and am using it regularly, and it works great. A well-known entity in the firearms industry has decided to work with me in developing the production model.

For simplicity's sake, at least for the first generation product, the concept is to take my watch cap along in conjunction with your standard head covering (since these caps are so light weight and small). Trying to integrate folding ear flaps or something similar would just complicate things and make it more expensive and harder to produce, and I really want this thing made quickly, inexpensively, and ready for a launch in the next couple of months. The Noisefighters enhanced watch cap will be made in the USA and Berry Compliant. If you have any interest in this product and have any feedback in terms of colors / patterns and pricing, please leave a reply.

Thanks again. It's a pleasure being here.

Semper Fi,
Neal Brace

SeriousStudent
10-31-2019, 10:32 PM
Very interesting, and welcome aboard.

BehindBlueI's
11-01-2019, 07:54 AM
The watch cap is of interest to me. Navy blue or black, but I bet you'd sell some hunter orange ones as well.