PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wesson DWX

David S.
10-21-2019, 12:14 PM
Has this been done yet?Dan Wesson DWX (https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx/)

If the 2011 and CZ line has a baby.

shakazulu12
10-21-2019, 12:18 PM
This may have just cost me some money.

Lost River
10-21-2019, 12:21 PM
That looks outstanding.

An aluminum framed one for carry with a steel feed ramp would be seriously cool.

Wake27
10-21-2019, 12:24 PM
Yeah I just saw this and am very intrigued, especially for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RevolverRob
10-21-2019, 12:26 PM
Came here to post this, just saw it on IG.

Color me intrigued.

I guess Dan Wesson/CZ are tired of STI taking away the double-stack 9mm fanboys?

I'm all for anything that brings us fancy new double-stack 9mm blasters with 1911-ish ergonomics.

Cory
10-21-2019, 12:33 PM
I really like my Dan Wesson 1911, and CZs are considered top notch in the competition relm.

Incredibly enticing. Look forward to seeing how it shakes out.

-Cory

farscott
10-21-2019, 12:34 PM
In some ways, it reminds me of the S&W 945 guns in that it melded a 1911-style lower with a S&W 3rd Generation upper. That being said, the fact that it uses existing magazines is a huge plus over the S&W offering. Depending upon "how 1911" the lower is, I can see myself buying one or two of these.

Robinson
10-21-2019, 12:50 PM
CZ's full length frame rail is ugly as hell, but still that's an interesting development. I'd love to shoot one.

Clusterfrack
10-21-2019, 12:55 PM
If I was interested in playing USPSA Limited, the .40 version could be a good option.

Trukinjp13
10-21-2019, 01:12 PM
Make me a aluminum framed one and I’ll be very interested. Make a carry version and I’ll buy in!

Poconnor
10-21-2019, 01:13 PM
I wouldn’t call it a 1911/cz baby but a right bastard it is. I look forward to shooting one

45dotACP
10-21-2019, 01:14 PM
so wait...is it going to be unreliable because it's a 2011 or reliable because it's a CZ? :D

RevolverRob
10-21-2019, 01:19 PM
so wait...is it going to be unreliable because it's a 2011 or reliable because it's a CZ? :D

Double reliable.

It'll be as reliable as a 2011 and as reliable as a competition tuned CZ.

I'm still interested.

____

FYI web-page tells us there will be a "carry" model in the future...

Full-size DWX pistols use a magazine based on the P-09/P-10 F, while compact variants use that of a 75 Compact.

Artemas2
10-21-2019, 01:27 PM
"ooohhhh Myyyy"

That is very intriguing particularly since the market is currently missing an about 2K limited gun

MattyD380
10-21-2019, 02:20 PM
That is really cool. Seems like a legit "best of both worlds" play. Seems like the trigger is what brings people to the 1911. Now you can have it in your CZ.

Clusterfrack
10-21-2019, 02:30 PM
The magazines will be the key to success or lack of it. 2011 (and 1911) mags are the weakest part of the design. If this gun runs well with a wide range of ammo, with stock mags and aftermarket extensions, that's huge.

Duces Tecum
10-21-2019, 03:14 PM
Details on the full-sized are available, but personally I'd be hard pressed to conceal a gun whose height approaches 6 inches. That's open carry territory, that is.

If the (previously mentioned) Compact would fit into a G-19 sized box, I'd be quite interested.

SecondsCount
10-21-2019, 03:20 PM
The magazines will be the key to success or lack of it. 2011 (and 1911) mags are the weakest part of the design. If this gun runs well with a wide range of ammo, with stock mags and aftermarket extensions, that's huge.

Could not have said it better myself.

The newer STI 2011 products seem to be shipping with better magazines but in reality it is still a 1911 that has been converted to a double stack. The CZ has always been a double stack, and this design puts the best thing about a 1911 inside of it. I wonder if it will be approved for IDPA :cool:

shane45
10-21-2019, 03:25 PM
Oh man, a commander size would have me!

tgoldie00
10-21-2019, 03:34 PM
Love my CZs and my DWs. The TCP and ECP stylistically where the first pistols they launched that looked like CZ styling was creeping in to the Dan Wesson product line. I thought both of those pistols were an interesting and frankly good looking adaptation of 1911 styling.

I also have an STI Staccato C and have shot two of their double-stacks (DVC, Stacatto P) and love those.

This might be the most intriguing “bastard” 1911/2011/SP-01 of them all! The price is certainly good (will settle at ~$1500-1600 retail probably) which puts it right at 9mm TSO range...but with some 1911 ergos. This will be VERY interesting!

1911Nut
10-21-2019, 03:37 PM
Make me a aluminum framed one and I’ll be very interested. Make a carry version and I’ll buy in!

This squared!

Joe in PNG
10-21-2019, 04:18 PM
Schwing!

This may be my next pistol purchase- especially if they do a compact carry version.

cheby
10-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Perhaps, I am wrong since I did not see this gun yet but I think this is a solution without a problem. Pure marketing.
I have shot CZ SAO guns in USPSA Limited a LOT. The triggers on all my CZ TSOs were amazing. That is not where CZs (Not only BTW) were lacking. I am shooting a 2011 now not because it has a better trigger. As a matter of fact, the TSO's trigger is better. However, the 2011 tracks noticeably better in recoil. As much as I loved my CZ, I confirmed that my times on the standard drills were better right away even with compromised gun handling with the new (To me) gun. When I was shooting the heads I was surprised how fast my gun was returning back to the targets. If the slide to frame fit is the same on this new gun, the trigger is not going to make any difference. Obviously it does not really matter on the 90% targets in the most of the shooting sports.

The price of course is hard to beat comparing to any decent 2011s.

TicTacticalTimmy
10-21-2019, 05:18 PM
This looks awesome!

The fact that the compact uses thinner CZ75 magazines suggest they are serious about making it an actual carry gun.

RevolverRob
10-21-2019, 05:29 PM

Not really, though...Staccato-Ps are $1999 all over Gunbroker right now. Which means the DWX needs to come in at $1500, preferably with 4-5 mags, to really by a price bargain, by comparison.

I do think it's true - if it can work with CZ mags and all the various extensions they are knocking on something here.

I do agree the compelling question is - What's this thing going to offer that a TSO doesn't?

Still...

I think I need one of these. And a TSO.

Hell, if it's a match-grade 9mm handgun, chances are I want one (or two...or twelve).

mmc45414
10-21-2019, 05:45 PM
If this gun runs well with a wide range of ammo, with stock mags and aftermarket extensions, that's huge.

A double stack that works off of commonly available mags? This will cause me difficulty to keep my eye on a couple of near term financial goals I am focused on. This could also place my 1301 mad money fund in serious danger...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/2562aec4c8f4b2f99f2e59441b755be0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

StraitR
10-21-2019, 05:46 PM
This part stuck out to me...

"Full-size DWX pistols use a magazine based on the P-09/P-10 F, while compact variants use that of a 75 Compact."

David S.
10-21-2019, 05:57 PM
This part stuck out to me...

"Full-size DWX pistols use a magazine based on the P-09/P-10 F, while compact variants use that of a 75 Compact."

As the owner of a P-09, this comment sticks out to me too.

Trigger
10-21-2019, 06:39 PM
I’m not excited. I am very happy with the performance of my CZ Tac Sport and Tac Sport Orange. The magazines are very reliable, and the inside-out frame to slide fit is what I prefer. I like that I can place skid tape on the frame where a go-pedal would attach. I can use my support thumb on the frame to control recoil.

It does not look like the DWX allows this capability. Compared to a TS and a TSO, I’m not sure what a DWX does for me. Yes the trigger is a linear slider, but like Cheby said, my TS and TSO have great triggers.

I will wait and see. Maybe a Bull Shadow2 is better for me than a DWX.

TCFD273
10-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Perhaps, I am wrong since I did not see this gun yet but I think this is a solution without a problem. Pure marketing.
I have shot CZ SAO guns in USPSA Limited a LOT. The triggers on all my CZ TSOs were amazing. That is not where CZs (Not only BTW) were lacking. I am shooting a 2011 now not because it has a better trigger. As a matter of fact, the TSO's trigger is better. However, the 2011 tracks noticeably better in recoil. As much as I loved my CZ, I confirmed that my times on the standard drills were better right away even with compromised gun handling with the new (To me) gun. When I was shooting the heads I was surprised how fast my gun was returning back to the targets. If the slide to frame fit is the same on this new gun, the trigger is not going to make any difference. Obviously it does not really matter on the 90% targets in the most of the shooting sports.

Do you think the difference in tracking is due to the slide weight?

I know my 9mm 1911’s track much better for me than any of the CZ’s I’ve owned.

I’ve heard several accomplished shooters state similar things as you did, and they attributed it to slide weight.

Cory
10-21-2019, 08:45 PM
More I think about this, the more I like it. Kinda like a 2011.

Anyone else think it's odd to have a 1911 front sight dovetail but a CZ rear? Are they trying to prevent folks from buying a set?

-Cory

RevolverRob
10-21-2019, 09:20 PM
More I think about this, the more I like it. Kinda like a 2011.

Anyone else think it's odd to have a 1911 front sight dovetail but a CZ rear? Are they trying to prevent folks from buying a set?

-Cory

I thought that was odd too.

I get why they do stuff like this, but it's still dumb. A Novak 1911 dovetail will give you a lot of options for the most part. Though not as many as opting for say...a Glock setup.

JAD
10-21-2019, 09:50 PM
so wait...is it going to be unreliable because it's a 2011 or reliablefragile because it's a CZ? :D

Fify

spyderco monkey
10-21-2019, 10:32 PM
As a P09 owner with 13x $44 mags, I really hope this is compatible with P09 mags, rather then using mags based on the P09 aka incompatible with previous mags.

Bigghoss
10-22-2019, 06:17 AM
*le sigh*

Put this at the top of the list of $1k+ pistols I need to buy.

cornstalker
10-22-2019, 07:04 AM
I would think by now that these types of pistols should come out of the gate with an optics ready design.

Can't wait to see the specs on the compact.

Kyle Reese
10-22-2019, 08:44 AM
I would think by now that these types of pistols should come out of the gate with an optics ready design.

Can't wait to see the specs on the compact.Yup. If they offered it cut for optics AND included mounting plates in the box (lookin at you, CZ), I'd consider grabbing one, since I'm sitting on ten 19 rd P10F mags....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Trukinjp13
10-22-2019, 08:55 AM
I am purely assuming here. But with a adjustable rear maybe they like the fact of all the options for a 1911 front. This was we can just change the front to our liking and have the rear adjustability to set poi. Not saying it’s the brightest move, but CZ front options are less than a 1911.

Optics ready would be great. I imagine with the way they roll the figure this model is the best seller. Then compact. Then optics ready.

Hopefully as far as the p09/p10 mag compatibility maybe it is simply a different baseplate to work with this gun. Wonder why the compact would not have the p07/p10 mags though? Maybe making sure the overall height stays low with the compact gun? Idk.

I really like this design and price range. I have never had a CZ let me down. I also do not care if it’s not necessarily traditional. To me a 1911 is a single stack gun. Anything else I just want that sweet trigger and reliability built in. Just this dudes opinions.

psalms144.1
10-22-2019, 09:04 AM
Very sexy looking pistol, hope it works. My thoughts, none of which are new or not previously expressed:

1. Not optics ready from the factory? Seriously? WTF are they thinking - who is NOT running an optic on a gun obviously designed for competition. I mean, the MFing HELLCAT comes OR - IMHO, very big "miss" for CZ/DW
2. Magazines - not sure what "compatible" means - but if CZ/DW want this thing to have legs, I would HOPE they make it compatible with the magazines for their newest released pistols - the P10 series. Not sure why they'd drop back to the CZ75C for the smaller mag - makes no sense.
3. With a decent, workable rear sight, IDC about the front so much. DW dovetails aren't Novak specc'ed anyway, so unless they address this in the DWX, they're self-limiting on sight options.
4. That full length rail is an abomination for anyone not needing a pistol bayonet. Hopefully on the compact they revert to a more traditional partial rail underlug.

We'll see. If this thing markets in the $1500 range, it might be a contender, ASSUMING it works, it's reliable, and accurate.

shakazulu12
10-22-2019, 09:15 AM
From their own statements, it was initially designed as a USPSA Limited gun. Which doesn't allow optics. Carry Optics doesn't allow single action triggers. So with the concept initially being that it's a game gun, I can see why they don't have an optics option. I would think that making an optics ready version would be a smart idea down the road, but I wonder if Wesson actually has the capacity to build that many to begin with.

StraitR
10-22-2019, 09:25 AM
...DW dovetails aren't Novak specc'ed anyway...

Dan Wesson is currently using Novak cut sights, front and rear, at least an “unauthorized” version of them.

https://www.novaksights.com/Content.aspx?PAGE=%22Sights%20101%22

cornstalker
10-22-2019, 09:25 AM
From their own statements, it was initially designed as a USPSA Limited gun. Which doesn't allow optics. Carry Optics doesn't allow single action triggers. So with the concept initially being that it's a game gun, I can see why they don't have an optics option. I would think that making an optics ready version would be a smart idea down the road, but I wonder if Wesson actually has the capacity to build that many to begin with.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Rex G
10-22-2019, 09:49 AM
I was handling a CZ-75 recently, loving the full-sized grip, and recoil-damping steel. The shortage of real estate available for slide manipulations, however, was seen as a problem, as one of my hands cannot grasp things as well, anymore. So, I am interested in this DWX.

Some aspects of competition pistols make them good “orthopedic’ pistols.

psalms144.1
10-22-2019, 10:02 AM
Dan Wesson is currently using Novak cut sights, front and rear, at least an “unauthorized” version of them.

https://www.novaksights.com/Content.aspx?PAGE=%22Sights%20101%22//Needless nitpicking follows// Those are "unauthorized imitations" of Novak sights. The dovetails are different dimension (DW/Springfield are narrower than "Acutal" Novak dovetails). Hence the reason why manufacturers who make front sights for DW/Springfield make different front sights for those than for standard Novak dovetails. IIRC, your recent installation of a TRUE Novak front sight on your Valkyrie required a large amount of fitting - because the Novak base is too large for the factory dovetail on that pistol. //End nitpicking//

TC215
10-22-2019, 11:00 AM
//Needless nitpicking follows// Those are "unauthorized imitations" of Novak sights. The dovetails are different dimension (DW/Springfield are narrower than "Acutal" Novak dovetails). Hence the reason why manufacturers who make front sights for DW/Springfield make different front sights for those than for standard Novak dovetails. IIRC, your recent installation of a TRUE Novak front sight on your Valkyrie required a large amount of fitting - because the Novak base is too large for the factory dovetail on that pistol. //End nitpicking//

DW has not used the Springfield cut since 2015. The sights they’ve used since then are Novak dimensions.

Clusterfrack
10-22-2019, 11:25 AM
All the different dovetail dimensions are annoying. It would be so awesome to just have one single standard.

On a related topic, I just installed a P-07 front sight--maybe the 6th or 7th time I've done that. It is so easy because the dovetail is oriented parallel to the slide. The front sight is automatically perfectly aligned in the middle of the slide. All front sights should be this way, and we should have a standard rear dovetail.

cheby
10-22-2019, 11:49 AM
Do you think the difference in tracking is due to the slide weight?

I know my 9mm 1911’s track much better for me than any of the CZ’s I’ve owned.

I’ve heard several accomplished shooters state similar things as you did, and they attributed it to slide weight.

The slide weight could be one reason. However, a regular STI Edge with the plastic grips is acting better in recoil than CZ TSO as well even though it is a lighter gun.
The other one, as I was told by one of the best shooters in world last summer (maybe the best) , is the slide to frame fit. It is very sloppy on many factory guns. As a result, the gun rattles during the rapid shooting and it is very noticeable.

Interestingly, it was not an issue when I was shooting Production. When I switched to Limited last year I realized that my recoil control was not sufficient. For a long time I just could not shoot my Limited guns as fast I was shooting minor ammo. Especially on the low probability targets the time difference was very, very substantial. Probably it still is. This was the main benefit from switching to Limited for me - I started working on the skills that I thought I was good enough already. BTW recently Ben Stoeger expressed the same ideas on his podcast...
So next time someone tells you that the major scoring is all bullshit, that someone has no clue what he is talking about:)

GJM
10-22-2019, 12:23 PM
FIFY

So next time someone tells you that the major scoring with a LIMITED gun is all bullshit, that someone has no clue what he is talking about:)

Trukinjp13
10-22-2019, 12:37 PM
All the different dovetail dimensions are annoying. It would be so awesome to just have one single standard.

On a related topic, I just installed a P-07 front sight--maybe the 6th or 7th time I've done that. It is so easy because the dovetail is oriented parallel to the slide. The front sight is automatically perfectly aligned in the middle of the slide. All front sights should be this way, and we should have a standard rear dovetail.

They should have a tiny screw to bolt it to the slide and have to properly center the sight so it’s not crooked.....You know because Glock and all that.
(I did love the front installation on my CZ pistols)

HCM
10-22-2019, 03:01 PM

UNK
10-23-2019, 11:36 AM
Carry version first quarter of 2020. They didnt answer the question about optics cut.

1911Nut
10-23-2019, 12:37 PM
Carry version first quarter of 2020. They didnt answer the question about optics cut.

Here's hoping it comes with an aluminum frame and minus the ugly-ass accessory rail like the one found on the pistol that has already been announced. Staying similar to the current design, P-07 magazines seem to be the natural fit for a carry model.

nwhpfan
10-23-2019, 04:21 PM
Two words:

Glock Killa

Ok, maybe not, but I love it. 1,800 for a ready to go USPSA Limited Gun, yes! Gun makers, please keep making them. Pull out all your designs and ideas and keep them coming. What a wonderful gun era we live in.

cheby
10-23-2019, 05:27 PM
Two words:

Glock Killa

Ok, maybe not, but I love it. 1,800 for a ready to go USPSA Limited Gun, yes! Gun makers, please keep making them. Pull out all your designs and ideas and keep them coming. What a wonderful gun era we live in.
They are already making a gun ready for Limited for $1600. What does this one offer that is better than TSO??

StraitR
10-23-2019, 05:54 PM
They are already making a gun ready for Limited for $1600. What does this one offer that is better than TSO??

The single best trigger design in history?

cheby
10-23-2019, 06:13 PM
The single best trigger design in history?

That is very debatable.
As I previously said, the trigger on my CZ TSO is BETTER than on my custom build 2011. Trigger is definitely not where CZ is lacking. That is the whole point.

Trukinjp13
10-23-2019, 06:42 PM
That is very debatable.
As I previously said, the trigger on my CZ TSO is BETTER than on my custom build 2011. Trigger is definitely not where CZ is lacking. That is the whole point.

Maybe debatable, but you will lose that debate.

I kid. I kid

I kind of sort of kid.

cheby
10-23-2019, 06:47 PM
Maybe debatable, but you will lose that debate.

I kid. I kid

I kind of sort of kid.

You are actually correct, I will lose the debate. That is why I said it is pure marketing. There are a lot of people who worship John Browning and they will be buying this gun religiously. Good for business.

Trukinjp13
10-23-2019, 07:26 PM
You are actually correct, I will lose the debate. That is why I said it is pure marketing. There are a lot of people who worship John Browning and they will be buying this gun religiously. Good for business.

You can call it worship I will call it making a decision. Why is it pure marketing if they build a gun that people want with a trigger that people love. I say thank you. CZ has been building a lot of guns that we want. I appreciate that.

shane45
10-23-2019, 09:50 PM
I handled two stock TSO's. Neither had a trigger near as good as my stock STI.

Joe in PNG
10-23-2019, 10:01 PM
You can call it worship I will call it making a decision. Why is it pure marketing if they build a gun that people want with a trigger that people love. I say thank you. CZ has been building a lot of guns that we want. I appreciate that.

9mm 2011's have well known problems and issues, especially with the mag.
Building what is basically a 2011 using a tried mag design and other bits makes a lot of sense.

HCM
10-23-2019, 11:12 PM
9mm 2011's have well known problems and issues, especially with the mag.
Building what is basically a 2011 using a tried mag design and other bits makes a lot of sense.

Older 9mm 2011s and Gen 1 factory magazines. The Gen 2 and aftermarket MBX mags work pretty well.

Also many of the magazine issues in 2011s can be traced back to two things:

1) STI making their own mags which almost no one else in the industry does.(The new Gen 2 mags are made by a well known mag maker.) I took a factory tour at STI years back. The guns were made is a modern CNC facility. The mags were made in a separate building in a process you might find in a Pakistani tribal workshop.

2) People trying to fit as many rounds as possible into a specific length mags for perceived advantage in gun games.

Tod-13
10-24-2019, 09:52 AM
Just hope between now and release, an optics plate solution is added.

I can hope, can't I? :rolleyes::cool:

RevolverRob
10-24-2019, 12:45 PM
If we're going to hope and dream....I wish the new DWX used HK mags. Since they are basically the most reliable on the planet.

For that matter, I just wish HK would release the damn VP9 thumb-safety already.

StraitR
10-24-2019, 05:11 PM
If we're going to hope and dream....I wish the new DWX used HK mags. Since they are basically the most reliable on the planet.

For that matter, I just wish HK would release the damn VP9 thumb-safety already.

Now that's ^^^^^ how you dream. Yes and Yes, please!

Seven_Sicks_Two
10-24-2019, 06:23 PM
As long as we're dreaming/hoping:
- I hope these things run reliably.
- I hope the compact is optics ready.
- A color other than bright red would be nice.
- AIWB holsters for the compact from a reputable maker would be cool.

OlongJohnson
10-24-2019, 07:11 PM
HK mags. Since they are basically the most reliable on the planet.

That's kinda dependent on them working with the gun they're in. I presume it's a random outcome how they'd work with a 1911-based design. And you'd need a paddle mag catch, which would just be weird.

Clusterfrack
10-24-2019, 07:24 PM
I have something like 80,000 rounds and years of very rough treatment on a set of six 17 round CZ mags. It’s hard for me to ask for better than that.

RevolverRob
10-24-2019, 09:07 PM
I have something like 80,000 rounds and years of very rough treatment on a set of six 17 round CZ mags. It’s hard for me to ask for better than that.

Don’t go around injecting logic where it isn’t needed, damnit. What are you, some kind of scientist?!

GJM
10-25-2019, 05:05 AM
Just hope between now and release, an optics plate solution is added.

I can hope, can't I? :rolleyes::cool:

Wouldn’t that put this pistol into USPSA Open division?

olstyn
10-25-2019, 06:11 AM
And you'd need a paddle mag catch, which would just be weird awesome.

FTFY. :)

Tod-13
10-25-2019, 06:34 AM
Wouldn’t that put this pistol into USPSA Open division?

I just want this pistol with a plate solution--don't really follow the competition stuff.
But I did check https://www.targetbarn.com/broad-side/uspsa-divisions/
which appears to say "Carry Optics" Division.

(Carry Optics is on the slide. Open is frame mounted.)

Tod-13
10-25-2019, 06:37 AM
And you'd need a paddle mag catch, which would just be awesome.

FTFY. :)

Thank you olstyn. I agree with you. That would be awesome.

As long as we're dreaming, I prefer the CZ safety location (away from the slide, so winter gloves don't interfere) too.

UNK
10-25-2019, 08:33 AM
A plate solution, and a polymer frame for the carry version is my wish. ETA And sight cuts thar give you a lot of options.

jbrimlow
10-25-2019, 08:41 AM
I just want this pistol with a plate solution--don't really follow the competition stuff.
But I did check https://www.targetbarn.com/broad-side/uspsa-divisions/
which appears to say "Carry Optics" Division.

(Carry Optics is on the slide. Open is frame mounted.)

Right, but there's a little more to it than that. Carry optics doesn't allow SAO triggers, for one. Plus there's a weight limit.

If I took my 2011 limited gun and slide-mounted an optic on it, I'd still be in Open by the current rules, even though I have no comp/porting.

Open permits a frame mounted optic, but you don't have to do it that way.

That said, since you don't shoot USPSA, the above is academic.

Tod-13
10-25-2019, 09:04 AM
Right, but there's a little more to it than that. Carry optics doesn't allow SAO triggers, for one. Plus there's a weight limit.

If I took my 2011 limited gun and slide-mounted an optic on it, I'd still be in Open by the current rules, even though I have no comp/porting.

Open permits a frame mounted optic, but you don't have to do it that way.

That said, since you don't shoot USPSA, the above is academic.

Cool. Thanks for the info. (Real thanks, not sarcasm.)

Information is always good. :cool:

Trukinjp13
10-25-2019, 09:05 AM
I know why they dropped it for competition. But I want a carry version out badly. This and the STI will hopefully breed some other competitors out there. And preferably under 2k. This gun has serious potential imo for a reliable carry gun.

Since I went back to shooting a 1911, I have been dreaming of how nice it would be to have a rds with this trigger. The rds makes me shoot Glocks pretty damn well for long range stuff. Really helps with my eyesight and being able to see all of the target.

Lon
10-25-2019, 05:44 PM
I really wanna see the compact model. If I ever got one I’d want to turn into a Roland Special-ish kind of pistol.

Chuck Whitlock
10-25-2019, 09:59 PM
I see a compact/carry version as a half-price Wilson EDC X9.
I look forward to seeing what comes down the pike and how they shake out.

UNK
10-29-2019, 08:20 PM
Specs and details available here. https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx-compact/

Joe in PNG
10-29-2019, 08:25 PM
Specs and details available here. https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx-compact/

Hubba hubba hubba!
I think I'm in love!

shane45
10-29-2019, 09:36 PM
They even gave a nod to Ned C. !

fly out
10-29-2019, 10:00 PM
Am I having a reading-comprehension issue? The compact isn't an ambi safety, while the fullsize is? Say it isn't so...

Anyone see a note (or pic...pic would be fine) about an ambi safety on the compact?

shakazulu12
10-29-2019, 10:43 PM
Only thing I'm seeing is that it says it's swappable. So in theory an aftermarket one could work.

Wake27
10-29-2019, 11:07 PM
Disregard.

Joe in PNG
10-29-2019, 11:12 PM
It’s almost 2020 and companies are still building standard sized carry guns without rails ? Take the front half of the stupid full rail on the full size and put it in the compact. Why is that hard?

If you look at the Specifications table, there is a "DWX C 9MM RAIL" link.

So, yeah, there's going to be a railed version if you want one.

Flamingo
10-29-2019, 11:21 PM
I am going to be buying the compact nonrailed version.

Wake27
10-29-2019, 11:34 PM
If you look at the Specifications table, there is a "DWX C 9MM RAIL" link.

So, yeah, there's going to be a railed version if you want one.

Too early for reading I guess, thanks.

MattyD380
10-30-2019, 12:04 AM
Damn. The lines and proportions on that compact are hitting all my aesthetic pleasure centers. That thing just... nails it. I don't even like forward serrations--but they look right on that gun.

So, you think it's made in the Czech Republic and fitted/finished over here? That's my guess.

sparkyfender
10-30-2019, 04:26 AM
I'm interested in the compact version.

But I don't know. I would want to carry it, and not sure I need another carry gun, especially one at that price point??

Maybe.......

Trukinjp13
10-30-2019, 07:00 AM
SOLD. Thank you CZ this bitch is beautiful.

David S.
10-30-2019, 07:28 AM
If it wasn't for the People Management Trigger philosophy, I'd be giving a really hard look at this or the STI.

I find it interesting that it's the same weight as the plastic P-07 and PX4.

Quibble: I'm kinda weird about magazine interchangeability: I really wish they would have used P-07 mags for the Compact so you could run P-09 mags.

bofe954
10-30-2019, 08:11 AM
Quibble: I'm kinda weird about magazine interchangeability: I really wish they would have used P-07 mags for the Compact so you could run P-09 mags.

I wish it was CZ 75 mags in the full size. They are cheap and easy to find and there are already a lot 140mm compatible basepads. Does anyone know what the capacity of the P-09/P-10 F mags in 40cal is and who makes basepads?

Jim Watson
10-30-2019, 08:22 AM
Going on memory, 15 and Henning.

ralph
10-30-2019, 08:27 AM
I'm interested in the compact version.

But I don't know. I would want to carry it, and not sure I need another carry gun, especially one at that price point??

Maybe.......

Same boat I’m in, I really need to stick with what I have..

ralph
10-30-2019, 08:34 AM
I wish it was CZ 75 mags in the full size. They are cheap and easy to find and there are already a lot 140mm compatible basepads. Does anyone know what the capacity of the P-09/P-10 F mags in 40cal is and who makes basepads?

Going over to Greg Cote’s site, he has new from Mec-Gar CZ 15rnd compact mags for $25and change, and extended 16rnd compact mags with a rubber baseplate also new from Mec-Gar for $30, looks to me like mags are going to be reasonably priced..

vaglocker
10-30-2019, 08:58 AM
Looking for a 50th birthday present for myself, if this had an optics cut version i would pay retail.

Trukinjp13
10-30-2019, 09:33 AM
I am in agreement that p10/p07 mags would have been ideal for commonality. But honestly I do not see a reason I would buy the full-size if I had the compact and I do not own a p09/p10f. This works for me but not for everyone.

Good thing is these mags are readily available and reliable. They have been out for a long time and at least that solves one of the main issues with a 2011ish pistol.

GJM
10-30-2019, 12:46 PM
With these new pistols, I predict CZ will be successful in appealing to a segment of shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 1911.

MGW
10-30-2019, 01:00 PM
With these new pistols, I predict CZ will be successful in appealing to a segment of shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 1911.

And to 1911 shooters that would have been unlikely to buy a 2011.

Duces Tecum
10-30-2019, 01:24 PM
Be interesting to read a critical comparison between the DWX(C) and the Wilson Combat EDCX9. Looks like they are roughly comparable in weight / size / capacity / purpose and meant for the same market.

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/edc-x9/

https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx-compact/

vcdgrips
10-30-2019, 01:44 PM
Pardon the ramble in advance

I have historically been a big believer in finding and sticking to 90+% hardware solutions to free up the mind to solve the software problems.

While I have been moderately intrigued by other platforms, (M&P with Apex components, Hi-Power etc), I have been a Glock guy thru and thru with a bit of all steel, 5 inch 1911 on the side.

The only other platform I have ever seriously considered going to ( which means 2 guns, 1 carry, 1 training, 12 mags, full holster/mag pouch suite) etc, was some variation of a CZ-75 as it is all steel, mags are plentiful, single action trigger etc. would make for a very flat shooting 9mm with 15+ rd capacity with an all in price sub 1k per pistol. Kids in private school and now college and my system not being broke have steered me away from any change.

Fast forward to 2018/2019 and we have the Wilson XDC-a nice enough gun but not worth the 2.5k price tag in my mind.

The Beretta 92x is interesting at 1300ish but I cannot get an answer re fixed night sight compatibility.

The Staccato P at 1900 is past the edge of my lane money wise though seems to be reviewing well. I may be able to shoot on soon with the USMS.

This DW Pistol pistol at 1600 ish, with night sights and a rail, with good mag avail. and having a corporate presence in my area should there be any issue might just be the confluence of factors needed to push me over the top.

I will be watching you early adopters ( I am talking to you GJM) with baited breath.

Trukinjp13
10-30-2019, 02:11 PM
Now we need STI to drop a compact Staccato double stack. Three options at varying price points and build specs. But all have that sweet trigger. Who else could jump onto the pool? Ruger builds a double stack frame for someone I think lol?

foxj66
10-30-2019, 03:00 PM

The full size was designed for the new mag to get maximum capacity in a 140 with 40cal for competition that is 21 rounds. A 75 full size mag would of only been around 16. The compact stuck with the 75 mags to make it smaller and thinner with the same capacity as its not being made in anything other than 9mm.

To solve the basepad issue Henning has already released his new 140s for the P07/09/10 and now X

Poconnor
10-30-2019, 03:29 PM
The compact looks like it checks off all the boxes. Hopefully they price it right. I wish the full size used the same mags.

TC215
10-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Damn. The lines and proportions on that compact are hitting all my aesthetic pleasure centers. That thing just... nails it. I don't even like forward serrations--but they look right on that gun.

So, you think it's made in the Czech Republic and fitted/finished over here? That's my guess.

It’s my understanding that DW is building them in New York.

foxj66
10-30-2019, 09:35 PM
It’s my understanding that DW is building them in New York.

Correct all Dan Wesson’s are made in New York

TC215
10-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Correct all Dan Wesson’s are made in New York

Almost. The Elite-series guns are built in Kansas.

shakazulu12
10-30-2019, 09:43 PM
Keith chimed in with some comments on the 1911 Forum

Good morning DW people. I have held off commenting until the compact was introduced and I know you have lots of questions.

Please be sure to visit our website, as many of your questions can be answered there.

We are very excited to bring you the DWX product line, this is just the beginning. It has been two years in the making and we could not get it out soon enough.

We plan to start making deliveries first quarter on 9mm's.

Some things that are not listed that should be noted. As per all Dan Wesson's' there are no MIM parts in these guns. Any parts that were shared with CZ were upgraded, with exception to springs, pins and rear sights and magazines.

The Compact ships with a single sided safety however we do have ambi's available and the safeties are interchangeable between the full size and compact, just like single stack 1911. The full size ships with an ambi and single sided safeties available.

The mag release is specific to the gun however, both are ambidextrous.

The compact grip is the same size as a compact CZ-75 however, we designed the gun to use full size 75 magazines. This makes the gun just a little larger than the ECO with the ability to hold 15 rounds with a flush magazine.

If you live in a less than free state, like myself, 10 round versions will become available.

Triggers are similar to a 2011 trigger however are specific to the model, we will have many additional colors, lengths and shapes available to suit your needs.

Holsters should also be available at time of release.

He clarified in a later post that he meant it ships with the compact 75 magazine but can accept the full size one as well.

foxj66
10-30-2019, 09:52 PM
Almost. The Elite-series guns are built in Kansas.

Yes that is also correct, I don’t really think of them when I think of DW because we don’t make many of them.

RAM Engineer
10-30-2019, 09:58 PM
I’m definitely interested in the compact. Anyone know anything about possible optic cuts? (Factory or aftermarket)

Maple Syrup Actual
10-30-2019, 10:04 PM
Man, could they not have made the barrel a quarter inch longer? I'd give one a go for sure.

Trukinjp13
10-30-2019, 10:23 PM
Man, could they not have made the barrel a quarter inch longer? I'd give one a go for sure.

What is the issue with the 4”? Wilson’s seem to work damn well with the 4” bull barrels among others.

Caballoflaco
10-30-2019, 10:38 PM
What is the issue with the 4”? Wilson’s seem to work damn well with the 4” bull barrels among others.

Canadian laws I would imagine.

olstyn
10-31-2019, 06:09 AM
Canadian laws I would imagine.

Pretty sure you're right. IIRC no pistol with barrel < 4.1" long is legal for civilians there.

UNK
10-31-2019, 07:15 AM

Would a threaded barrel work?

Trukinjp13
10-31-2019, 08:05 AM
Well that ain’t worth a shit.

Maple Syrup Actual
10-31-2019, 09:21 AM
Would a threaded barrel work?

Yes, it's just extra fuckaround time and money to land them here then.

This is exactly why Ruger builds so many guns with 4.2" barrels now: they're automatically going to be marketable here as well. I don't blame anybody for not caring about the Canadian market, it just kills me when I see stuff like the EDC X9 and the DWX get built so close to legal here, but not.

UNK
10-31-2019, 10:53 AM
Yes, it's just extra fuckaround time and money to land them here then.

This is exactly why Ruger builds so many guns with 4.2" barrels now: they're automatically going to be marketable here as well. I don't blame anybody for not caring about the Canadian market, it just kills me when I see stuff like the EDC X9 and the DWX get built so close to legal here, but not.

Well maybe the custom shop can hook you up. That would probably be the cheapest route.

QuickStrike
10-31-2019, 11:13 AM

Hopefully, no trigger return spring that can break (assuming a 1911-ish design in that area) and less broken slide stops ( I have seen supposed leaked pics, they are significantly thicker in the pin part).

I also prefer a more 1911-like disassembly of the slide.

The full sized can make a good HD/range gun IMO.

cheby
10-31-2019, 11:42 AM
Hopefully, no trigger return spring that can break (assuming a 1911-ish design in that area) and less broken slide stops ( I have seen supposed leaked pics, they are significantly thicker in the pin part).

CZ Tactical Sport is a single action gun. It does not have any issues with the TRS compared to Shadows. I did not break any in over 60K rds.

Trukinjp13
10-31-2019, 12:46 PM

This gun will have zero mim thankfully and all upgraded internals over CZ setup. They seem to have tried really hard to build a reliable gun that we want as the consumer.

OlongJohnson
10-31-2019, 02:33 PM
CZ mag sale at Midway. Don’t know how good it is, not a CZ pistol guy.

foxj66
10-31-2019, 03:00 PM
CZ Tactical Sport is a single action gun. It does not have any issues with the TRS compared to Shadows. I did not break any in over 60K rds.

This gun will have zero mim thankfully and all upgraded internals over CZ setup. They seem to have tried really hard to build a reliable gun that we want as the consumer.

It works exactly the same as a 1911 trigger (hammer and sear are true 1911 parts)

On the CZ TRS the new Red colored shadow 2 ones do not break often. I broke one this year on my practice gun in ~40k rounds and hundreds of hours of dry fire. Its now just a replace yearly spring.

Maple Syrup Actual
10-31-2019, 03:09 PM
Well maybe the custom shop can hook you up. That would probably be the cheapest route.

Probably the easiest way to do it, for sure. Chances are some large and brave Canadian retailer will approach them about doing a run which will hopefully sell before any further legislative fuckery here.

UNK
10-31-2019, 03:58 PM
I’m confused. When did the custom shop quit doing custom work. Or did I misunderstand the website?

Clusterfrack
10-31-2019, 04:16 PM
The new TRS on the S2 and P07/09 are significantly improved in durability. Or you can use a CGW spring, which I have not been able to wear out, even after 35k and 2 years of dryfire. I finally broke a S2 slide stop at 31k.

Amurr
10-31-2019, 06:56 PM
In for a compact no rail sure!!!

Ichiban
11-02-2019, 07:01 PM
In for a compact no rail sure!!!

Yeah, I'm ready. Any idea when they will hit the streets?

Looks like you can get it railed or non-railed.
https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx-compact/

buzz_knox
11-03-2019, 10:28 AM
On another forum, the owner of DW was quoted as saying that the Compact would use Mecgar 15 round CZ-75 compact mags with a special floor plate. He also said that any full size CZ-75 mag would work. Given that, any recommendations on where to stock up on the Mecgars?

On a slightly unrelated note (and my apologies for the thread drift), will the CZ-75 mags work in an AT-84?

TicTacticalTimmy
11-03-2019, 01:46 PM
On another forum, the owner of DW was quoted as saying that the Compact would use Mecgar 15 round CZ-75 compact mags with a special floor plate. He also said that any full size CZ-75 mag would work. Given that, any recommendations on where to stock up on the Mecgars?

On a slightly unrelated note (and my apologies for the thread drift), will the CZ-75 mags work in an AT-84?

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/?main_page=index&cPath=173&sort=20a&filter_id=5&alpha_filter_id=0

Jenky website but wide selection, good prices, and fast shipping.

Gunmagwarehouse.com is another good one.

My experience has been any small frame CZ clone will use CZ75 mags with no issues, though I have no experience with that particular firearm.

YVK
11-09-2019, 07:05 PM

Like your buddy YVK, who just realized that this is gonna be available in .40SW, and therefore is off-the-shelf Limited gun option with CZ ergos, but normally placed thumb safety and 1911 trigger.

BobRockefeller
11-10-2019, 09:12 AM
The DWX sure looks like a winner. I wonder when they will be generally available for sale? It sure would be good for DW if they were out early enough in the year for interested folks to get one in time to practice with it for the 2020 shooting season.

MGW
11-10-2019, 09:42 AM
It works exactly the same as a 1911 trigger (hammer and sear are true 1911 parts)

On the CZ TRS the new Red colored shadow 2 ones do not break often. I broke one this year on my practice gun in ~40k rounds and hundreds of hours of dry fire. Its now just a replace yearly spring.

Do you know if the safety is interchangeable with a standard 1911 safety?

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and share your knowledge on the DWX.

Jim Watson
11-10-2019, 09:45 AM
They SAID 9mm in "first quarter."

Shorikid
11-10-2019, 10:27 PM

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and share your knowledge on the DWX.Using CZ mags, I would bet on CZ P09/CZ75 mag releases.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tom Duffy
11-11-2019, 06:50 PM
I may have missed this. If you put an optic on this gun would it be considered "Open" or "Carry Optic"? 1911 trigger and CZ frame.

jbrimlow
11-11-2019, 07:16 PM
I may have missed this. If you put an optic on this gun would it be considered "Open" or "Carry Optic"? 1911 trigger and CZ frame.

Open because it's SAO.

Carry optics is DA/SA or striker fired only. (or DAO, etc.) No Single action only guns.

Also I'm not sure if you'd be over the weight limit. But SAO bumps you to open.

foxj66
11-13-2019, 12:00 PM

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and share your knowledge on the DWX.

Its my understanding that it isn't a simple interchange because the front of the safety is designed different. I think a regular safety could be modified to work by a smith.

Jim Watson
11-30-2019, 06:17 PM
I was dismissive of the DWX Compact, but I discovered a need for a 9mm Commander today.
Or one of these.

JHC
11-30-2019, 06:24 PM
I was dismissive of the DWX Compact, but I discovered a need for a 9mm Commander today.
Or one of these.

That’s the slot I’m seeing. 15 round LW Commander.

Mirolynmonbro
11-30-2019, 07:13 PM

Carry optics in idpa if it makes weight

BobRockefeller
11-30-2019, 07:16 PM

If you're thinking USPSA, it would have to be Open because CO doesn't allow SA. :(

Amp
01-25-2020, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CySk4RNrlKg&feature=youtu.be

spyderco monkey
01-25-2020, 08:11 PM
I fondled / dry fired the DWX fullsize at SHOT.

Superb trigger and ergonomics. Trigger was as crisp as the $5k Nighthawk 2011 I dryfired the same day, and a good bit crisper then the CZ Shadow 2.

They also confirmed that it's rated for 9mm Major.

JHC
01-28-2020, 08:39 AM
Sweet candy.

I see it uses an external extractor too. Which I'm currently grateful to see insofar as I'm not crazy about wrassling with 9mm internal extractors on my 1911.

vcdgrips
01-28-2020, 11:29 AM
Anybody we know shoot one yet?

psalms144.1
01-28-2020, 05:49 PM
Shut up and take my money! Compact with rail for me. When are holsters going to be available, and from whom?

BigT
02-06-2020, 03:36 AM
I really wanted to be excited by these, and maybe shooting them will do that. But playing with it at SHOT I really couldn't see what this does better than a Shadow2, a SAO Shadow 2 if that's your bag. Or a Tac Sport if you want a major gun.

foxj66
02-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Anybody we know shoot one yet?

I have around 2k round on them between early prototypes and current guns.

JHC
02-06-2020, 10:49 AM
I really wanted to be excited by these, and maybe shooting them will do that. But playing with it at SHOT I really couldn't see what this does better than a Shadow2, a SAO Shadow 2 if that's your bag. Or a Tac Sport if you want a major gun.

So trigger and thumb safety are 1911 . . . are the slide dimensions like a 1911 (for width)?

Thx

JHC
02-06-2020, 10:51 AM
I have around 2k round on them between early prototypes and current guns.

Can you offer any impressions, observations or comparisons?

Did you get a chance to shoot for pure slowfire precision?

Thx

foxj66
02-06-2020, 11:51 AM
Can you offer any impressions, observations or comparisons?

Did you get a chance to shoot for pure slowfire precision?

Thx

I didn't do any slow fire with it other than zeroing it.

Handles similar to the 2011s I have shot in the past. ergos feel just like my shadow 2. I have no interest in shooting limited again in uspsa but if I did this gun would be a winner. I did shoot a local last weekend with a 9mm prototype and it shot very well. Weight and balance are very good and the Henning grips are the same as the ones I run on my Shadow 2s

BigT
02-06-2020, 01:09 PM
So trigger and thumb safety are 1911 . . . are the slide dimensions like a 1911 (for width)?

Thx
Pretty close as I recall but not something I was looking for.

UNK
03-02-2020, 05:02 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/shot-show-dan-wesson-dwx-compact-9mm-pistol/amp/

SecondsCount
03-02-2020, 05:32 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/shot-show-dan-wesson-dwx-compact-9mm-pistol/amp/

That looks good. While they are starting with a clean sheet, they should think about extending the slide release.

Jim Watson
03-03-2020, 12:14 PM
In my experience, extended slide releases tend to come unreleased before the magazine is empty.
They can also poke you sharply in the tip of the thumb if your grip goes in that direction.
I have rounded off the corners of Kahr levers and am looking at my little Colt Gov't .380. They are not obviously extended but they do stick out where I would rather not have them protrude.

foxj66
03-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Shooting one of the 9mm Prototypes in a match:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8190a4p8KQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

JHC
03-03-2020, 02:52 PM

Following! That looked "pretty pretty good".

Grey
03-03-2020, 03:28 PM

Nicely done!

kitten_frenzy
03-05-2020, 06:18 PM

Thx

From a diff forum:

"...dwx is a little shorter from top of the slide to bottom of the rail than a railed 1911 and a little bit wider at both the slide and frame (~24.1mm dust cover width, ~24.9 slide width.)"

Ichiban
03-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Looks like the wait will be even longer now. From their FB page.

To our loyal customers, dealers, distributors and partners,

Due to the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many jurisdictions throughout the United States and the world are experiencing government restrictions limiting activity to varying degrees.

Dan Wesson operations are subject to an Emergency Order from our local government which forces us to close our facilities in Norwich, New York. Likewise, our CZ-USA facility in Kansas City, Kansas was closed under similar circumstances due to an order from the state of Kansas until at least April 23rd.

For the next 30 days, production and shipment delays are inevitable. We apologize for the inconvenience we know this will cause -- we hold our nation's Second Amendment rights to be sacred and are very concerned about the impact that emergency orders will have on our customers. We will work diligently to deliver products as soon as legally possible, while maintaining social responsibility and compliance with government orders.

To all of the Dan Wesson family, we hope that you stay healthy, safe and secure in the coming weeks. Make wise decisions -- we'll see you on the other side.

Cory
03-24-2020, 06:28 PM
Looks like the wait will be even longer now. From their FB page.

As a point of reference, I'm from that neck of the woods originally. I took my drivers test at Norwich DMV, and got groceries there as a kid.

My family and friends at home are on lockdown. Nobody travels anywhere and everyone stays at home. Plus, I think they just got over 6" of snow. That entire region is staying at home. I imagine grocery stores are open, but everyone there is on social media far more than normal.

Chenango Memorial Hospital in Norwich has a terrible reputation. Cooperstown hospital is where most people chose to go. I know they have confirmed cases. People up there think things are overblown, but still scary, and fear the police enough to do what they're told and stay home.

My Grandmother is moving out of that area by necessity very soon. They are concerned about being on the road to move out of state due to lockdown. That is the mentality.

-Cory

MGW
05-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Any updates on this?

Ichiban
05-02-2020, 04:11 PM
They were shut down for most of April. It's probably going to be a long road back to full production. I'm thinking maybe July (at best) before these are available.

Hopefully that will give me time to rebuild my gun money budget. Because I sure do have the itch.

TC215
05-02-2020, 04:18 PM
They were shut down for most of April. It's probably going to be a long road back to full production. I'm thinking maybe July (at best) before these are available.

Hopefully that will give me time to rebuild my gun money budget. Because I sure do have the itch.

They’re still shut down for the most part. They hope to be up and running by June.

zaitcev
12-03-2020, 12:26 AM
I'm thinking maybe July (at best) before these are available.

They hope to be up and running by June.

It's December now, did the shop re-open?

Hieronymous
01-16-2022, 09:54 PM
Has anyone seen one of these out in the retail world yet?

RevolverRob
01-16-2022, 10:08 PM
Has anyone seen one of these out in the retail world yet?

Still vaporware.

Joe in PNG
01-16-2022, 10:40 PM
Still vaporware.

Soon! (tm)

JHC
01-17-2022, 06:26 AM
Still vaporware.

Oh mannnn. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread had been updated . . . and it's Januuuaaary. :(

Polecat
01-17-2022, 09:36 AM
At least we’ll get to some more videos and pics from shot show this week! I am looking forward to the no rail compact. Hope they do a sub also. I loved the little ECO I had!!

backtrail540
01-21-2022, 02:49 PM

Cory
01-21-2022, 02:55 PM

I just posted this in the shotshow thread. Sucks big time.

Evil_Ed
01-21-2022, 03:21 PM

Sucks, but maybe now there will be a lull in posts that go "Hey Guys! I saw this Dan Wesson Webstore site that said they had the DWX in stock! Do you think it's legit??? Anyway, they said they could ship it right to my house!!! So I PayPaled them $2500 like they asked via Friends and Family, and they said I should have it next week! Gee, I really hope this isn't a scam!"