PDA

View Full Version : Video Posted on pistoltraining.com

LandCruiser
04-16-2012, 11:41 PM
A video that was playing on the pistoltraining.com home page is no longer playing. Does anybody have a copy of it or could they show me where to find it? It was the one labeled '150 rd practice session from Caleb IDPA' and it was posted on 1/14/12 at 0903. It is four pages back on the home page now. For some reason the URL is not working. I was going to take another look at it today on my iphone while at the range with some other shooters, but was unable to :(

NickA
04-17-2012, 10:49 AM
You might try PM'ing caleb here or via his site at http://gunnuts.net/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jetfire
04-17-2012, 12:45 PM
A video that was playing on the pistoltraining.com home page is no longer playing. Does anybody have a copy of it or could they show me where to find it? It was the one labeled '150 rd practice session from Caleb IDPA' and it was posted on 1/14/12 at 0903. It is four pages back on the home page now. For some reason the URL is not working. I was going to take another look at it today on my iphone while at the range with some other shooters, but was unable to :(

So, funny story about Youtube and the IDPA.tv page. The lords of google (who own Youtube) decided that all of the videos on idpa.tv's page were in violation of their ToS, so they got yanked without notice. We're in the process of rebuilding the channel.

jar
04-17-2012, 02:27 PM
So, funny story about Youtube and the IDPA.tv page. The lords of google (who own Youtube) decided that all of the videos on idpa.tv's page were in violation of their ToS, so they got yanked without notice. We're in the process of rebuilding the channel.

What was their problem with them?

jetfire
04-17-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't know, because they were yanked without notice. The new Shield video we have up seems to be just fine though.

LandCruiser
04-17-2012, 03:52 PM
You might try PM'ing caleb here or via his site at http://gunnuts.net/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I will try that.

That is strange.

jetfire
04-17-2012, 03:55 PM
I guess I should add that I'm only speculating about google yanking them. All I actually know is I went to bed on Wednesday night and they were all there, and when I woke up on Thursday they were gone. I pinged the other mods about it and none of them accidentally deleted the channel, so Occam's Razor and whatnot.