PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska-woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-arrested-on-assault-charge-after-shooting-

Mystery
08-31-2019, 12:07 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nebraska-woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-arrested-on-assault-charge-after-shooting-fleeing-shoplifting-suspect

Nephrology
08-31-2019, 12:21 AM
does-this-keep-your-words-from-running-away-from-each-other-?

Mystery
08-31-2019, 12:25 AM
does-this-keep-your-words-from-running-away-from-each-other-?

Haha...
It's hard to type and edit on the phone.
That's what copy and paste does for you.

Kyle Reese
08-31-2019, 08:03 AM
I wonder how much professional training she's had regarding the lawful carry and defensive employment of a firearm......

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

AKDoug
08-31-2019, 10:47 AM
I wonder how much professional training she's had regarding the lawful carry and defensive employment of a firearm......

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk As much as required to get the license? In constitutional carry states you wouldn't even be required to have that and I'm actually o.k. with it. There's plenty of things in life that are just as dangerous as carrying a handgun that don't require professional training and none of them are protected by the constitution.

I've been in a very similar situation as the shooter in this one. Only I have a bit of common sense and stepped out of the way of the altercation and let the store employees handle it. At that time I was armed and had zero professional training, but my mama instilled in me a good sense of when to get involved, and when not to.