PDA

View Full Version : Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Noisefighters
08-30-2019, 01:50 PM
Howdy PF,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Happy to support the forum and all shooters looking to improve their pistol skills. :)

My company, Noisefighters (http://noisefighters.com), makes aftermarket gel-filled ear pads to fit basically every headset on the market. They also are the first to have a relief cut for glasses arms to pass through without interfering with the noise seal nor being crushed against the head.

I ran a successful Kickstarter back in late 2017 but everything really blew up afterwards, with dealers now across the US and at least 10 other countries. There are a lot of high-speed military units and federal and state LE departments that are using my products. Also, I know u/LittleLebowski, u/voodoo_man and many others from PF have been using my products for awhile now and have told me they like them (here's (http://www.vdmsr.com/2018/08/noisefighters-sordin.html) the first look at VDMSR), and that's a great honor. Hat tip to voodoo_man for recommending I start sponsoring PF. :cool: If you're still on the fence, I've added some reviews (https://noisefighters.com/pages/reviews) to the website.

If you're mil / LE and want a pair for T&E in order to outfit your unit, hit me up at neal@noisefighters.com through an official department e-mail address. It's a 30 day no-cost eval. If I don't hear by you by day 30, I'll send an e-mail requesting your findings. If your unit wants to buy any pads, bulk pricing is 25% off retail. Note: we also have a 15% LE / MIL discount for individuals, so feel free to contact us (team@noisefighters.com) about that discount with the email title being exactly "SERVICE DISCOUNT REQUESTED" if you don't need a bulk purchase.

Everything's sourced and made right in the US; the ear pad factory is in Canton, Ohio, while our headquarters is near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm a USMC combat vet (OIF and OEF) and am 100% owner.

There's a money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty. I don't want anybody unhappy with my products, especially not those people who rely on ear pro all day long, so I stand behind my products.

Shoot straight and Semper Fi,
Neal Brace

William B.
08-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Good to see you here, bro.

Totem Polar
08-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Good stuff. I’ll be back...

Wake27
08-30-2019, 03:41 PM
Awesome, I have two sets that have been great and having been meaning to pick up a third for my spares ear pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dontshakepandas
08-30-2019, 04:09 PM
Just ordered a set. Thanks for the discount!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

revchuck38
08-30-2019, 04:14 PM
I've been thinking about these anyway, glad you showed up. :) Good to do business with a fellow OIF/OEF vet!

voodoo_man
08-30-2019, 04:24 PM
I can say without hesitation that Noisefighter gel upgrades are an absolute must have for any electronic ear pro. I'm on my second set of them for safariland liberator HP's, and the set on my sordin's are still going strong. Highly recommended. If you are on the fence, don't miss out on a good deal!!

https://i.imgur.com/HQKUm60.png

LOKNLOD
08-30-2019, 04:38 PM
I've been running these on my HL Impact Sports for a long time and they really take them up a notch. Awesome to have a code for a discount!

blues
08-30-2019, 05:09 PM
I'm running out of excuses not to upgrade.

Thanks for doing it right.

fly out
08-30-2019, 05:42 PM
Coupon code. Free shipping. Thanks. I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Thanks for supporting PF, too.

blues
08-30-2019, 06:07 PM
Order placed.

BehindBlueI's
08-30-2019, 06:27 PM
These fit Howard Leight impacts, I assume?

blues
08-30-2019, 06:35 PM

Howard Leight® Impact® Sport (including Bolt® version)
-
Howard Leight® Impact® Pro
-

Shoresy
08-30-2019, 06:37 PM

From the site (https://noisefighters.com/products/sightlines1): "This model is fully compatible with Howard Leight® headsets and many others from Peltor™ and Ops-Core™ without any adapter plates."

(I went looking for an answer to the same question)

BehindBlueI's
08-30-2019, 06:40 PM
From the site (https://noisefighters.com/products/sightlines1): "This model is fully compatible with Howard Leight® headsets and many others from Peltor™ and Ops-Core™ without any adapter plates."

(I went looking for an answer to the same question)

Reading is fundamental, apparently. The sun was in my eyes. It's dusty in here.

Ordering as we speak.

blues
08-30-2019, 06:42 PM
The sun was in my eyes. It's dusty in here.

Ordering as we speak.

Don't let the sun catch you crying.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Oo7nCF6Iw)

OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor
08-30-2019, 07:30 PM
Ordered my 1st pair Mon. after Voodoo pushed me over the edge that morning. He said they were quick to ship & he was right.

I received mine Thrs., just a few days before Neal's offer, oh well c'est la vie and looking forward to using them @ USPSA next Sat.

ETA - just read Neal's post more closely & got a USPSA bud that's also a TL on his tact team & forwarding the T&E offer to him, thx much for making this offer Neal.

Sharkbite
08-30-2019, 07:45 PM
Order placed as well. Thanks for the discount!!

Noisefighters
08-30-2019, 09:01 PM
Ordered my 1st pair Mon. after Voodoo pushed me over the edge that morning. He said they were quick to ship & he was right.

I received mine Thrs., just a few days before Neal's offer, oh well c'est la vie and looking forward to using them @ USPSA next Sat.

ETA - just read Neal's post more closely & got a USPSA bud that's also a TL on his tact team & forwarding the T&E offer to him, thx much for making this offer Neal.

Hey, my pleasure, but if you or any PF members recently purchased and want a retroactive 15% discount, I can do that if you contact me within the next week. Don't want any PF members feeling like they missed out on this sale!

TXBK
08-30-2019, 09:13 PM
I just ordered another set, for a friend. I sent Neal an email that I wanted to send my order to a different address, and he’s on it tonight. Noisefighter pads are a mandatory upgrade for Howard Leight’s, in my opinion. I have several sets already, so I know the product is great. Getting confirmation of an order change, on a Friday night no less, is good business. It’s good to see you here, Noisefighters. Thank you.

OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor
08-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Hey, my pleasure, but if you or any PF members recently purchased and want a retroactive 15% discount, I can do that if you contact me within the next week. Don't want any PF members feeling like they missed out on this sale!

Over the top mi amigo y muchas gracias. Already texted a copy of your OP to my tact. bud & he's already replied that he'll be in touch w/ ya.

Seems I need to get some range time in before next Sat's USPSA as I do have a back-up pair of LIB HP's that may need this upgrade as well.

mark7
08-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Ordered placed.

backtrail540
08-31-2019, 03:14 AM
Just ordered as set to try out. Thanks for the code!

WobblyPossum
08-31-2019, 08:54 AM
This was timely. The gel pads I currently have on my Howard Leights (can’t remember the brand) have started to fall apart and the gel is beginning to come out. Order placed.

Noisefighters
08-31-2019, 10:18 AM
Thank you, everyone, for your very kind responses and orders.

I'm shipping every outstanding order with a PF discount on it shortly, so US-based customers should see them around Tuesday due to the national holiday.

ssb
08-31-2019, 04:13 PM
Picked up a set + the Sordin adapter.

OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor
08-31-2019, 04:26 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your very kind responses and orders.

I'm shipping every outstanding order with a PF discount on it shortly, so US-based customers should see them around Tuesday due to the national holiday.

Fellas when Neal says Tues/Wed he means it. Mine were ordered Mon. PM, they left MI Tues. & were in Thursday's mail here in NeTx, outstanding service IMO.

beenalongtime
08-31-2019, 08:15 PM
Drove me to getting them for my third set of ears (second loaners, or normally yard work).

Thanks

RJ
08-31-2019, 08:56 PM
Ordered. Thank you for the discount!!

Joe45
08-31-2019, 08:58 PM
Ordered. Thanks for the discount!

Totem Polar
09-01-2019, 01:31 AM
What everyone else said. Ordered; many thanks.

Pit
09-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Thank you

blues
09-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Just got my pair in the mailbox this evening. Got the old HL Impact Sport ear pads out and the the new Noisefighters in lickety split. Much better seal than the OEMs, more comfort and accommodate the HL shooting glasses just fine as well. Simply extended the adjustable arms a little longer to work better with the positioning of the new pads.

Noisefighters...Question: Is it okay to store the muffs mated up and pressing against one another when they are not in use? Didn't know if it would cause any issues with the material, the gel or causing permanent "wrinkles" etc.

Thanks again for the good deal.

Blades
09-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Thank you for the discount. Ordered. :)

Noisefighters
09-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Just got my pair in the mailbox this evening. Got the old HL Impact Sport ear pads out and the the new Noisefighters in lickety split. Much better seal than the OEMs, more comfort and accommodate the HL shooting glasses just fine as well. Simply extended the adjustable arms a little longer to work better with the positioning of the new pads.

Noisefighters...Question: Is it okay to store the muffs mated up and pressing against one another when they are not in use? Didn't know if it would cause any issues with the material, the gel or causing permanent "wrinkles" etc.

Thanks again for the good deal.

Hey blues,

I am super happy to hear this.

Regarding storage, it's totally fine to store the muffs mated up. The original prototype pair of Sightlines ear pads from 2017 are on my personal headset, and they're still doing fine after using them frequently and storing them just like that. That said, however, if you want to minimize distortion to the pads over time, it's best to keep all pressure off the pads and store them in a climate-controlled space.

As I've mentioned before, we have a warranty to cover any issues that come up, even from storage. If people use my products, I want them to look good so they can show them off to others. :)

-Neal

WobblyPossum
09-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Mine arrived today as well. The fact that Neal actually shipped the orders during a three day holiday weekend is impressive in and of itself. The pads themselves are softer and provide a better seal than the old gel pads I had on my muffs before. They were very easy to install. Even without the glasses relief cut, they’re great pads. The relief cut is just a bonus.

blues
09-03-2019, 07:54 PM
Thanks, Neal. I keep the HL's on the nightstand despite the fact that they're an unlikely luxury to don in the event of an actual "event". So, they'll be stored with the ear pads pressing against one another unless I decide to move them elsewhere.

Now if I can ever figure out which side of the HL's is really the front. Half the vids show the phone jack in front...half in the rear. (Maybe that means it doesn't really matter.)

ETA: I'll be sure to show 'em to my shooting buddies and the deputies I qualify with. (Though I'll warn you in advance they're mostly cheapskates. ;))

revchuck38
09-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Mine came in today too, great service!

fly out
09-03-2019, 08:39 PM
As I've mentioned before, we have a warranty to cover any issues that come up
-Neal

Install was a snap. Chewproof leashes and gel earpads are my Brittany's only vices - three and two, respectively, so far - so I'm anxious to hear her review.

BehindBlueI's
09-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Got mine today. They were waiting for me when I got home from in-service, too bad the mailman wasn't a bit faster or I could have tried them out today.:cool:

mark7
09-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Also, got mine today. I was disappointed my mailman wasn't earlier- I could have tried them out on the range today with a class of academy cadets. But, they'll get a workout this weekend with dept quals / training.

Outstanding service for mailing on the holiday weekend!!!

backtrail540
09-04-2019, 07:10 AM
I received mine yesterday and finally got a few minutes to install them just now. Noticeably less felt pressure when worn. Can't wait to get to the range and see how they fare, though based on the reception of well known shooters so far - I imagine they will be as great as they are advertised. Looking forward to hitting the range in the next day or two!

hufnagel
09-04-2019, 10:11 AM
in for a pair for my howard leight impact 'muffs.

jc000
09-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Ordered a set, thank you for the discount Noisefighters

Norville
09-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Order placed to replace my Sordin gel pads and upgrade some HLs. Thank you for the discount!

Darth_Uno
09-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Ordered. After an hour or two I can tell my Oakleys are getting pinched to my head, always thought someone oughta do something about that. :cool:

blues
09-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Ordered. After an hour or two I can tell my Oakleys are getting pinched to my head, always thought someone oughta do something about that. :cool:

There are, apparently, still craftsmen that can help with that issue...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0151/8127/files/Art_Tsantsas_large.jpg?637

;)

Noisefighters
09-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Hey, everyone, thanks for the all the love (and laughs). It means a lot. PF members are awesome.

I've received a ton more orders than I normally get since starting this promotion, so I'm doing my best to get all the packages out on a timely schedule. I know some people who ordered last night and earlier today will have their ear pads shipped tomorrow instead of today...I'm sorry for not being able to keep up.

Thanks again for spreading the word. :D

awp_101
09-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Just ordered, thanks! Now I suppose I should order the HL Impact Sports I've had on my Amazon wish list for several months now...

hufnagel
09-04-2019, 09:37 PM
Hey, everyone, thanks for the all the love (and laughs). It means a lot. PF members are awesome.

I've received a ton more orders than I normally get since starting this promotion, so I'm doing my best to get all the packages out on a timely schedule. I know some people who ordered last night and earlier today will have their ear pads shipped tomorrow instead of today...I'm sorry for not being able to keep up.

More than 24 hours to ship something? Totally deplorable. :D

Not all of us are addicted to the Amazon next day shipping stuff idea. Hell I'm fine with a week. :D

wvincent
09-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Just ordered, thank you for the forum discount, and thank you for solving this problem.

Jhp147
09-06-2019, 09:21 AM
I've got two pairs of Pro-Ears ProMag Gold (NRR33 claimed), recently re-furbed. Figured this would be an interesting way to test these things out, so one on order.
Most appreciative of the discount, on sale and shipping paid, too? Who could pass that up?

SAWBONES
09-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Order placed, to fit the Howard Leight (passive muffs) Leightning L3 model.
Thanks for the discount!

backtrail540
09-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Just back from the range. Great addition to decent ears. Comfort is unmatched in my limited experience. Hearing protection was pretty much the same but i didn't walk away with a headache! Good stuff and I'll be recommending them to fellow shooters going forward

ssb
09-06-2019, 10:07 PM

Dude, I ordered on vacation and on a holiday weekend while opting for First Class Mail and your stuff was in my mailbox Thursday. You don't need to apologize for "not keeping up."

Thank you for your generosity.

Totem Polar
09-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Noisefighters thanks a ton for the forum promo. Got mine today; will hop up the HL impacts tomorrow, and hope to get to the range soon.
:cool:

Joe45
10-29-2019, 11:53 PM
Finally had a chance to try these out today. I can't believe the difference! Highly recommend. I will be ordering more.

RJ
10-30-2019, 04:11 AM
Ordered. Thank you for the discount!!

Where are my manners.

I received my set for my Sordins a while ago. Installation was easy and fit / comfort outstanding. I’ve tried them at both the square range and a local USPSA match. Very very happy with them. Thanks again Noisefighters.

Nephrology
12-31-2020, 06:45 PM
Is there a discount for non-LE/Mil P-F members Noisefighters? the OEM gel cups on my Comtac IIIs went TU the other day so I'm in the market. Let me know, I'll be buying your product either way.

Noisefighters
01-02-2021, 03:10 AM
Is there a discount for non-LE/Mil P-F members Noisefighters? the OEM gel cups on my Comtac IIIs went TU the other day so I'm in the market. Let me know, I'll be buying your product either way.

I appreciate it. I’ll message you with a code!

UNK
01-02-2021, 10:05 AM
I appreciate it. I’ll message you with a code!

I ordered a set and also a morale patch from Violent Little Machine Shop. Im thinking the text from both came from the same number. Is my memory correct? https://www.violentlittle.com/

Noisefighters
01-03-2021, 12:11 PM
I ordered a set and also a morale patch from Violent Little Machine Shop. Im thinking the text from both came from the same number. Is my memory correct? https://www.violentlittle.com/

Hi, VLMS is not a dealer of ours at this time. Maybe I'm interpreting your question, but I do not believe it's possible you purchased our products from them.

UNK
01-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Hi, VLMS is not a dealer of ours at this time. Maybe I'm interpreting your question, but I do not believe it's possible you purchased our products from them.

I got text notifications after an order from you and them. I have deleted them but I thought they showed up from same number. Regardless like your gear!