PDA

View Full Version : New Glock Gen 5 FS model’s from the mothership.

CDFIII
08-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Just found this picture on Glock’s Instagram page of the new Gen 5 FS models. Does anyone have any additional information on these. Did Glock finally eliminate the front strap cut out? Hard to really tell from the shading in the photo. I couldn’t find anything related to these in any of the recent Glock thread‘s so sorry if this is rehashing information.
Edit: (Found some information in another thread. My searches is weak today. Mods please delete if need be.)

Kyle Reese
08-08-2019, 02:59 PM
I love it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Texaspoff
08-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Just found this picture on Glock’s Instagram page of the new Gen 5 FS models. Does anyone have any additional information on these. Did Glock finally eliminate the front strap cut out? Hard to really tell from the shading in the photo. I couldn’t find anything related to these in any of the recent Glock thread‘s so sorry if this is rehashing information.
Edit: (Found some information in another thread. My searches is weak today. Mods please delete if need be.)

In short, yes. They are essentially the same as the current 19 and 17 MOS versions just without the MOS cuts. They just added the front serrations to the G26.

Now Glock has two versions of their most popular pistols, 17, 19, and 45 MOS and non MOS versions.

TXPO

Brianjkeene
08-08-2019, 04:04 PM
In short, yes. They are essentially the same as the current 19 and 17 MOS versions just without the MOS cuts. They just added the front serrations to the G26.

Now Glock has two versions of their most popular pistols, 17, 19, and 45 MOS and non MOS versions.

TXPO

Any idea when they will come out?

fwrun
08-08-2019, 04:23 PM
If they released a non-mos 34 w/ FS, I'd purchase one this week.

CDFIII
08-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Any idea when they will come out?

Apparently now. LGS just got a batch of blue labels in and all are the new FS models.

Magsz
08-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Apparently now. LGS just got a batch of blue labels in and all are the new FS models.

I really enjoy how Glock releases information and product all at once. I hate being teased.

Any idea if they eliminated the front strap cutout?

CDFIII
08-08-2019, 06:39 PM
I really enjoy how Glock releases information and product all at once. I hate being teased.

Any idea if they eliminated the front strap cutout?

It is gone:cool:

StraitR
08-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Long overdue. The FCS are even more relevant with the Gen 5 finish.