PDA

View Full Version : Just saw this at zerohedge..

ralph
07-30-2019, 06:00 PM
California just passed a bill that would keep Trump off the ballot unless 5 years of tax returns are turned over to them..Idiot govenor signed it..Of course this is unconstitutional, but I guess little details like that, don't seem to matter..

Hambo
07-30-2019, 06:03 PM
California just passed a bill that would keep Trump off the ballot unless 5 years of tax returns are turned over to them..Idiot govenor signed it..Of course this is unconstitutional, but I guess little details like that, don't seem to matter..

It applies across the board, but it's the primary ballot, which is irrelevant to him.

ralph
07-30-2019, 06:07 PM
It applies across the board, but it's the primary ballot, which is irrelevant to him.

Makes you wonder..is there anything they won't do? Primary or not, it's idiotic..Sometimes, I think that maybe giving California back to Mexico would'nt be a bad idea..then, they could deal with them..

Grey
07-30-2019, 08:23 PM

All sorts of shit happening across the spectrum. No one is immune.

TCB
07-30-2019, 09:23 PM
Makes you wonder..is there anything they won't do? Primary or not, it's idiotic..Sometimes, I think that maybe giving California back to Mexico would'nt be a bad idea..then, they could deal with them..

I think you mean Spain...Mexico really never held California (or Texas for that matter) after their independence. The Californios were pretty much trying to become a part of America from the jump.