awp_101
06-15-2019, 09:30 AM
Who's watching?

hufnagel
06-15-2019, 10:29 AM
I will be if i can find some streams.

awp_101
06-15-2019, 01:17 PM
If you get Motor Trend (formerly Velocity) through your TV provider you can watch it there. I get MT through Hulu so I’m watching it there and I think they’re showing the entire race.

The past couple of years there’s been teams live-streaming on YouTube as well but I haven’t looked this year.

RJ
06-15-2019, 01:19 PM
Yep. See Avatar. Watching on MT TV.

Amazing in GTE Pro top three spots are within a couple seconds after five hours.

Toyota walking away 1-2 in LMP1 as expected.

RJ
06-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Toyota Gazoo looking good for a 1-2 overall. Got to hand it to Kaz Nakajima. Great season.

Looks like a Ferrari victory for AF Corse for GTE Pro; my Porsche team being 2-3.

Great racing.

I would definitely make a stop at LeMans if I were ever again in the area. Visited once to the museum and track in the 90s on a driving vacation of northern France. Very interesting and huge amount of racing history obviously.

Hambo
06-16-2019, 07:57 AM
Watched off and on yesterday, and an hour or two before I went to bed last night. Recorded it this morning so I can see the end.

ragnar_d
06-16-2019, 08:26 AM
I watched as much as I could via MotorTrend On Demand with audio from Radio Le Mans. I would have loved if they hadn't spent 5 of the last 15 minutes on the 8th/9th place battle in LMP2.

I was hoping for Corvette to bring it home but it looks like the Porsche Curves was their downfall . . . again. I was glad for Ben Keating to bring it home in GTE-Am because I really like him and Bill Riley . . . and my 3 y/o loved the "purple car". Hopefully he brings that car to a few other races, I'd love to see it at Sebring next year but I'm doubting that Ben will cough up the manufacturer's fee for IMSA.

Toyota Gazoo looking good for a 1-2 overall. Got to hand it to Kaz Nakajima. Great season.

Looks like a Ferrari victory for AF Corse for GTE Pro; my Porsche team being 2-3.

Great racing.

I would definitely make a stop at LeMans if I were ever again in the area. Visited once to the museum and track in the 90s on a driving vacation of northern France. Very interesting and huge amount of racing history obviously.
I wanted Conway/Lopez/Kobayashi to bring it home but it wasn't to be this year. I'm glad for that Porsche got the 2-3, but I was hoping for it to be the IMSA contingent to pull that off. And, yeah, the 24H is on my bucket list of races to see in person.