PDA

View Full Version : NEW Quick Ship RANGE COMPETITION Holsters.

Tony Mayer
06-14-2019, 05:22 PM
Our OWB R/C Holsters ship in 5-10 business days.
Starting at $50. Check it out https://bit.ly/31y99Vn

backtrail540
06-14-2019, 06:09 PM
Ordered one for an ltt. Do you plan on these going into the custom section for less common models or keeping it quick ship only for select models? Looking forward to running this

Tony Mayer
06-14-2019, 09:10 PM
Ordered one for an ltt. Do you plan on these going into the custom section for less common models or keeping it quick ship only for select models? Looking forward to running this

We can make them as custom for any available pistol and will do light bearing as well. Thanks

oregon45
06-15-2019, 04:33 PM
Are you able to make them for the H&K USP Expert or Elite?

Tony Mayer
06-15-2019, 04:44 PM
Are you able to make them for the H&K USP Expert or Elite?

We are getting a CNC mold for the 9mm Fullsize USP and since the open bottom of the R/C design will allow longer barreled guns or comps/threaded barrels to pass thru, then yes, the Expert should fit. If you want to take advantage of the sale, you can order now and let me know in the comments it's for the USP Expert. It won't be quick ship however.

Thanks

oregon45
06-15-2019, 04:45 PM
Thanks Tony, I’ll do that.

Balisong
06-16-2019, 02:55 PM
We are getting a CNC mold for the 9mm Fullsize USP and since the open bottom of the R/C design will allow longer barreled guns or comps/threaded barrels to pass thru, then yes, the Expert should fit. If you want to take advantage of the sale, you can order now and let me know in the comments it's for the USP Expert. It won't be quick ship however.

Thanks

Will that mold only allow for production of the FS 9/40 USP range competition holsters? Or will you also be able to do them in the AIWB offerings with it?

Tony Mayer
06-17-2019, 08:48 AM
Will that mold only allow for production of the FS 9/40 USP range competition holsters? Or will you also be able to do them in the AIWB offerings with it?

Balisong, no, we will offer the full-size USP in all of our non light bearing holster designs. We found that buying a CNC split mold and casting our own specific designs works really well so we are able to bring back some less popular pistols with out it being so expensive. Thanks

Balisong
06-17-2019, 03:27 PM
That is AWESOME news!!!! I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have done a little happy dance when I read that.

It's very exciting, and not just because I'm interested in the FS USP, but because you'll have holsters for quite a few more guns in general. Great news, and it's especially appreciated after such a crappy weekend. Thanks man, orders incoming soon.

Tony Mayer
06-17-2019, 08:22 PM
That is AWESOME news!!!! I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have done a little happy dance when I read that.

It's very exciting, and not just because I'm interested in the FS USP, but because you'll have holsters for quite a few more guns in general. Great news, and it's especially appreciated after such a crappy weekend. Thanks man, orders incoming soon.
Balisong, all of those pistols listed have CNC molds on order, but are not up on the website yet. if you want to order now you can, but let me know in the comments you have the FS USP. Thanks

jeep45238
06-17-2019, 08:31 PM
But....but.....the 1911's......

:(

(Mostly kidding - you're got an Wing Claw 2.0 and OWB 1 in the works for me that covers this just fine :) )

Balisong
06-18-2019, 12:31 AM
Balisong, all of those pistols listed have CNC molds on order, but are not up on the website yet. if you want to order now you can, but let me know in the comments you have the FS USP. Thanks

Copy that, thank you sir! I'll be ready to order a holster in a few weeks, and if it's not on your site yet I'll do exactly as you say. I'm also excited about your competition holsters as I hope to start competing in the later part of the year!

LJP
06-19-2019, 06:40 PM
We can make them as custom for any available pistol and will do light bearing as well. Thanks

How would I go about ordering a custom version for a S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact? Will it be listed under custom holsters on your website in the future?

Thank you!

Tony Mayer
06-19-2019, 08:30 PM
How would I go about ordering a custom version for a S&W M&P9 2.0 Compact? Will it be listed under custom holsters on your website in the future?

Thank you!

You can email it to me to get in the queue now, sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks

Kyle Reese
07-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Tony,
Any chance that one can be made for a CZ P10 F with RDS cutout? Also, are the holes compatible with Safariland's QLS mounting system? Thanks very much.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Up1911Fan
07-23-2019, 07:55 PM
Balisong, no, we will offer the full-size USP in all of our non light bearing holster designs. We found that buying a CNC split mold and casting our own specific designs works really well so we are able to bring back some less popular pistols with out it being so expensive. Thanks

Any chance of getting one of these molds for the M&P 22 compact?

Tony Mayer
07-23-2019, 08:15 PM
Tony,
Any chance that one can be made for a CZ P10 F with RDS cutout? Also, are the holes compatible with Safariland's QLS mounting system? Thanks very much.

Yes, order one using the Glock 34 as your pistol choice and let me know in the comments it's for the P-10F. Yes, they will be compatible with the QLS system. Thanks

Tony Mayer
07-23-2019, 08:16 PM
Any chance of getting one of these molds for the M&P 22 compact?

Right now, pretty doubtful as I don't have the real gun and you are the first to ask about it. If we get enough interest we will add it. Thanks

Kyle Reese
07-24-2019, 04:01 AM
Yes, order one using the Glock 34 as your pistol choice and let me know in the comments it's for the P-10F. Yes, they will be compatible with the QLS system. ThanksTony, that's great news! Order will be inbound very soon.

Hunter Rose
09-13-2019, 03:04 PM
Tony,

This support for the USP Full-size 9mm includes mag pouches correct?

Tony Mayer
09-14-2019, 09:25 PM
Tony,

This support for the USP Full-size 9mm includes mag pouches correct?

Correct

awdxtc
10-13-2019, 10:52 AM
What's the lead time on a holster for a full size usp 45?

El Cid
10-14-2019, 11:01 AM

Sir, would a light bearing version work with an M9A3 and WC Brig-Tac? One has a squared trigger guard and one a round one. But with a light I’m thinking that wouldn’t matter.

Tony Mayer
10-15-2019, 07:24 PM
Sir, would a light bearing version work with an M9A3 and WC Brig-Tac? One has a squared trigger guard and one a round one. But with a light I’m thinking that wouldn’t matter.

El Cid, it would have to be for the Brig Tac (Brig Tac slide wouldn't work in a M9A3 holster) but we don't have any interest ( you would be the first to ask me) for a Brig Tac with a light so we won't be getting the expensive CNC molds for that combo. Sorry

Tony Mayer
10-15-2019, 07:27 PM
What's the lead time on a holster for a full size usp 45?

Right now our custom lead times are 5-7 weeks , however my mold guy is apparently buried so something that isn't listed on the website right now is going to be a minimum of 7 weeks and possibly longer. Drives me crazy but I would rather under promise and over deliver than bullshit customers as to when something was going to be ready.

Thanks

El Cid
10-15-2019, 07:59 PM
El Cid, it would have to be for the Brig Tac (Brig Tac slide wouldn't work in a M9A3 holster) but we don't have any interest ( you would be the first to ask me) for a Brig Tac with a light so we won't be getting the expensive CNC molds for that combo. Sorry

No worries. Thanks for the quick response. You’re still my #1 kydex bender.

ETA: since the Range holster doesn’t have a drop down for a weapon light, just put it in the comments when I order for the A3?

Tony Mayer
10-16-2019, 08:44 AM
No worries. Thanks for the quick response. You’re still my #1 kydex bender.

ETA: since the Range holster doesn’t have a drop down for a weapon light, just put it in the comments when I order for the A3?

El Cid, no, just email me the specs to sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks

Norville
03-07-2021, 02:36 PM

Order placed for G34 with X300 noted in comments. Do I need to send you a separate email?

New USPSA rules...