PDA

View Full Version : Century Arms Customer Service

CZB1969
05-14-2019, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to share my experience for anyone on the fence about buying a gun distributed by Century Arms.

I picked up a Canik TP9SF in FDE for just over $300 shipped. Great trigger and ran 124 ammo with no issues. I experienced weak ejection of 115 ammo though due to the very strong recoil spring. No malfunctions at all, but the spent cases were being dumped just past my wrist, which was OK, but I felt like this set-up was going to lead to FTE malfunctions at some point so I contacted Century Arms.

First good sign was that I got someone on the phone the first time I called. They indicated that if I sent an email requesting a reduced power recoil spring one would be sent to me. Second good sign was that my email requesting the spring was answered within the hour and the new spring was on the way within 24 hours. That was on 5/9. The spring showed up today 5/14 via FedEx. There was no charge for the spring or shipping. Took the TP9SF to the range with the new spring and now it runs both 124 and 115 grain ammo flawlessly.

Customer service means a lot to me. I will not hesitate to buy another gun that is distributed by Century Arms in the future.