PDA

View Full Version : P320 Trigger with Safety!

Brianjkeene
05-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Not sure if you guys seen this yet but agency arms is making a p320 trigger with a tabbed safety!! This makes the platform much more attractive to me.

HCM
05-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Not sure if you guys seen this yet but agency arms is making a p320 trigger with a tabbed safety!! This makes the platform much more attractive to me.

Doesn’t SIG offer one as well, at least to GOV customers?

ETA -

Given it’s a modular handgun I don’t know why they don’t offer this as a commercial accessory.

Brianjkeene
05-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Doesn’t SIG offer one as well, at least to GOV customers?

ETA -

Given it’s a modular handgun I don’t know why they don’t offer this as a commercial accessory.

They teased it at first but never offered it for sale.

HCM
05-06-2019, 10:22 PM
They teased it at first but never offered it for sale.

The did some for the Guatemalan National Police, so they aren’t vaporware, but I’ve never seen one in the US.

Texaspoff
05-07-2019, 06:40 AM
I saw one back in 2015 on one of the LE reps guns. They were touted as Gov contract only items, and Sig had them in the event a prospective contract required a tabbed trigger safety. Haven't seen or heard of any since.

If Agency markets this correctly, they will likely make a ton of money on these.

TXPO

Tokarev
05-07-2019, 07:25 AM

Makes sense that someone like Agency would bring one to market. Many of us speculated, incorrectly, that SIG was going to add a tab after the drop debacle.

psalms144.1
05-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Makes sense that someone like Agency would bring one to market. Many of us speculated, incorrectly, that SIG was going to add a tab after the drop debacle.Releasing a tabbed trigger after Drop Gate would be an admission that there was a design flaw in the initial pistol release. Plus, Sig's whole marketing for the P320 is that it's the "anti GLOCK" - and most people associate the tabbed trigger with Glock...

Bucky
05-08-2019, 03:54 AM
Releasing a tabbed trigger after Drop Gate would be an admission that there was a design flaw in the initial pistol release. Plus, Sig's whole marketing for the P320 is that it's the "anti GLOCK" - and most people associate the tabbed trigger with Glock...

Hmm, hard to argue with this. It’d be interesting if someone still had a drop-and-Fire P320, dropped installed a tabbed trigger in it, and found it fixed the problem. If so,I bet that’d been a lot cheaper than what Sig did to resolve it.

gtae07
05-08-2019, 07:15 AM
If this had been around when dropgate broke, I'd probably have kept my P320 instead of trading it for a G17.4

Oh well. We're all-in on Glock now.

Texaspoff
05-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Hmm, hard to argue with this. It’d be interesting if someone still had a drop-and-Fire P320, dropped installed a tabbed trigger in it, and found it fixed the problem. If so,I bet that’d been a lot cheaper than what Sig did to resolve it.

I have some 320's that haven't been upgraded. I would love to test out that theory.

TXPO

Bucky
05-08-2019, 05:55 PM
I have some 320's that haven't been upgraded. I would love to test out that theory.

TXPO

Keep us posted if you try it.