PDA

View Full Version : Q Plan B and Cherry Bomb for SiCo Omega

StraitR
04-17-2019, 10:23 PM
Any SiCo Omega owners tried the Plan B and Cherry Bomb yet? I'm getting less and less confident in my ASR mount. At this point, if I don't REALLY tighten it down before turning the lock ring, I find it loose after a bit of shooting.

@Hansohn Brothers (https://pistol-forum.com/member.php?u=12052) Really interested in your thoughts and insight as well.

Hansohn Brothers
04-18-2019, 06:54 AM
Personalities aside, the Q and Griffin products are solid choices. The Cherry Bomb has a very compact form factor and Griffin offers a large variety of muzzle devices. Taper mounts work well with no moving parts, it’s amazing how effective a simple wedge can be.

Clusterfrack
04-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Yeah, my ASR mount does that. I've been meaning to send it back for repair/replacement.

Duke
04-18-2019, 09:32 AM
Not the cherry bomb but I’ve replaced all my sico mounts with the yhm adapter and mount.

Clusterfrack
04-18-2019, 09:41 AM
That looks really interesting. I might order it. I like that it comes in 5.56 and .308 sizes.

HCM
04-18-2019, 10:23 AM
I purchased a Dead Air KYMO adaptor for my Omega. This allows me to use both the dead air mounts and the SOLGW NOX which is a KYMO version of the Surefire warcomp.

StraitR
04-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Thanks for all the input. Certainly not concerned with personalities, just a reliable and simple mount that doesn't require a locking mechanism. I think I'll go with the Plan B and CB, since it also offers weight and OAL savings as well. Hansohn Brothers I'll be in touch soon.