PDA

View Full Version : FREE! Safari Club International Record Book of Trophy Animals - Africa - Ed. XII - Vol 1&2

Paul D
03-28-2019, 11:58 PM
I have a set of hardcover bound SCI Record Books - Africa - Edition XII Vol 1 and 2. I updated this to the latest edition since I got my name in it! :cool:

They are in excellent, like new shape and would be a great addition to any hunter's library.

If you are interested, please post on this thread. SITE SUPPORTERS ONLY. Shipping to CONUS via Media Mail only (books are heavy!). I'll choose the winner randomly when enough time has passed.

Duelist
03-29-2019, 12:07 AM
That is super cool, Paul! Congratulations on getting in the book.

cornstalker
03-29-2019, 08:24 PM
In, please.

Congrats on your entry. Are the details of the hunt posted on here somewhere? Would love to hear the story.

Paul D
03-30-2019, 12:28 AM
In, please.

Congrats on your entry. Are the details of the hunt posted on here somewhere? Would love to hear the story.

Actually, it happened a long time ago...I only got around to getting a new SCI record book a couple of months ago! It was the first time I have ever hunted ANY land animal. Why not start off big and go to Africa? I figured I'm pretty good at hitting steel and paper at all ranges and I read all the books...how hard can it be? Pretty fucking hard. I walked in crotch high water without any shoes or water for 2.5 hours stalking this sumbitch. One of the most rewarding experiences in my life.