PDA

View Full Version : Trump will declassify & release all FISA docs

LittleLebowski
03-28-2019, 06:09 AM
Trump plans to declassify and release all FISA documents (https://saraacarter.com/trump-i-plan-to-declassify-and-release-all-fisa-docs/?utm_source=Darkwire+Inc&utm_campaign=f03888b640-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_23_12_11_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5f3d745e4f-f03888b640-283285209)

Alpha Sierra
03-28-2019, 06:12 AM

critter
03-28-2019, 12:12 PM
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - TJ

RevolverRob
03-28-2019, 12:16 PM
Interesting.

The libertarian in me says, "Why stop at the stuff from Mueller. Let's blow the whole thing open."

The skeptic in me says, "I'll believe it when I see it."

The pragmatist in me says, "Only a third of what Trump wants to release will be released. Also, most of that stuff is on its way to the shredder right now."

GuanoLoco
03-28-2019, 12:26 PM
Trump told anchor Sean Hannity that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.

1) Everything he does is self-serving.
2) He tests ideas out loud to gauge reaction, then changes his mind like the wind and might say literally anything tomorrow - See (1)
3) Saying he will do something has nothing to do with him actually doing anything - See (2)
4) Based on his track record to date, you are more likely to be right if you assume that anything he says is not true.
5) Trump has no fear of actually obstructing justice, much less appearing to obstruct justice. If it might be considered obstruction (but not easily provable in court because intent blah blah blah) and he thought the action would be to his advantage, then I would assume he will do it regardless of anything he says.

critter
03-28-2019, 01:15 PM
1) Everything he does is self-serving.
2) He tests ideas out loud to gauge reaction, then changes his mind like the wind and might say literally anything tomorrow - See (1)
3) Saying he will do something has nothing to do with him actually doing anything - See (2)
4) Based on his track record to date, you are more likely to be right if you assume that anything he says is not true.
5) Trump has no fear of actually obstructing justice, much less appearing to obstruct justice. If it might be considered obstruction (but not easily provable in court because intent blah blah blah) and he thought the action would be to his advantage, then I would assume he will do it regardless of anything he says.

Regardless of motive, exposing the questionable FISA process involving the dossier, et al, can be only a net benefit... if it actually happens.

JHC
03-28-2019, 01:41 PM
That's excellent (with possible redaction of sources and methods if applicable). Who knows what myths may be slain.

GuanoLoco
03-28-2019, 02:27 PM
Regardless of motive, exposing the questionable FISA process involving the dossier, et al, can be only a net benefit... if it actually happens.

I have no problem with this, assuming Mueller report, in whole, is also exposed. Let ALL the chips fall where they will.

ralph
03-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Trump needs to quit running his pie hole about how he's gonna release these documents, and just do it!!

critter
03-28-2019, 02:34 PM
I have no problem with this, assuming Mueller report, in whole, is also exposed. Let ALL the chips fall where they will.

Absolutely...

GuanoLoco
03-28-2019, 02:34 PM
Trump needs to quit running his pie hole about how he's gonna release these documents, and just do it!!

Please refer back to (1), (2), (3) and (4).

ralph
03-28-2019, 02:42 PM
Please refer back to (1), (2), (3) and (4).

I'm not a Trump hater..I tolerate him, but I don't hate him... 1,2,3,4, are YOUR opinions, and, I'll take them, along with everybody else's with a grain of salt... If he releases the documents and lets the chips fall where they may, great..If he dosen't just more hot air, and buffoonery..Par for the course for American politics..

GuanoLoco
03-28-2019, 03:06 PM
I'm not a Trump hater..I tolerate him, but I don't hate him... 1,2,3,4, are YOUR opinions, and, I'll take them, along with everybody else's with a grain of salt... If he releases the documents and lets the chips fall where they may, great..If he dosen't just more hot air, and buffoonery..Par for the course for American politics..

Just calling it like I see it. Well, that and he is a creature of habit that refines and reinforces my opinions on a daily basis.

Here's a way to get a reader's digest of the daily festivities (PG warning - naughty word):

Today (https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2019/03/27/day-797/)

Subscribe to WTFJHT (https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/subscribe/?utm_source=WTF+Just+Happened+Today%3F&utm_campaign=31bb4cc991-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_27_10_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9813b73b1a-31bb4cc991-176406261)