PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Sig P320 Pro Carry 9mm, P250 Compact .45 ACP

psalms144.1
03-24-2019, 08:19 PM
Up for sale:

1. Sig P320 Pro Carry - the newest model. X-Carry frame, straight trigger, pre tensioned barrel, milled for optics mounting plates. Comes with X-Ray sights (front Green hi-vis NS, rear serrated NS with U-notch and no outline around the vials). Three 17 round magazines. Currently LE Only, I believe. About 500 total rounds through it, very accurate, just not what I'm looking for (too many years with Glocks, I guess). Factory hard case and paperwork all included. Will throw in your choice of Safariland 7376 belt holsters (right or left hand). SPF

2. Sig P250 45 Compact - Gen 2 pistol, with night sights. Total of five 9-round magazines included. Comes with factory hard case, polymer paddle holster, and paperwork. Well less than 500 rounds through it (possibly less than 200), and never holstered except on the range. $400 shipped.

Not really looking for any trades at this time, trying (desperately) to shed "weight" before this summer's PCS.

Photos:

If your dealer accepts transfers from an individual, I will ship the pistol by FEDEX overnight to your FFL - if not, it'll be go by whatever method the local FFL prefers.

Drop my an IM if you're interested, want other photos, etc.