PDA

View Full Version : Training holsters for women

rob_s
03-17-2019, 09:25 AM
What’s the best thing going for women’s training, and possibly for USPSA and/or steel challenge, holsters these days?

Last time I did this it was a blade tech with drop and offset, and I might even still have that holster around here somewhere, but I’m wondering if there is some sort of new hotness now.

Would be for a Glock if that matters. Might even be for a Glock 48 if that’s what she likes.

BN
03-17-2019, 09:33 AM
My wife's been using Blade-Tech with drop and offset for years and likes them. Kind of depends on the lady's curves as to what works best. ;)

JodyH
03-17-2019, 09:34 AM
What’s the best thing going for women’s training, and possibly for USPSA and/or steel challenge, holsters these days?

Last time I did this it was a blade tech with drop and offset, and I might even still have that holster around here somewhere, but I’m wondering if there is some sort of new hotness now.

Would be for a Glock if that matters. Might even be for a Glock 48 if that’s what she likes.

My wife really likes her dropped and offset Dara holster (https://www.daraholsters.com/drop-off-set-action-sport-holster/).