PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Eric Grauffel – changes brand and joins the CZ Shooting Team

Wendell
03-09-2019, 09:04 PM
My job is to make sure we make good guns, to pick the right bits to modify so as to get the best result possible. And I guess Česká Zbrojovka would like me to do a good job at competitions and carry on winning as well. But we must also work on the new academy which will be a great marketing tool. We will be able to make sport shooting accessible to the wider public and at the same time promote this brilliant sport. I hope we will be able to get best team of instructors in Europe as well. All that will help us promote the brand and the sport too. What I mean is that it is not just a business venture, it is much more than that.
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/03/07/interview-with-eric-grauffel-changes-brand-and-joins-the-cz-shooting-team/

Cheap Shot
03-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Interesting. He strikes me as a fantastic ambassador/spokesman for competition shooting. Curious about the academy and who the instructors would be. I have to believe this is a significant coup for CZ.

BigT
03-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Im an admitted Eric Fanboi. Hes one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and the greatest pistol shooter in the world

He and Ljubisa are a hellava team to train with , so i think the academy will be a winner