PDA

View Full Version : X frame modules

jlw
03-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Last year, a Sig rep told me that the X frames would not be introduced in a small module. In the last week, two people have told me that Sig is introducing an X frame in a small module.

What is the word?

cornstalker
03-13-2019, 01:20 PM
Last year, a Sig rep told me that the X frames would not be introduced in a small module. In the last week, two people have told me that Sig is introducing an X frame in a small module.

What is the word?

I sure haven’t seen one. I hope they do. After all, what good is modularity if you have no size coverage?

MAP
03-13-2019, 01:24 PM
At SHOT Phil Strader old me the X-Five frame would be produced in small starting in the Spring time. The Compact on display had a small frame.

Mike

jlw
03-13-2019, 02:34 PM
At SHOT Phil Strader old me the X-Five frame would be produced in small starting in the Spring time. The Compact on display had a small frame.

Mike

I may give an X Carry with a small frame a try. It’s the only 320 that interest me.

ssb
03-13-2019, 04:37 PM
I may give an X Carry with a small frame a try. It’s the only 320 that interest me.

I'd consider picking up a Pro Series using your IOP discount. It's everything the X Carry is, but you're not limited to SIG optics and you can keep BUIS on the gun should you decide to go with a red dot.

If I've got you figured right from class, you'll probably like the trigger.

jlw
03-14-2019, 07:28 PM
It's actually the X Compact that interests me.

cornstalker
03-14-2019, 07:30 PM
It's actually the X Compact that interests me.

That's the one I want to see also. Not interested if they don't offer a small grip frame.