PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Cleaning/moving rifle and shotgun sale

Radar Love
02-17-2019, 02:05 PM
For a combination of reasons I'm selling off pretty much all of my rifles and shotguns. All have seen little to no use by me and I want them to go to a better home. I have a curio and relics FFL so if you have a C&R I can ship directly to you in accordance with state and federal law. As far as trades go I am open to pretty much any historically interesting pistols and am specifically looking for a 3 inch k-frame. Also interested in Aimpoint Arco, Micro, or equivalent. So I can sell at the lowest price possible shipping price is not included; buyer pays actual shipping.

(1): 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin-Nagant sold

(2) Remington 700 SPS sold

(3) Springfield Armory M1 Garand. sold

(4) 870 Wingmaster ONG sold

(5) 870 Police frankengun. Receiver is Police Magnum (not drilled/tapped) barrel is Carlson's 3" w/ cyl screw in chock. Includes generic sling, side saddle, Magpul furniture, Wilson extended safety and Scattergun Tech +1 extension. $400 + shipping

The barrel in between the shotguns was taken from a used Wingmaster; it has a Cutts Comp with adjustable choke. Will include with 870 for cost of shipping or sell by itself for $30 + shipping.

(6) Rossi '92. Functions just fine without any of the issues these guns sometimes have. Replaced rear sight with Marbles Bullseye; original sight will be included. $350 + shipping

(7) Ruger Mini 14 GB .223 police trade in; wood stock came cracked but is likely repairable. Includes Butler Creek folding stock. $400 plus shipping

(8) Sterling SMG parts kit with 4 magazines; $150 + shipping

Radar Love
02-21-2019, 08:42 AM
Prices reduced & changed shipping to buyer pays actual cost, which I think is more fair. Thanks everyone!