PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with NTAC holsters?

firecop019
03-10-2011, 06:39 PM
He's from Michigan but other than one article I read in a police magazine I haven't heard much about them. I'd like to support a local business but I want to make sure I'm getting a good holster.

NTAC (http://ntacholsters.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=14)

VolGrad
03-10-2011, 08:09 PM
No experience with NTAC but check these guys out. They are also located in MI.

http://www.psholsters.com/

I have several of their holsters and pouches and am quite pleased. They're getting ready to boom as word gets out.

Admittedly, their website kind looks dated. They are supposed to be updating it per a post on M4C. I posted a review there if you care to check it out, same user name.

firecop019
03-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll slide over there and check it out. Thanks

S391
03-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I owned one of their holsters and found it to be very well made and their customer service to be first rate.

I have since decided on another option but it had nothing to do with the quality of their product. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another holster from them.

editedforsafety
03-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the link to psholsters.com . I was looking for someone local to press a kydex holster to my Glock 23 with an advantage arms .22 slide on it (it's a little thicker than stock) and he is only a few miles away from me. I've been in contact with him via e-mail and he's been very helpful. Hopefully we can meet up soon.

VolGrad
03-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the link to psholsters.com . I was looking for someone local to press a kydex holster to my Glock 23 with an advantage arms .22 slide on it (it's a little thicker than stock) and he is only a few miles away from me. I've been in contact with him via e-mail and he's been very helpful. Hopefully we can meet up soon.

No problem. Steve is a good guy.

firecop019
04-06-2011, 10:18 PM
I emailed Steve a few times trying to decide on a holster type and when I finally made up my mind he stopped. I might just try a Galco Kingtuck, gunshop has one for $50.