PDA

View Full Version : Discreet Carry Clips

Tony Mayer
10-31-2018, 03:35 PM
We've now got the Discreet Carry Clips available for our popular Wing Claw designs!!

scjbash
11-01-2018, 03:11 PM
This arrived today. It's nice. Very f'n nice.

Dismas316
11-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Tony, will these be available to order separately? I might end up replacing my other hardware with these.

Tony Mayer
11-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Tony, will these be available to order separately? I might end up replacing my other hardware with these.

Dismas, you can email me what you need, they are $14.00 each but will come with the hardware I use. Be sure and let me know what holster design you want them for so I can get you the correct hardware. We probably won't offer these as a stand alone item for purchase as they are pretty pricey. Thanks

Tony Mayer
11-02-2018, 02:33 PM
This arrived today. It's nice. Very f'n nice.

Thanks. FYI, I didn't re send your warranty mag pouch as we are still figuring out a better design for it. Once I get it where I want it, I will get it out to you. Thanks

scjbash
11-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Thanks. FYI, I didn't re send your warranty mag pouch as we are still figuring out a better design for it. Once I get it where I want it, I will get it out to you. Thanks

No worries about that at all. The one I cracked is still working. FWIW, while I haven't had much time with it yet I really like the design of the 92 pouch you sent me.

NoLock
11-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Are these clips dcc the mod 4 adjustable height ones? I'm looking at the AIWB Wing Claw 2.0.

Tony Mayer
11-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Are these clips dcc the mod 4 adjustable height ones? I'm looking at the AIWB Wing Claw 2.0.

Dan, they are the Mod 4's, but not the adjustable height ones for the 2.0. They are the adjustable height Mod 4's for the Wing Claw 2.5. Thanks

martinmj
11-09-2018, 12:54 AM
Dan, they are the Mod 4's, but not the adjustable height ones for the 2.0. They are the adjustable height Mod 4's for the Wing Claw 2.5. Thanks

Tony, is the ride height adjustable on the 2.0 with the DCCs? Or could you add the adjustable height DCCs to the 2.0 to adjust the ride height?

I like the 2.5 and the DCCs, but I think I prefer the wider placement of the clips on the 2.0 vs 2.5.

Thanks for your help and taking time to answer all these questions.

V/r
Matt

Tony Mayer
11-09-2018, 03:29 PM
DanJ, we may have a fix for being able to use the adjustable height DCC clips on the 2.0.....standby!

Tony Mayer
11-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Tony, is the ride height adjustable on the 2.0 with the DCCs? Or could you add the adjustable height DCCs to the 2.0 to adjust the ride height?

I like the 2.5 and the DCCs, but I think I prefer the wider placement of the clips on the 2.0 vs 2.5.

Thanks for your help and taking time to answer all these questions.

V/r
Matt

Matt, we may have a fix to use the adjustable height DCC clips on the 2.0.....standby!

Tony Mayer
11-09-2018, 05:14 PM
The spacers I ordered that showed up today, and that I was hoping were going to work to allow us to use the adjustable height DCC clips work like a champ. Effective now, all DCC clips ordered with the 2.0 will be the adjustable height style!

Thanks

wrt81
11-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Tony, work your voodoo magic and figure out a way to use these on the IWB3 holster ;)

Maybe if a hole was drilled through the top of the clip to allow mounting of a screw that way? I’m almost tempted to order some just to mess around with...

Tony Mayer
11-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Tony, work your voodoo magic and figure out a way to use these on the IWB3 holster ;)

Maybe if a hole was drilled through the top of the clip to allow mounting of a screw that way? I’m almost tempted to order some just to mess around with...

I believe that DCC has something that might work, and the new Raven Clip may work as well!!