PDA

View Full Version : And Now A Political Message...

blues
10-26-2018, 01:16 PM
...with some good pickin'.

https://youtu.be/p2ecfyUYUJ8

Mike C
10-26-2018, 01:55 PM
"Without an ID you won't get too far." I think that varies from state to state.

blues
10-26-2018, 02:00 PM
"Without an ID you won't get too far." I think that varies from state to state.

It's on the ballot here as an amendment to the state constitution.

Mike C
10-26-2018, 02:03 PM
blues that is outstanding. For frame of reference I was mostly poking fun at some of the states that have turned a blind eye to voter fraud. Glad NC is going to do their part to help fix it. I'd also like to see certain states not hand out ID's to illegals but that is another matter altogether.

blues
10-26-2018, 02:07 PM
blues that is outstanding.

We shall see where the electorate stand on the issue.

pooty
10-26-2018, 06:07 PM
Man this Tim O'Brien guy sucks

https://i.imgur.com/PsVOU7J.png

blues
10-26-2018, 06:17 PM
I just liked the song. I'm not on social media and have no knowledge of his politics.

(And I hate the b.s. on both sides.)

willie
10-26-2018, 06:34 PM
blues that is outstanding. For frame of reference I was mostly poking fun at some of the states that have turned a blind eye to voter fraud. Glad NC is going to do their part to help fix it. I'd also like to see certain states not hand out ID's to illegals but that is another matter altogether.

Some folks can't keep up with ID's. Therefore, rules requiring that they do so in order to vote are discriminatory. If we do not issue ID's to illegals, then how are we to know that they are illegal? I had fun writing these statements.

blues
10-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Some folks can't keep up with ID's. Therefore, rules requiring that they do so in order to vote are discriminatory. If we do not issue ID's to illegals, then how are we to know that they are illegal? I had fun writing these statements.

Well this year I get to go to the polls and tell them who I am (without showing ID) and then vote for a requirement to remember to bring it the next time I vote.

Not sure how I'd handle this situation if I were illegal. But if I were voting, I'd probably be voting in a sanctuary city for some different candidates.