PDA

View Full Version : Vices.

JDM
03-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Let's see em. Things you do and shouldn't. Guilty pleasures. Things you enjoy but get hell for ETC.

Me first.

Whiskey.
Baseball. I watch New York Mets baseball religiously.
Nice jeans. My brother works at The Mens Warehouse, so at least it is half price.

That's pretty much all.

John Ralston
03-09-2011, 11:21 PM
If I buy it, it generally needs to be Made in USA. Not everything mind you, but I don't buy stuff made in China, India, Bangladesh, etc. This makes most of my purchases 3x-5x more expensive than other alternatives, but I feel better about it, and generally, you do get what you pay for.

So, I generally get hell for just about anything that comes through the door :D

1. Guns - every time one comes home, my wife says "Well, my diamond just got bigger!"

2. High end clothing - Filson Coats, Otte Gear, Tripple Aught Design

3. I don't drink a whole lot, but I do like a nice Bourbon or Scotch once in a while.

Chipster
03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Mens Wearhouse jeans for me too! I like their Lucky jeans and just wait until I get the BOGO free deals.

JDM
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Mens Wearhouse jeans for me too! I like their Lucky jeans and just wait until I get the BOGO free deals.

The next time you are in New Mexico let me know. I'll run you by my brother's store. 40% off anything you can carry.

Kyle Reese
03-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Hot Wings

Red Bull

Training Classes

Occasional adult beverage

YVK
03-10-2011, 02:08 AM
If I buy it, it generally needs to be Made in USA.

Same here, although sometimes it is nearly damn impossible to do due to lack of choices.

Guns. I don't accumulate them in large numbers or collections, but I can't resist to [pay competent people] to f... with those that I own. Very little that I own is bone stock.

Skiing.

Mephisto shoes, although I can rationalize this.

Single malt scotches, although my consumption is so low that I probably get a pass here.

David
03-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Mike & Ike tangy twister candy. :o

Frank D.
03-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Dr. Pepper!

Odin Bravo One
03-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Licorice or Cinnamon flavored salt water taffy.

Slavex
03-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Coca Cola and the thing that the internet is famous for, and obviously guns.

MechEng
03-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Coffee or more precisely Caffeine. I have to have it by 09:00 or I start to go into withdrawal. I can’t even sleep in on weekends because I need to get up and find some coffee.

Hi, my name is Tony and I’m a caffeine-oholic.

JV_
03-10-2011, 08:56 AM
If I don't get a good bit of range time, which is my decompression time, I've been known to get a bit grumpier than usual. Sometimes my wife gently nudges me and says: "Why don't you go to the range?". I rarely argue.

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Man you guys had to start this.....

Okay here goes.

PRIME beef seared at 1800 degrees and served medium rare. I prefer a good independent but will take a decent chain such as Ruth's, Morton's, or Fleming's.

A Manhatten made with Sazerac Rye and orange bitters. On that note any good Islay Malt, the peatier the better. I had some 2009 Ardbeg Supernova recently that was saltier than a Scotsman's jock washed in the loch.

Pez

Bespoke suits made with Zegna or Scabal fabrics. I had a tailor in Bangkok do the whole bespoke thing for about a fourth of what it would run in the UK or US. Fully canvassed, impeccably fitted suit.

Damascus switchblades. Like these....http://www.burnknives1.com/page9damascus.html

Good coffee with chicory preferably CDM or Community.

Any electronic gadget that is in Best Buy that I believe would make my life easier but I don't really need. I enter a fugue state in Best Buy and may not emerge for hours.

Old school punk like the Sex Pistols that makes me want to head-butt shit.

A SWEET stripper without C section scars or ink. I like to pretend that she's REALLY in to me.

REAL Montecristo #2 cigars from Cuba. Got a Canuck hook-up who keeps me in stock and if they're good enough for Fidel they're good enough for me.

The Kindle and ibooks apps on my Ipad. Seriously convienient.

Good leather holsters.

Distinct, timeless watches such as the Omega Speedmaster or the Rolex Milgauss.

Being the first guy through the door even though technically I hold command rank in my agency now (Captain.....yeah it sucks)

Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma.

That's just off the top of my head.....

JDM
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Man you guys had to start this.....

Okay here goes.

PRIME beef seared at 1800 degrees and served medium rare. I prefer a good independent but will take a decent chain such as Ruth's, Morton's, or Fleming's.

Pez

Damascus switchblades. Like these....http://www.burnknives1.com/page9damascus.html

The Kindle and ibooks apps on my Ipad. Seriously convienient.

Distinct, timeless watches such as the Omega Speedmaster or the Rolex Milgauss.

These. Although any QUALITY switchblade will suffice. Of course I don't own any. ;-)

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 09:52 AM
I have a few but not any as nice as the Burn knives.

YVK
03-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Coffee or more precisely Caffeine..

Good coffee with chicory preferably CDM or Community.

Coffee doesn't belong here, it is an irreplaceable ingredient of life. I think it is inappropriately classified essential amino acid or something. I know, I am a health care professional, and I also know that a lot of health care wouldn't be delivered without coffee.
I refuse to call it a vice or addiction, so drop it :cool:.

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Two more!

Thick cut bacon.

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

ToddG
03-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Watches aren't a vice, they're a lifestyle.

Mine:

Chili's chips & salsa
Bones ... we got an AppleTV at Christmas and I watched the entire series over the course of about two weeks. This one may fall more under "shameful vices" and/or "gender identity issues." :cool:
iced tea ... the wife and I both; we figured out that if we stopped ordering iced tea with meals when we go out to eat, we'd save over a thousand dollars a year. Then we ordered another iced tea.
speeding ... I continue to maintain that operating a vehicle at high speed in traffic builds many skills that are critical to personal security like awareness, judgment, and hand-eye coordination. I wasn't speeding, I was practicing self-defense, officer!
Chipotle
Apple ... my iPhone may drop calls, get horrible reception, and be nearly impossible to type on but I don't care!

LittleLebowski
03-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Money:

I usually just spend most of my paycheck on women and whiskey and just waste the rest.

VolGrad
03-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Chili's chips & salsa

That's really funny you mention that as a vice.
Thanks for sharing BTW. :cool:

LittleLebowski
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
SouthNarc, though you apparently hate good beef and therefore overcook it, you taste in Scotch is good to go. Take a look at McClelland's (http://www.mcclellands.co.uk/mcclellands-islay/) for a cheap but good and peaty daily drinker.

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
I like the hot sear because that's the only way to get that crust. I understand that the only way to get it like that at home is with an infrared grill. I've tried everyway I know how to replicate that sear at home (cast iron skillet, blah-blah-blah...) and I still can't get it the way good prime comes from a high end chain.

Try these guys for good Prime. Wet and Dry aged.

http://www.allenbrothers.com/

JDM
03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Taco cabana.

BigT
03-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

Biltong

Sitcom Marathons

Eastern European strippers. One in particular has cost fortunes. Gulp.

orionz06
03-10-2011, 12:19 PM

Pez

Williams-Sonoma.

Steak is obvious

I LOVE pez, I will get a whole refill pack and end up having most of it gone before I get home.

W-S is an amazing store.

I like the hot sear because that's the only way to get that crust. I understand that the only way to get it like that at home is with an infrared grill. I've tried everyway I know how to replicate that sear at home (cast iron skillet, blah-blah-blah...) and I still can't get it the way good prime comes from a high end chain.

Try these guys for good Prime. Wet and Dry aged.

http://www.allenbrothers.com/
I love my infrared grill, it does not hit 1800 degrees ,but it will crust up a steak.

Lifesavers Wintergreen mints. I buy the bag and eat through them about once a month at work. It kills my taste buds but I can't help it.

Female singers. I have a soft spot for female singers in modern music groups. Paramore, No Doubt, Metric, Donora, Lovebettie, and even Katy Perry. Not sure why, I just do. The fact that many of the singers are pretty hot does not hurt.

Metal covers of pop songs. Lots of newer pop music has been great when done as a metal cover. The music is there, just played wrong. Nothing like a Mesa Boogie to fix it.

Expensive jeans. 7 for all mankind and diesel are nice, Rock and Republic jeans are great too. True Religions don't fit me well but I love them anyway. Express and Lucky are up there as well, but they are a step below in terms of quality.

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Hey BigT is Starbucks in SA yet? I've got coursework booked in Capetown in November.

Twinings Earl Grey Tea

Biltong

Sitcom Marathons

Eastern European strippers. One in particular has cost fortunes. Gulp.

BigT
03-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Hey BigT is Starbucks in SA yet? I've got coursework booked in Capetown in November.

I heard they installed Starbucks coffee in some of the Southern Sun hotels for the world cup. Don't know if they are still there. Best bet is to look out for Seattle coffee which is pretty good.

If you come up near Joburg while you're here please let me know.

Pennzoil
03-10-2011, 01:18 PM
- Firearms, reloading and now training. Consolidating calibers now and selling some unneeded guns just have to much that accumulated over the years.

- Motorcycles - Ripping through traffic is one of my only ways to get the adrenaline going now a days. Started off on Italian bikes now on American bikes with motors designed by Porsche. Gotta love AZ.

- Beer - Miller Lite and sometimes a rock glass of Jim Beam for sipping

- Coffee all day long - black nothing fancy

- Getting out of the house with my buddies, bar hopping, hiking, camping, hunting

- Swearing

Quitting smoking (2packs a day) and dragracing pays for most this stuff now. Miss smoking but to expensive:mad:.

ToddG
03-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Metal covers of pop songs.

Completely different but made me think of it: check out Richard Cheese. His cover of Down with the Sickness (Disturbed) is one of the most awesome things you'll ever hear. :cool:

Kyle Reese
03-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Jamba Juice

Caribou Coffee

Pho

Coldstone Ice Cream

orionz06
03-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Completely different but made me think of it: check out Richard Cheese. His cover of Down with the Sickness (Disturbed) is one of the most awesome things you'll ever hear. :cool:

Yes, I have a bunch of his stuff as well.

ToddG
03-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Caribou Coffee

They make good iced tea, too. :cool:

A lot of the early work getting pistol-forum.com started was done at Cairbou.

Pho

Not for nothin' but the best pho I've ever had was made by our own JulieG. Simply outstanding.

Kyle Reese
03-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Todd,
Ever have ColdStone ice cream? JV & I had it a few months ago. It's quite possibly the best tasting (and probably bad for you) ice cream out there.:D

ToddG
03-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Ever have ColdStone ice cream?

You're kidding, right? I'm an overweight middle aged guy with disposable income. Of course I've had Cold Stone. I was eating Cold Stone when you didn't even know there was a Cold Stone, buddy. I know Cold Stone and you, sir, are no Cold Stone!!!

Frank B
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
- Monster Energy Drink
- High End Clothing (TAD Gear, Beyond Tactical i.e.)
- Sushi

MTechnik
03-10-2011, 02:10 PM
This is the WRONG thread to be reading when trying to lose weight.

Coldstone is beyond great. especially their dark chocolate ice cream.
Carpaccio
sushi and sashimi
great steak rare or a good steak mid-rare
flank steak with chimichurri
Chipotle burrito bowl
Bloomin' Onion
Hooters chicken strips, thermonuclear
larb gai, thai hot
nicely fried squid rings
ruffles and sour cream with lipton onion soup mix
bacon (not too heavy on the salt and nitrates - prefer hatfield over oscar meyer)

oh, and cheese - the cheese aisle at wegmans (or harris teeter) is a BAD place to do anything but sprint through.

and my wife would have me add: spending money on "gun crap"

Kyle Reese
03-10-2011, 02:14 PM
This thread is making me lament the fact that I ate dark green lettuce, broccoli and Albacore for lunch.

Must.....resist.....temptation.......:D

ToddG
03-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes, I have a bunch of his stuff as well.

Down with the Sickness (begins at 1:10)

Absolutely NOT SAFE FOR WORK

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxCK7mPfrw ...
Absolutely NOT SAFE FOR WORK

MDS
03-10-2011, 02:37 PM
I lead a pretty boring life, as far as vices go.

Whiskey. I'm with SN: the peatier, the better. Though I think of socks more often than jock-straps. Not sure what that says about either of us.

Chocolate. The darker the better. Well, almost. I recently had some premo 100% stuff that frankly unmanned me.

Good meat. Lived in TX for a couple of years, which refined my definition. Have yet to find anything in FL that qualifies for my new definition of "good meat."

Coke Zero. I can feel my teeth etching. Thinking about adding some to Ed's Red and making a killing on the forums.

Speaking of forums, I spend way too much time reading gun forums. Misspent middle age and all that.

Savage Hands
03-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Todd,
Ever have ColdStone ice cream? JV & I had it a few months ago. It's quite possibly the best tasting (and probably bad for you) ice cream out there.:D

If he hasn't then he has plenty of opportunity in the Sacramento Area this weekend.
But since he's in the area, he NEEDS to check out the infamous Squeeze Inn :p

http://www.thesqueezeinn.com/sacramento/

http://sacrag.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/squeeze.jpg

My vice is rather obvious :o

JDM
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Oh yeah I almost forgot.

10mm.

MTechnik
03-10-2011, 04:28 PM
That reminds me..

Krispy Kreme donuts.

JulieG
03-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I completely agree with @YVK!!!!
Coffee cannot be a vice.
Other official not-vices:

knives
guns
"gun crap"
shoes (think boots, strappy heels, cute ballet flats, etc.)
diamonds (and other things that sparkle)

:D

I do admit to having some vices

Red Wine
Pho - @ToddG - glad to bring you into the Phold ;)
Top Shot
Greys Anatomy
America's Next Top Model

Come on now. I know there are some closet ANTM & Grey's viewers here...

LittleLebowski
03-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Firefly

Guns

Wine

Scotch

Good beef (not overcooked!)

Pho

In'n'Out (keep that 5 guys crap away from me!)

Real Mexican food (Baja/SoCal style)

spicy food

books

vmi-mo
03-10-2011, 05:29 PM
-Cheap beer

-Smoking a pipe

-Girls with tats

PJ

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 05:31 PM
-Cheap beer

-Smoking a pipe

-Girls with tats

PJ

I KNEW you had a ghetto streak despite all that gentleman drivel!

SouthNarc
03-10-2011, 05:32 PM
That reminds me..

Krispy Kreme donuts.

I LOVE Krispy Kreme!!!!!!! Good call!! We could win the GWOT if we dropped pallets of Krispy Kreme on the smelly people!!

orionz06
03-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Firefly

Guns

Wine

Scotch

Good beef (not overcooked!)

Pho

In'n'Out (keep that 5 guys crap away from me!)

Real Mexican food (Baja/SoCal style)

spicy food

books
White Russians?

LittleLebowski
03-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Absolutely!

vmi-mo
03-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I LOVE Krispy Kreme!!!!!!! Good call!! We could win the GWOT if we dropped pallets of Krispy Kreme on the smelly people!!

Giving donuts, and hot girls with tats would passify alot of the world.

I am a skinny white boy from a farm in Maine, I have zero ghetto in me:cool:

PJ

vcdgrips
03-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Tacos al pastor

Soda made with real cane sugar or Pepsi Max, nothing in between

Tech Clothes like First Ascent/Lowe Alpine/Go-Lite bought at 60%off retail or better

Hard Cider i.e. Magners

A woman who has a bit of texture in the hair, tint to the skin with both boom and bam

Pan Dulce

Chicken Tikka Masala w Nan

80's Techno Music ( New Order, Depeche Mode etc)

Zebra 701 Pens with Blue Ink

Watches, though I concure that should be a lifestyle

WobblyPossum
03-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Bad television
Baked goods
Baby Ruth candy bars
Large pieces of red meat cooked to medium
Good beer
Classy exotic dancers in upscale establishments ;)

YVK
03-10-2011, 09:12 PM
80's Techno Music ( New Order, Depeche Mode etc)

That's a strangelove...

Sorry, couldn't resist, I like them too.

I am surprised that by page six nobody has listed "spending excessive amount of time on firearms-related websites". Me - no, of course, not....

Kyle Reese
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
That's not a vice, it called networking. :cool:

That's a strangelove...

Sorry, couldn't resist, I like them too.

I am surprised that by page six nobody has listed "spending excessive amount of time on firearms-related websites". Me - no, of course, not....

TCinVA
03-10-2011, 09:14 PM

***TC resists the temptation to make the joke about that closet being the same one that has the cute ballet flats in it.***

Vices:

- Top Gear
- C&R guns
- 80's hair metal^^
- Spending time on internet forums instead of doing the schoolwork I really should be doing
- Quoting Monty Python sketches
- Chatting up the swimming instructor at the campus gym
- Bugs Bunny Cartoons
- The belief that I'm good enough to qualify as a mediocre guitar player and the expensive equipment that goes with it
- Barret Jackson coverage

^^Note: In my defense, I feel I was driven to exploring the whole 80's metal thing (which I held in righteous contempt for many years) because of the trainwreck that is modern music. Poison was the stupidest nonsense I ever heard. Then I heard Nickelback and suddenly "Talk Dirty to Me" and "Cherry Pie" didn't seem so bad anymore.

John Ralston
03-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I completely agree with @YVK!!!!
Coffee cannot be a vice.
Other official not-vices:

knives
guns
"gun crap"
shoes (think boots, strappy heels, cute ballet flats, etc.)
diamonds (and other things that sparkle)

:D

I do admit to having some vices

Red Wine
Pho - @ToddG - glad to bring you into the Phold ;)
Top Shot
Greys Anatomy
America's Next Top Model

I would tend to agree, but I always twist my ankle...

#08-76
03-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Cheryl & Co. cookies

Maui Jim sunglasses

Investigation Discovery in HD

Gran Turismo 5

Slavex
03-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Replying from my blackberry so sorry for not quoting people properly.

Southnarc, you need to come to Canada. Three of your vices are very very well represented here. Hit Quebec and get all 3 at the top end of the scale, The Keg or even better 40 West for prime rib done right, any cigar store for your Cubans and Chez Paris for the dancers. You won't want to go home.
Depeche Mode was 80's techno? umm no DM and the like were electronic pop/alt rock, Sven Vath, Prodigy, Hardfloor are techno, one of my big vices is late 80's and the entire 90's techno. That's all I listen to now for the most part. I have a ton of old vinyl and a set of turntables from the old club days. Sigh.

F-Trooper05
03-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Howard Stern
College Football
Tylenol PM

David
03-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Not to be a party-pooper but are you guys sure all of these qualify as "vices"? :confused:

BigT
03-11-2011, 03:56 AM
Howard Stern
PM

Don't tell SouthNarc :)

SouthNarc
03-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Replying from my blackberry so sorry for not quoting people properly.

Southnarc, you need to come to Canada. Three of your vices are very very well represented here. Hit Quebec and get all 3 at the top end of the scale, The Keg or even better 40 West for prime rib done right, any cigar store for your Cubans and Chez Paris for the dancers. You won't want to go home.

Been up four times to do empty hand and knife coursework outside of Toronto. The game with you guys is to take me into a Timmy Hortons and try and pass me off as a local. I usually have to order a "Double-Double" without sounding like Joe Dirt.

Slavex
03-11-2011, 11:15 AM
has anyone asked you what a toque is yet?

hmmm, maybe we need to get you out to the west coast.

SmokeJumper
03-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Firearms- Anything HK and a very expensive taste in over/under shotguns for bird hunting

Hunting- Especially bird hunting with a good bird dog

Boots- Danner Boots

Holsters- Custom Leather

Flashlights- anything from SureFire

Knives- Chris Reeve Folders

mnealtx
03-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Double-stuff Oreos dunked in my coffee.

ChuckSS
03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Caffeine - Sweet Tea especially

Zaxbys Chicken Fingers

Burts Bees Chap Stick

LOKNLOD
03-12-2011, 12:20 AM
This thread reads more like a "guilty pleasures" list than "vices". If it won't land you in jail, maim or kill you, result in shotgun weddings and/or divorce (or both), it's not really a vice.

"I dance around the house to Jamiroquai while cleaning" is a guilty pleasure.
"I like to do lines of coke off of underage hookers", now that's a vice.

That said, the closest thing I have to a vice is I drink way too much Dr. Pepper. If I were single and well paid I'd probably come up with much more interesting vices than that ;)

Chili's chips & salsa

I love their queso! You can have the salsa. The queso is awesome for dipping their fries in also :cool:

Metal covers of pop songs.

Completely different but made me think of it: check out Richard Cheese.

Both great, but I like when rock, or better yet country, covers a rap song. Hip-hop and rap are so hilarious when removed from their "cool" music and re-done in another style.

http://sacrag.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/squeeze.jpg
My vice is rather obvious :o

Honestly I have no idea what that is. It looks like a hamburger fried in dog vomit.

David
03-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Honestly I have no idea what that is. It looks like a hamburger fried in dog vomit.

Looks like an evacuated bowel that has been roasting in the sun on a hot street or dashboard after a fatal collision. Put it in a hazard bag, not on a bun! :p

peterb
03-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Really dark chocolate, like the Lindt 90% bars.

Old monster/scifi movies

Good dobro/slide/steel guitar music

Kyle Reese
03-13-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm the exact opposite. I tend to prefer the milk chocolate, and can only eat the really dark chocolate in super small doses.

Ever try Sarotti, Ritter Sport or Milka?

Really dark chocolate, like the Lindt 90% bars.

Old monster/scifi movies

Good dobro/slide/steel guitar music

Frank B
03-13-2011, 12:49 PM
There is a Ritter Sport shop in Berlin, where you can create your very own chocolate.

Kyle Reese
03-13-2011, 01:14 PM
White chocolate with nougat..... :)

There is a Ritter Sport shop in Berlin, where you can create your very own chocolate.

Pistol Shooter
03-13-2011, 03:31 PM
HK handguns, Knob Creek bourbon and Macanudo cigars. :)

Chipster
03-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Vices? Well I do work "WITH" some guys who know a little about vices so I can't get into much detail, but here are some "legal" ones:

1. Star Wars (I know all bout it. the ENTiRE story)

2. PS3 Call of Duty (according to the stats on there, I have wasted 3 days of my life)

3. DeBrands Chocolate (Doc, Why is that I have high blood sugar?)

4. Expensive bicycle (More than a Springfield Pro......WTF)

Chip

orionz06
03-13-2011, 08:10 PM
1. Star Wars (I know all bout it. the ENTiRE story)

That is not a vice...

wicked_police
03-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Guns (more than I need or can afford)

Knives (same as above)

Books

Video games - mostly FPS, but the Grand Turismo series is awesome.

Internet gun forums

Strippers - in Quebec are some of the best.... None of that either fully nude/no booze, or topless and booze. Here, you can get totally hammered looking at all the naughty bits. And in Quebec, a girl/girl show is common place. And unlike the Chris Rock song, sometimes there IS sex in the champagne room ;)

Porn - Just because. :p

And I agree with Slavex, he has to host SouthNarc in BC so I have another good reason to get back to the west coast.

David
03-13-2011, 10:29 PM
That is not a vice...

Most of the things in this thread wouldn't really qualify as a vice. Perversion(s), obsessions, unhealthy fascinations, antisocial psychosis? Sure but those are totally normal. :D

SouthNarc
03-13-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm down for a BC class! Never been to the west coast of your country.

Slavex
03-13-2011, 10:40 PM
sadly our peelers aren't as good as Quebec :(

now a class, though. I'll PM you, and maybe start a new thread in the appropriate section.

BWT
03-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Guns and gun accessories...

I literally always am saving for another gun, I mean you guys might have disposable income, etc, set aside, budget, or just "Hey I'm baller, I'll buy that (my Father does that... Last three guns he's bought before this one that he bought after I bought it, he bought because he knew on a WHIM I was looking at them, how's that for damn anti-climactic "Oh you wanted this, with what, what and what? I'll order it, and hell yes I'll over night it, why not? It's just money, because I want it tomorrow and I don't even care. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)".

Nope, I plan, plot, cannive, and fiend money away, like I'm cutting money off the top off some mob bosses take.

Late at night laughing as I drive off from an ATM with like 20-60 dollars at a time...

and covet for months.

Dude, now I'm dating. This is ridiculous, it has raped me financially....

You know what though... and I can't even I'm about to say this. The joy of being with someone like her, makes it worth while... And she likes to shoot guns.

Wait a minute, So now I'm whipped and like guns, great. Yes. Women and Guns, that's my problem, A.K.A. Financial Rape and Pillage.