PDA

View Full Version : KY woman 'defecated' on deputy to resist arrest

HCM
09-16-2018, 06:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/16/kentucky-woman-defecated-on-deputy-to-resist-arrest-cops-say.html

Kentucky woman 'defecated' on deputy to resist arrest, cops say

Amanda Peters, 26, was arrested around 2 a.m. on Saturday at her home, online records showed. She had been wanted on an outstanding warrant in neighboring Rockcastle County, WLEX-TV reported.

When the homeowner let officers in, Peters reportedly locked herself in a bathroom. A responding deputy forced himself into the bathroom and arrested the woman "with force."

That's when police allege Peters "intentionally released her bowels in an upward motion and with purposeful direction at this Deputy — causing said bodily waste of land on the face, arms and legs of this Deputy."

Online records showed Peters was charged with resisting arrest, third-degree assault of an officer, identity theft of another without consent, giving an officer false identifying information and theft by unlawful taking or disposition of $10,000 or more.

FNFAN
09-16-2018, 06:45 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/16/kentucky-woman-defecated-on-deputy-to-resist-arrest-cops-say.html

Kentucky woman 'defecated' on deputy to resist arrest, cops say

"on the face, arms and legs of this Deputy." Girl's got some mad expellation skills!

When I worked the tiers an offender asked what I'd do if I got shit-bombed (they commonly fill a shampoo bottle up with feces and urine and stomp on it when the unsuspecting officer walks by on a lower level) Before I could answer, another offender said, "We'd lock-in-a-sock that MoFo they shit-bomb Sarge." Made me feel appreciated . :rolleyes:

Lon
09-16-2018, 10:42 PM
That was a shitty thing for her to do to him.

Hawker800
09-16-2018, 10:47 PM
Hope he had all his vaccinations. Evidently not the same Kentucky Woman that Neil Diamond had in mind.

LockedBreech
09-16-2018, 10:57 PM
Under Sharticle I of the Constipootion, you are under arrest.

GuanoLoco
09-17-2018, 12:44 AM
Some days I regret not going into LE or .mil.

Other days I am damn glad I chose to pursue software engineering and stay in private industry.

This is one of those days.

Totem Polar
09-17-2018, 12:54 AM
KY jelly

LSP552
09-17-2018, 06:01 AM
Shit like this is why I’m glad I’m retired and working in an entirely different field now....

0331king
09-17-2018, 07:02 PM
For the love of god someone tell him to stop saying this Deputy!

HeavyDuty
09-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Her booking pic is priceless. Hard to believe she’s 26, but meth.

RevolverRob
09-17-2018, 10:24 PM
KY jelly

I cracked up so hard my wife demanded to know what I was laughing at. After reading her the thread title and "KY jelly", I've been summarily banned from discussing any posts on P-F for the next week. :D

Peally
09-17-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm surprised this actually made national news, dumpster humans are dealt with on a daily basis by LE.

Joe in PNG
09-17-2018, 10:38 PM

Yeah... meth is a hell of a drug.

Greg
09-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Subhuman scum's gonna subhuman scum.

Jeff22
09-18-2018, 03:51 AM
""intentionally released her bowels in an upward motion and with purposeful direction at this Deputy"

I was trying to picture how this happened, but now I'm not . . .

olstyn
09-18-2018, 06:23 AM

Yeah... meth is a hell of a drug.

Wow, yeah. I would have guessed her at 40+, and not a nice 40+, but I guess that is the look you'd expect on someone who would resist arrest by pooping. :(

Notorious E.O.C.
09-21-2018, 07:24 PM
A few years ago, I was in a class with a bunch of cops from big cities up north. They thought I was joking when I told them Justified was a documentary...

willie
09-21-2018, 08:38 PM
This would justify old school police brutality.

HCM
09-21-2018, 11:24 PM
This would justify old school police brutality.

It would be a little late to beat the crap out of her. :-)

willie
09-22-2018, 12:52 AM
I knew you were going to say that.:D

Once I supervised a juvenile who if he got mad at staff would shit in his hand and then throw the contents. Privately, I told the kid I would beat the hell out of him if he did this to me. I would not have done so, but the little idiot found other targets. More than once I've been hit, scratched, kicked, bit, and spit on. I paid my dues so to speak.

Glenn E. Meyer
09-22-2018, 11:50 AM
Basic primate behavior. I had a friend who was a comparative psychologist and worked for the local zoo. I went to visit her and she took me behind the scenes. We observed the chimps from behind their enclosure. She said watch this one. He would surreptitiously poop in his hand and put it behind his back. He would walk to the front of his cage and then do a funny dance to attract a crowd. When it assembled, he would leap into the air and slam dunk the poop at them. Scoring direct hits on Mommys and babies in little strollers. They seemed to be his preferred target.

I supposed the Zoo staff might have taken preventive measures but they got a kick out of it.