PDA

View Full Version : JMCK + Discreet Carry Concepts cips?

SLUZENE
08-25-2018, 05:34 PM
Any chance of having it be an option on future holsters from JMCK?

Tony Mayer
08-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Absolutely, we are working on it now. Thanks

SLUZENE
08-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Thank you! I'm very pleased to hear that. You guys rock.

ubervic
08-26-2018, 07:19 PM
What is the Discreet Carry Concepts clips that you speak of?

sammage
08-26-2018, 07:26 PM
What is the Discreet Carry Concepts clips that you speak of?Very stout low profile clips. Just tried them on a Tenicor Velo and might throw some on my Eidolon.

https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.com/HLR-Discreet-Gear-Clips%E2%84%A2-c26960683

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jwperry
08-28-2018, 11:52 AM
I like these as an option too. I converted my Wing Claw 2.0 into a 2.5ish using these. (I also replaced the mod-claw with a RCS wing claw because it works better for me).

Now I have to figure out how to DIY an optic cut so I don't have to buy a new holster...

Tony Mayer
08-28-2018, 04:08 PM
I like these as an option too. I converted my Wing Claw 2.0 into a 2.5ish using these. (I also replaced the mod-claw with a RCS wing claw because it works better for me).

Now I have to figure out how to DIY an optic cut so I don't have to buy a new holster...

japery, send it back to me with $10 in it (covers return shipping it back to you) and I can cut it for an Red Dot!!

Thanks

jwperry
08-28-2018, 04:48 PM
You make it easy to do business with you.
japery, send it back to me with $10 in it (covers return shipping it back to you) and I can cut it for an Red Dot!!

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tony Mayer
08-28-2018, 08:47 PM
You make it easy to do business with you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ha....we try!

StraitR
09-03-2018, 06:20 PM
For those wondering, the Discreet Carry Clips are live. Just added a set to my Claw 2.0 order.

sammage
09-04-2018, 03:10 PM
For those wondering, the Discreet Carry Clips are live. Just added a set to my Claw 2.0 order.

This and the Labor Day sale pushed me over the to try the Wing Claw 2.0...not a bad price for the upgraded clips.

Rockey
09-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Is the sale still going on? I didn't see it posted. I was waiting for the clips.

Tony Mayer
09-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Is the sale still going on? I didn't see it posted. I was waiting for the clips.
Rockey, sorry but the Labor Day sale ended last night. You can still use the P-FORUM discount though. Thanks

Whiskey_Bravo
09-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Tony,

Is it possible to order one of your light bearing AIWB holsters with the DCC clips and a Mod-Wing instead of the Raven options for a G19 length pistol with TLR7?

Tony Mayer
09-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Tony,

Is it possible to order one of your light bearing AIWB holsters with the DCC clips and a Mod-Wing instead of the Raven options for a G19 length pistol with TLR7?

Whiskey_Bravo, yes. just email me the specs.

We are going to be adding the DCC clips as options to many (if not all) of our AIWB/Wingclaw holsters in the very near future, FYI!!!!

11B10
10-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Rockey, sorry but the Labor Day sale ended last night. You can still use the P-FORUM discount though. Thanks

Tony I just ordered a holster today and put: "PF SITE SUPPORTER" in the comments. I didn't know you offered discounts for PF'ers. Any chance of getting a discount? I only ask because I'm now retired and on that fixed income from hell budget. Anything would be much appreciated! My order#is 30511.

Tony Mayer
10-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Tony I just ordered a holster today and put: "PF SITE SUPPORTER" in the comments. I didn't know you offered discounts for PF'ers. Any chance of getting a discount? I only ask because I'm now retired and on that fixed income from hell budget. Anything would be much appreciated! My order#is 30511.

No problem, we will apply the discount when we ship it. Thanks

11B10
10-04-2018, 04:46 AM
No problem, we will apply the discount when we ship it. Thanks

Folks, this ^^^^ is just one reason why PF is the best. Within minutes, I had an answer - and the very best of answers. Tony, thanks - I was pumped before, now I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.

WobblyPossum
11-23-2018, 11:32 AM
Now that the DCC clips are an option, what is the difference between the Wing Claw 2.0 and 2.5? All I can see is that there is an option with the 2.5 to mount the clips close together in the center of the holster instead of only at the outer edges. Tony Mayer

Tony Mayer
11-23-2018, 12:06 PM
Now that the DCC clips are an option, what is the difference between the Wing Claw 2.0 and 2.5? All I can see is that there is an option with the 2.5 to mount the clips close together in the center of the holster instead of only at the outer edges. Tony Mayer

DanM, you are correct. 2.5 mounts the clips in the center and is more like one single clip, but allows much less rotational movement than the spring steel clip. The 2.0 attach as wide as we can make them. It will boil down to what you prefer and what mates up to your pants/carry position better. Thanks

WobblyPossum
11-23-2018, 12:28 PM
DanM, you are correct. 2.5 mounts the clips in the center and is more like one single clip, but allows much less rotational movement than the spring steel clip. The 2.0 attach as wide as we can make them. It will boil down to what you prefer and what mates up to your pants/carry position better. Thanks

Thanks Tony. Will the holster for the full size P320 fit the X-Carry as well?

Tony Mayer
11-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Thanks Tony. Will the holster for the full size P320 fit the X-Carry as well?

Yes, but let me know in the comments you have the X Carry, there is a bit of adjustment to the grip area. Thanks

WobblyPossum
11-23-2018, 01:14 PM
Yes, but let me know in the comments you have the X Carry, there is a bit of adjustment to the grip area. Thanks

Order placed! Your responsiveness to questions is one of the reasons I like doing business with you and will continue to do so in the future.

Olim9
11-23-2018, 03:49 PM
For some reason, all of JM’s holsters ride way too high for me. Any way I can order a 2.5 with DCC clips and have the holster ride deeper below the belt line?

Tony Mayer
11-24-2018, 02:10 PM
For some reason, all of JM’s holsters ride way too high for me. Any way I can order a 2.5 with DCC clips and have the holster ride deeper below the belt line?

Olim9, sure! You will need to email me the specs. Re the ride height, be as specific as you can on the measurement. Use the junction of the front strap and trigger guard as your measuring point, from there to the top of you belt. FYI, it will not be a quick ship. Thanks

Olim9
11-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Olim9, sure! You will need to email me the specs. Re the ride height, be as specific as you can on the measurement. Use the junction of the front strap and trigger guard as your measuring point, from there to the top of you belt. FYI, it will not be a quick ship. Thanks

Oooh, I ordered a quick ship holster yesterday for black friday, I will PM you the details on the order.

Tony Mayer
11-24-2018, 02:59 PM
Oooh, I ordered a quick ship holster yesterday for black friday, I will PM you the details on the order.

Olim9, you need to email me the specs to sales@jmcustomkydex.com.

Thanks

23JAZ
12-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Placed an order with Tony the week before last and today I got the email below. That email is a perfect example of why JMCK is my go to plastic surgeon! Customer service at its best.

Jason, are you running Trijicon HD sights on your 43? I ask because we have the rear sight protection just a hair below the corner of the HD’s. Let me know if I need to remake it real fast. Thanks
John “Tony” Mayer
JM Custom Kydex

Thanks Tony! You da man! Attention to detail like no other!

Tony Mayer
12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Placed an order with Tony the week before last and today I got the email below. That email is a perfect example of why JMCK is my go to plastic surgeon! Customer service at its best.

Jason, are you running Trijicon HD sights on your 43? I ask because we have the rear sight protection just a hair below the corner of the HD’s. Let me know if I need to remake it real fast. Thanks
John “Tony” Mayer
JM Custom Kydex

Thanks Tony! You da man! Attention to detail like no other!

Thanks man, we try!

CCT125US
08-31-2019, 04:45 PM
On a wing claw 2.0 using the DCC clips, what range of adjustment is available as far as depth and cant?

Tony Mayer
09-01-2019, 02:46 PM
On a wing claw 2.0 using the DCC clips, what range of adjustment is available as far as depth and cant?

I will have to measure the slots in on the DCC clips we use to know for sure, but around a half an inch of adjustment in ride height and maybe 10- 15 degree of cant. Thanks

cgosk
09-27-2019, 11:17 AM

PF Forum discount you say??

Boxy
05-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Want to share that I recently upgraded a couple of JMCK IWB holsters with the JMCK steel clip. I had experienced situations with the plastic clip becoming insecure over the belt when driving and getting in an out of the car etc. The steel clip is the same form as the plastic one but it has retained position for several seeks of use and is indeed more secure. I highly recommend it over the plastic one.

I have to de-gun / re-gun over the course of the day depending on location and this steel clip has been great. The snap loops are fine but sometimes are difficult when in the car etc.

Satch