PDA

View Full Version : Buddy had a cool idea

BehindBlueI's
07-28-2018, 03:14 PM
My former partner is making a "Jackson Pollock style" painting, but the neat part is his friends and family are each throwing/dripping some of the paint. He bought four stretched canvases, several colors of paint, and put them on a tarp in his backyard. I was the first to "paint" along with him. He's going to put them up on his kitchen wall when they are done. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I'll try and post a pic of what it was like after three of us went. His kids are going to be there this evening to do some more, and he's trying to get several others.

Kukuforguns
07-29-2018, 02:21 PM
Those sould be hung just like they are laid out in your photo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's
07-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Those sould be hung just like they are laid out in your photo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's the plan, although which direction is "up" won't be decided until everyone is done getting their turn.

zuplex
07-29-2018, 07:35 PM
Here's a variation on this idea:

For a family/close friends event, get however many canvas squares you need for each member of your family. Give each person a brush and tell them to choose a color. Throw paint on the canvas squares as desired, but make sure each person gets some paint on each canvas square. Then send each person home with one canvas. You wind up with a giant puzzle with each piece residing in the home of someone special to you.