PDA

View Full Version : Dealing With Stupid Assed SJWs

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 09:35 AM
I have to say...I feel bad for all of you who are still on the job with a long time to go until you can pop smoke, pull the eject handle, and suck up the pension.

My oldest son was off and running at a pistol match last night about how a guy in his patrol division caught a 5-day unpaid suspension and a mandatory sensitivity class for...get this...MISIDENTIFYING a lesbian chick's "personal pronoun" by calling her ma'am.

I shit thee all not.

The officer called her "ma'am"...she claimed it was "an act of violence" to "assume her personal pronoun" and lodged a complaint against the officer.

Apparently, the agency now has an Infernal Repairs Manginal Sensitivity Division For The Protection Preservation And Preferential Treatment Of LGBT-Q Minorities By Everyone Who May Or May Not Have ESP When It Comes To Personal Pronoun Identification Division.

From what my son tells me, the complaining subject was dressed like female, looked pretty much like a female, spoke like a female...so you know...looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and all that.

I remember when calling someone "ma'am or sir" was just simple courteous professionalism and not an "act of violence" or a "micro aggression" or a "wanton disregard for the overly sensitive SJW whine bags".

"I am offended" used to mean just that. Now it means "You hurt my widdle feewings and I want something done about it to make me feel better and I want to ruin your life and career because of it".

Fuck me running but I guess I am just too old to adapt to this new paradigm. It's like instead of interacting politely with anyone...you should just smack the shit out of them and at least that way, you will get a justifiable rip and probably a less severe one.

Sherman A. House DDS
07-20-2018, 09:42 AM
This is a regional thing...

I don’t think this would be an issue in my area of responsibility. We call people by what their state-issued identification reflects. TN is still binary, far as I’ve seen.

Call the union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 09:43 AM
So...apparently...NOW...the "proper" personal pronouns are as follows...

She/her/hers and he/him/his are a few commonly used pronouns.
Some people call these “female/feminine” and “male/masculine” pronouns,
but many avoid these labels because not everyone who uses he feels like a “male” or “masculine.”

There are also lots of gender-neutral pronouns in use. Here are a few you might hear:

They/them/theirs (Shea ate their food because they were hungry.) This is a pretty common gender-neutral pronoun and it can be used in the singular.
In fact, “they” was voted as the Word of the Year in 2015.

Ze/hir/hir (Tyler ate hir food because ze was hungry.)
Ze is pronounced like “zee” can also be spelled zie or xe, and replaces she/he/they.
Hir is pronounced like “here” and replaces her/hers/him/his/they/theirs.

Just my name please! (Ash ate Ash’s food because Ash was hungry) Some people prefer not to use pronouns at all, using their name as a pronoun instead.
Never refer to a person as “it” or “he-she”. These are offensive slurs used against trans and gender non-conforming individuals.

Ugh...just freakin UGH

Sherman A. House DDS
07-20-2018, 09:45 AM
So...apparently...NOW...the "proper" personal pronouns are as follows...

She/her/hers and he/him/his are a few commonly used pronouns.
Some people call these “female/feminine” and “male/masculine” pronouns,
but many avoid these labels because not everyone who uses he feels like a “male” or “masculine.”

There are also lots of gender-neutral pronouns in use. Here are a few you might hear:

They/them/theirs (Shea ate their food because they were hungry.) This is a pretty common gender-neutral pronoun and it can be used in the singular.
In fact, “they” was voted as the Word of the Year in 2015.

Ze/hir/hir (Tyler ate hir food because ze was hungry.)
Ze is pronounced like “zee” can also be spelled zie or xe, and replaces she/he/they.
Hir is pronounced like “here” and replaces her/hers/him/his/they/theirs.

Just my name please! (Ash ate Ash’s food because Ash was hungry) Some people prefer not to use pronouns at all, using their name as a pronoun instead.
Never refer to a person as “it” or “he-she”. These are offensive slurs used against trans and gender non-conforming individuals.

Ugh...just freakin UGH

Are you in Canada?

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Are you in Canada?

No. I am in Arizona! Arizona! Ari-fucking-zona! That's what blows my mind. I mean...Arizona is generally a "live and let live" kind of place except for Tucson, Flagstaff, and Sedona which are libtard bastions of hairy legs, hippy sandals, and crystals.

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 10:09 AM
This is a regional thing...

I don’t think this would be an issue in my area of responsibility. We call people by what their state-issued identification reflects. TN is still binary, far as I’ve seen.

Call the union.

I guess what really burns my personal ass is that now a micro-minority is driving the boat for policy everywhere. I mean, here in AZ...there is full equality. Marriage, all of that. So, there's really nothing left for them to have a legitimate gripe about, so it's become (and this is for ALL SJWs) a free for all, actively seeking something...anything to be offended over, or so they have a cause they can scream about like the folks before them who actually had a legitimate gripe about how they were treated.

Personally...I never gave a half a shit if someone happened to be gay. Not my circus, not my monkey...as long as no one is being hurt...you do you. What goes on in the bedroom of two consenting adults is their business. Not mine. I am not going to judge who sticks what where. I will go the entire rest of my life not ever being curious what a dick tastes like, so respect that, and gobble all the weenie YOU want to, and be happy. God was having a really really good day when he invented the vajayjay, I am a big fan. I will stick to that. Besides...my wife is super hot and she likes to shoot.

I don't want anyone else's agenda jammed in my face. I don't even want the pro-gun agenda jammed in my face by the open carry to get attention crowd. I am 200% 2A...but I had a LOT of time wasted by the open carry doods who were packing ARs into Starbucks to get in a cop's face and yell about the 2A and claim they were "fighting for the 2nd Amendment" in a state with CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY. I am sorry, but...what are you fighting for?...you haz it.

Same with religion. I have mine. I don't get in your face with it....so I really don't want to have yours in mine. Kneel, lie down, or stand on your head and pray to the Cabbage God if you want to...but don't stick your magic underwear in my grill. You do you.

I am just saying but there is going to be a HUGE push back from the regular folk in the not too distant future and it isn't going to be pretty.

TheCarl
07-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Here's the recent history of SJW activity and how to proceed if under attack:
https://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Thought-Justice-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1532100063&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sjws+always+lie

Tom Duffy
07-20-2018, 10:30 AM
I guess what really burns my personal ass is that now a micro-minority is driving the boat for policy everywhere. I mean, here in AZ...there is full equality. Marriage, all of that. So, there's really nothing left for them to have a legitimate gripe about, so it's become (and this is for ALL SJWs) a free for all, actively seeking something...anything to be offended over, or so they have a cause they can scream about like the folks before them who actually had a legitimate gripe about how they were treated.

Personally...I never gave a half a shit if someone happened to be gay. Not my circus, not my monkey...as long as no one is being hurt...you do you. What goes on in the bedroom of two consenting adults is their business. Not mine. I am not going to judge who sticks what where. I will go the entire rest of my life not ever being curious what a dick tastes like, so respect that, and gobble all the weenie YOU want to, and be happy. God was having a really really good day when he invented the vajayjay, I am a big fan. I will stick to that. Besides...my wife is super hot and she likes to shoot.

I don't want anyone else's agenda jammed in my face. I don't even want the pro-gun agenda jammed in my face by the open carry to get attention crowd. I am 200% 2A...but I had a LOT of time wasted by the open carry doods who were packing ARs into Starbucks to get in a cop's face and yell about the 2A and claim they were "fighting for the 2nd Amendment" in a state with CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY. I am sorry, but...what are you fighting for?...you haz it.

Same with religion. I have mine. I don't get in your face with it....so I really don't want to have yours in mine. Kneel, lie down, or stand on your head and pray to the Cabbage God if you want to...but don't stick your magic underwear in my grill. You do you.

I am just saying but there is going to be a HUGE push back from the regular folk in the not too distant future and it isn't going to be pretty.

For someone who said he was reluctant to join a gun forum you sure are making up for lost time.

HCountyGuy
07-20-2018, 10:32 AM
I’d like to see the pushback against this, but sadly it seems there ain’t many folks with the balls....wait that’s sexist......backbone to stand up to the nonsense. Add to it that this kind of mental deficiency (gender identity) is being normalized through the education system in certain areas and unfortunately spreading.

Folks want to prattle on about mental health issues yet don’t think these kinds of people belong in a nutbin. These are the exact kinds of folks the nutbin was made for! IMPO any huge mental health reform needs to start with these whack-jobs.

HCM
07-20-2018, 10:49 AM
I have to say...I feel bad for all of you who are still on the job with a long time to go until you can pop smoke, pull the eject handle, and suck up the pension.

My oldest son was off and running at a pistol match last night about how a guy in his patrol division caught a 5-day unpaid suspension and a mandatory sensitivity class for...get this...MISIDENTIFYING a lesbian chick's "personal pronoun" by calling her ma'am.

I shit thee all not.

The officer called her "ma'am"...she claimed it was "an act of violence" to "assume her personal pronoun" and lodged a complaint against the officer.

Apparently, the agency now has an Infernal Repairs Manginal Sensitivity Division For The Protection Preservation And Preferential Treatment Of LGBT-Q Minorities By Everyone Who May Or May Not Have ESP When It Comes To Personal Pronoun Identification Division.

From what my son tells me, the complaining subject was dressed like female, looked pretty much like a female, spoke like a female...so you know...looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and all that.

I remember when calling someone "ma'am or sir" was just simple courteous professionalism and not an "act of violence" or a "micro aggression" or a "wanton disregard for the overly sensitive SJW whine bags".

"I am offended" used to mean just that. Now it means "You hurt my widdle feewings and I want something done about it to make me feel better and I want to ruin your life and career because of it".

Fuck me running but I guess I am just too old to adapt to this new paradigm. It's like instead of interacting politely with anyone...you should just smack the shit out of them and at least that way, you will get a justifiable rip and probably a less severe one.

Is there more to this story ?

Unless the officer was intentionally being antagonistic after being asked to refer to said Lesbian as something other than Ma’am I find this hard to believe unless his agency’s management already had a target on the officers back for something else and used this as an excuse.

If the facts are as presented, this is more of an indictment of your sons agency to be addresses by a union, FOP etc. than an indictment of the LGBT SJW.

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 11:03 AM

Unless the officer was intentionally being antagonistic after being asked to refer to said Lesbian as something other than Ma’am I find this hard to believe unless his agency’s management already had a target on the officers back for something else and used this as an excuse.

If the facts are as presented, this is more of an indictment of your sons agency to be addresses by a union, FOP etc. than an indictment of the LGBT SJW.

It's actually an indictment of both. Yeah, the agency obviously needs to address some issues on how it handles common sense policy...but the LGBT-Q SJW really needs to inject some common sense into the interpretation of what is truly offensive or so-called "hate speech" and to differentiate between courteous professionalism by an officer who is not issued ESP when it comes to dealing with non-immediately visually identifiable sub groups within the community as a whole.

Kan S LaTrans
07-20-2018, 11:04 AM
For someone who said he was reluctant to join a gun forum you sure are making up for lost time.

I'm sorry. Have I broken a rule, or offended you in some way?

Trumpster
07-20-2018, 11:05 AM
I would not do well in the current environment in which cops have to practice their profession. Not all that long ago I had a conversation with a working cop of the agency from which I'm retired. He told me cops were getting days off for calling dirt bags dirt bags and using inappropriate language. I'd assuredly be spending more time on suspension than in a black & white.

jnc36rcpd
07-20-2018, 11:07 AM
Kan, is that pronoun guide from a department directive or training? Even if it were, I'd expect extensive training and testing before discipline. Who could remember all that weirdness when most people, of whatever gender, identity. or orientation, just want to be treated respectfully rather than make other people just through hoops?

TheRoland
07-20-2018, 11:10 AM

I'm certain the fourth-hand internet recounting of a story about a controversial topic is true and complete.

BehindBlueI's
07-20-2018, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry. Have I broken a rule, or offended you in some way?

Refer to the mission statement for this sub-forum:

The Law Enforcement Section exists as a resource for the discussion of training and equipment for law enforcement officers in the performance of their sworn duties. All members of Pistol-Forum, whatever their profession, are welcome to participate in and contribute to the LE Section, but keep the discussion confined to the topics of LE training and equipment.

All comments must remain professional without bickering or whining.

I won't say you've bright line broken a rule but your starting a pattern of topics which don't actually match with the mission statement for this particular sub-forum. Some banter and general BS-ing is expected but this is a technical forum first. This sort of thread, if it needs to be made, is more of a "general discussion" thread.

mongooseman
07-20-2018, 11:22 AM

^^^^^^
What he said (I'm a two finger typist).

Trooper224
07-20-2018, 03:12 PM
Decades back, long before the SJW thing became a thing, I decided to stop referring to people by sir, mam, mr., miss, etc., while on the job. Hasn't been a problem.

HCountyGuy
07-20-2018, 03:36 PM
Well now I’m curious. What do you use instead?

Drang
07-20-2018, 04:50 PM

And how do you know?

willie
07-20-2018, 06:04 PM
25 years ago I began to notice that writing style manuals guiding scholarly writing suggested certain ways to describe or refer to heterosexual and homosexual topics or sex acts. Now these two terms are to be avoided. The term married is another. And then there is the pronoun thing plus a few other concerns. Anyway, we can view all this as examples of cultural evolution. It never stops. One way to accept such changes is to consider them as attempts to avoid language that excludes or denigrates. Being that I'm old and white haired and slow, I can get away with having dirt clod shooter status and referring to fringe elements as fruity. The rest of you can't. We have a new etiquette. In your professional life use it.

RevolverRob
07-20-2018, 09:28 PM

"Asshole"?

The generic "you" is still applicable to all beings (AFAIK, IANAL).

Also, "pardon me, human"

Or you can refer to everyone as "Homo sapien" because that is every human's proper noun, regardless of personal identity. (Just make sure you italicize it in your report, or the scientists will file a complaint, -kidding guys-).

I ASSume that Trooper224 simply asks the individual person their name and then uses their name.

For instance, "Hi there, what is your name?"

"I'm HCountyGuy."

"Hi HCountyGuy, I'm Trooper224. I pulled you over for speeding, driving without a license, expired tags, and there is a distinct aroma of marijuana wafting from the vehicle. Are you by chance also related to H(igh)CountyGuy?" :eek:

BehindBlueI's
07-20-2018, 09:51 PM
Ok, we're done here. If anyone has a compelling reason to reopen the thread, PM me.