PDA

View Full Version : Reading the title too fast...

NH Shooter
06-23-2018, 02:04 PM
Sometimes when scanning the topics, my geriatric brain misinterprets or gets momentarily confused. For example.....

Any small waisted guys here? is seen as Any small wasted guys here? followed by a flash thought "at least they're here and not driving."

Orca Coolers is seen as Orca Colors followed by "ugh, black and white?"

Skateboard tape and draw speed makes me think "wtf, GJM is now shooting while riding a skate board?"

Issue Shooting Left is interpreted as Issue Shooting the Left followed by "huh, didn't know that was even legal."

Phlster Classic and I think "shouldn't posts about golf tournaments be posted in general discussion?"

The more of my mind I lose, the more I'm enjoying it :-)

Grey
06-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

blues
06-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Sometimes when scanning the topics, my geriatric brain misinterprets or gets momentarily confused. For example.....

Any small waisted guys here? is seen as Any small wasted guys here? followed by a flash thought "at least they're here and not driving."

Orca Coolers is seen as Orca Colors followed by "ugh, black and white?"

Skateboard tape and draw speed makes me think "wtf, GJM is now shooting while riding a skate board?"

Issue Shooting Left is interpreted as Issue Shooting the Left followed by "huh, didn't know that was even legal."

Phlster Classic and I think "shouldn't posts about golf tournaments be posted in general discussion?"

The more of my mind I lose, the more I'm enjoying it :-)

At least it wasn't small wasted members...(The battle cry of the incels!)

Issue shooting left (I thought someone had a prostate problem they were complaining about. ;))

I do this all the time with thread titles. Glad I'm not the only knucklehead who does.

Malamute
06-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Anything with P07 or P08 makes my brain go "Cool, Lugers!...oh...wait... :( "

LOKNLOD
06-23-2018, 03:33 PM
This reminds me of a screenshot I took from Crapatalk a while back, during the German Shepard thread:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180623/e4750bf697fe9ce6bb52eaae7470f41c.png

NH Shooter
06-23-2018, 03:39 PM
This reminds me of a screenshot I took from Crapatalk a while back, during the German Shepard thread:

Gotta love thread creep that generates that kind of juxtaposition....

Stephanie B
06-23-2018, 07:31 PM
Anything with P07 or P08 makes my brain go "Cool, Lugers!...oh...wait... :( "

^^^^ This. I keep wondering why HundK started producing Lugers.

MistWolf
06-24-2018, 01:30 PM
^^^^ This. I keep wondering why HundK started producing Lugers.

...wondering why? Or wishing they did?

Wondering Beard
06-24-2018, 05:24 PM
Well, I read the title of this thread as "leading the target too far".