PDA

View Full Version : Promotion test

BehindBlueI's
05-16-2018, 05:26 PM
I did my oral boards today and, honestly, I think I did pretty well. More importantly, I think I represented myself well and did as well as I could in the parameters I had. While I can't comment on anything specifically due to confidentiality agreement I'll say none of the scenarios or questions surprised me in the least and were almost all things I had prepared for ahead of time. Unlike the written test, I also think it evaluated things that are important for a sergeant to know and to understand how to do.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm satisfied with how I presented myself and have no regrets on how I prepared, approached it, etc.

It'll probably be a few weeks before we know any results.

Kyle Reese
05-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Good luck, brother. I'm sure that you did very well.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GyroF-16
05-16-2018, 06:37 PM
I’m pleased to hear it, BBI.
I hope the board can properly recognize a good candidate.

Good luck - we’re pulling for you.

blues
05-16-2018, 06:58 PM
Good luck, BBI. Wherever you end up, they'll be fortunate to have you.

TC215
05-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Good luck, if that's what you want.

I got promoted almost a year ago. I half-jokingly say it's the biggest mistake I've ever made. I really miss working cases. I'm liking it a little more as time goes on, but only a little.

Edited to add: When I got promoted, I was placed over our narcotics unit, which is the unit I had been working in for years. It's very rare here to get promoted and not be moved. So, I ended up supervising my buddies, which can be difficult. Luckily, my unit is made up of hard working, seasoned detectives, so it hasn't been real bad. I do find it fulfilling to take care of my guys, help them with cases, stick up for them, etc, which I think are some of the most important duties of a sergeant.

BehindBlueI's
05-16-2018, 08:27 PM

I got promoted almost a year ago. I half-jokingly say it's the biggest mistake I've ever made. I really miss working cases. I'm liking it a little more as time goes on, but only a little.

Edited to add: When I got promoted, I was placed over our narcotics unit, which is the unit I had been working in for years. It's very rare here to get promoted and not be moved. So, I ended up supervising my buddies, which can be difficult. Luckily, my unit is made up of hard working, seasoned detectives, so it hasn't been real bad. I do find it fulfilling to take care of my guys, help them with cases, stick up for them, etc, which I think are some of the most important duties of a sergeant.

I've definitely been of two minds about it, as I detailed in the Roll Call thread. However, I've (almost 100%) decided to take the promotion if offered. When prepping for the scenarios, I figured that "why do you want to be a sergeant" would come up at some point. Thinking about it, how my current sergeant and peers are advocating for me, and thinking of the leadership (good and bad) I've had over the years I think I can do some good as a sergeant. I can probably get back into investigations pretty quickly if I want, but I wouldn't mind some time back on the street in the slightest.

I actually mentioned a former DC who was head of Investigations, who was unfortunately killed in car crash, and his leadership style as a catalyst for me seeking promotion. If I accomplish nothing else, I can push his legacy forward a bit.

HCM
05-16-2018, 09:17 PM

My experience is you don’t really supervise crews like that, you sort of herd them in the general direction you want them to go and they make it happen.

HCM
05-16-2018, 09:38 PM
I've definitely been of two minds about it, as I detailed in the Roll Call thread. However, I've (almost 100%) decided to take the promotion if offered. When prepping for the scenarios, I figured that "why do you want to be a sergeant" would come up at some point. Thinking about it, how my current sergeant and peers are advocating for me, and thinking of the leadership (good and bad) I've had over the years I think I can do some good as a sergeant. I can probably get back into investigations pretty quickly if I want, but I wouldn't mind some time back on the street in the slightest.

I actually mentioned a former DC who was head of Investigations, who was unfortunately killed in car crash, and his leadership style as a catalyst for me seeking promotion. If I accomplish nothing else, I can push his legacy forward a bit.

Hope you get what you want. In the G being even a first line supervisor normally means being chained to a desk. From what I have seen in local PD /SO that doesn’t happen so completely until Lt. or higher, depending on the shift.

The FBI is a little different. They have an “up or out” system. You promote to first line supervisor and you have 7 years to promote or return to being a line agent. It was put in place after 9/11 and is unpopular.

BehindBlueI's
05-16-2018, 10:02 PM
For us, it depends. Homicide & Robbery, sergeants are Det-Sgt and take cases. Sex Crimes they don't, just oversee case files for detectives. Different units do it different. Once you hit LT, you're pretty much done with case work. Street LTs seem to have a bit more freedom in doing "cop stuff" when not in admin duties. Field captains...I'm actually not sure what a field captain does, so it's probably the best gig on the department. :D

TC215
05-16-2018, 10:14 PM
My experience is you don’t really supervise crews like that, you sort of herd them in the general direction you want them to go and they make it happen.

Yep, that's pretty much it. Makes my job easy, really. The bulk of my stress comes from above.

zero67
05-17-2018, 10:32 AM
I think I can do some good as a sergeant.
And that, in our world, is the very best reason for taking a promotion. We've all seen examples of poor supervisors on the job, so if you can do it right, take care of your guys, and set a positive example, you're the guy that should get the stripes.

cpd2110
05-18-2018, 06:03 PM
I only know BBI’s a little but he wouid make an outstanding supervisor. Good luck!

Coyotesfan97
05-19-2018, 07:28 AM
SWAT and K9 are the reasons I never tested. It’s hard to give up supervising a dog.

TC215
05-19-2018, 09:25 AM
SWAT and K9 are the reasons I never tested. It’s hard to give up supervising a dog.

My department started allowing sergeants to stay on SWAT a few years ago because no one on the team would ever test. I wouldn’t have tested if they hadn’t changed it.

Duces Tecum
05-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Regardless of the outcome, I'm satisfied with how I presented myself and have no regrets on how I prepared, approached it, etc.

Right there, I think, is a good definition of character: (a) doing the best one can with the tools available, (b) so there are no regrets afterwards. Sadly, those qualities are not as common as one would hope.

SWAT Lt.
05-20-2018, 08:15 AM
I recall the preparation sessions, written tests and assessment centers as being a bit of a pain in the ass. It was worth it though. The promotional process in no way guarantees the most qualified candidate will be promoted, as the process can be somewhat nuanced and scored subjectively in certain areas (I was selected to be an assessor for three different agencies nationwide during my career and got a glimpse into the process from the other side). That said, most professional agencies have a good promotional system in place, about as good as can be expected given the circumstances. I'm sure yours does.

IMO being a sergeant is the hardest job on the police department (if done correctly) and definitely one of the most important. Congratulations on completing the process, feeling good about it, and I hope you receive good news soon. Please let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

BehindBlueI's
06-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Preliminary results were sent out today. The final results won't be approved until merit board meets next week, and there's some folks who took the test in uniform which they weren't supposed to do. It's unknown what will happen to their scores.

I am #5 on the list of a bit over 150. I complied with all dress code and ID requirements, so I don't think I can move except up. They normally take 10-15 at a time, so I should go whenever merit board decides to promote a round, although I have no idea when that will be. The list lasts for 3 years, though, so I'm almost certain to get promoted.

blues
06-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Congrats (in advance), BBI. I hope you'll receive an assignment you'll thrive in.

TC215
06-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Well done, congratulations.

GyroF-16
06-01-2018, 03:12 PM
That’s great, BBI. I’m really glad to hear it.

psalms144.1
06-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Well deserved congratulations in advance! Let us know when the promotion party is going to be - we can do a Go Fund Me to make sure it lives up to PF standards!

BehindBlueI's
06-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Congrats (in advance), BBI. I hope you'll receive an assignment you'll thrive in.

I'm reaching out to a certain district. I have a hunch I might get asked back into Investigations pretty quick, but I don't know for sure or if I want it. There's a certain allure to having no on-call time, etc. and being a street sergeant for awhile.

psalms144.1
06-01-2018, 03:15 PM
I'm reaching out to a certain district. I have a hunch I might get asked back into Investigations pretty quick, but I don't know for sure or if I want it. There's a certain allure to having no on-call time, etc. and being a street sergeant for awhile.Plus it avoids the issues with supervising folks you were peers with the day before...

BehindBlueI's
06-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Plus it avoids the issues with supervising folks you were peers with the day before...

Sort of yes, sort of no. I trained everyone on that shift except for one and was the senior detective, taking care of admin stuff when we didn't have a sergeant, etc. My former partner moved to another branch in the office, so I wouldn't be supervising him. It'd be more like going from corporal to sergeant than anything else.

BehindBlueI's
06-02-2018, 07:35 AM
I've reached out to the commander I'd prefer to work for. My understanding is the commanders "draft" sergeants as they are promoted, so I figured I'd get out ahead of it. Honestly, there's only one district I want to avoid and that's a personality conflict issue with a LT there. I'd really like to return to the last district I worked before making detective, though.

That said, our current commander did tell us that we might not be moved if promoted, and for us once you make sergeant you're at the mercy of the department on where you're assigned. I'd really rather go back to the street, though, at least for a few years.

Spectre044
06-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Based on what I have been able to gather from reading what you post here, you will do great things. I would be happy to work for you. Good luck and I hope it works out well for you.

Chuck Whitlock
06-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Do keep us posted, BBI.

LSP552
06-02-2018, 05:00 PM
I'm reaching out to a certain district. I have a hunch I might get asked back into Investigations pretty quick, but I don't know for sure or if I want it. There's a certain allure to having no on-call time, etc. and being a street sergeant for awhile.

Good luck! And there is something to working a regular shift and not worring about the phone.

WobblyPossum
06-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Congratulations BBI!

–————————————————
My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

willie
06-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Do departments check out applicants' social media posts?

BobM
06-03-2018, 05:58 AM

Probably most do today. It can save a lot of time weeding out applicants before a proper background check

BehindBlueI's
06-03-2018, 08:13 AM

Yes and no. I'm sure the department monitors, or at least takes complaints on, things people post because people have gotten disciplined for it. It's not a direct part of promotion tests for us, though, other than if you got suspended you'd lose points. Essentially the point system is X points for written, X points for oral, X points for longevity and "integrity". Suspension days hurts your "integrity" score.

For applicants as in new recruits, I'd figure it's part of the background check process but I've no first hand experience there.

Hambo
06-03-2018, 08:53 AM
As Jack Reacher said, "Remember, you asked for this." ;)

As #5 on a three year test you should be good to go. We had lawsuits now and then that held up hiring/promotions, but none lasted three years. So congrats! It looks like you'll be getting stripes sewn on soon.

BehindBlueI's
06-03-2018, 08:58 AM
As Jack Reacher said, "Remember, you asked for this." ;)

As #5 on a three year test you should be good to go. We had lawsuits now and then that held up hiring/promotions, but none lasted three years. So congrats! It looks like you'll be getting stripes sewn on soon.

I know, I know. And I've been a big waffler on if I should or not. It's time, though.

Our department has historically promoted anyway, then if the lawsuits win they get promoted as well.

SWAT Lt.
06-04-2018, 07:21 AM
Preliminary results were sent out today. The final results won't be approved until merit board meets next week, and there's some folks who took the test in uniform which they weren't supposed to do. It's unknown what will happen to their scores.

I am #5 on the list of a bit over 150. I complied with all dress code and ID requirements, so I don't think I can move except up. They normally take 10-15 at a time, so I should go whenever merit board decides to promote a round, although I have no idea when that will be. The list lasts for 3 years, though, so I'm almost certain to get promoted.

That is awesome, congratulations! I'm guessing it won't be long before you're promoted. Hopefully they'll remove you from the rotation so you don't catch any new cases and you can finish up what you have pending before you leave.

tanner
06-04-2018, 10:21 AM
There's a certain allure to having no on-call time, etc. and being a street sergeant for awhile.

Looking back, the 5 years I spent as a patrol Sgt were the most enjoyable.

Sometimes, it doesn't seem like it in the moment so try to keep a solid perspective. FWIW, all the higher ups I worked for said the same thing, patrol Sgt years were among the best.

Gadfly
06-04-2018, 02:06 PM
When I first came on, I always knew I would not just be a worker bee. I wanted to climb the ladder. The I saw the big picture.

I saw what a supervisor does, I wanted no part of it. Case file review, car receipts, leave disputes, "have you done your on line sexual harassment course", "where are your receipts for parking". It is just a sea of paperwork and admin tasking in our agency.

If I hadn't steeped on my own dick a few times, even if I hadn't been looked down on by management for being INS, even if I hadn't told certain people to "go fuck themselves" when we were both agents/equals and then that person was now promoted over me... I still don't think I would ever want the promotion.

Right now, my headaches are my own problem. As a Group Supervisor, 10 to 12 other peoples headaches would be mine too.

blues
06-04-2018, 02:25 PM
When I first came on, I always knew I would not just be a worker bee. I wanted to climb the ladder. The I saw the big picture.

I saw what a supervisor does, I wanted no part of it. Case file review, car receipts, leave disputes, "have you done your on line sexual harassment course", "where are your receipts for parking". It is just a sea of paperwork and admin tasking in our agency.

If I hadn't steeped on my own dick a few times, even if I hadn't been looked down on by management for being INS, even if I hadn't told certain people to "go fuck themselves" when we were both agents/equals and then that person was now promoted over me... I still don't think I would ever want the promotion.

Right now, my headaches are my own problem. As a Group Supervisor, 10 to 12 other peoples headaches would be mine too.

Preach it brother!

Interestingly enough, though I know the particular supe you clashed with, (and I can definitely understand how and why), in Miami it was the legacy Customs guys that were the redheaded stepchildren.

(Thankfully, I anticipated as much and left before the miscegenation was fully realized. I had enough trouble with my own management. LOL.)

psalms144.1
06-04-2018, 03:32 PM

Right now, my headaches are my own problem. As a Group Supervisor, 10 to 12 other peoples headaches would be mine too.All of this, and, for my agency, there's (a) no pay raise (we're Journeyman GS13s, and Supervisory Special Agent GS13s - so I make a significant chunk more as a "senior" agent than my SSA). Also, SSAs are treated like poop when it comes to mobility - if there's a vacancy in Shitsville and you've been happily and effectively in place somewhere else for 2 years or more - you're moving to Shitsville whether you want to or not.

I dropped out of management when one of our SESers let my SAC know I was going to be forced moved somewhere I didn't want to take my family - of course, they force transferred me anyway, but at least now I only have to worry about my own crap...

blues
06-04-2018, 04:10 PM
All of this, and, for my agency, there's (a) no pay raise (we're Journeyman GS13s, and Supervisory Special Agent GS13s - so I make a significant chunk more as a "senior" agent than my SSA). Also, SSAs are treated like poop when it comes to mobility - if there's a vacancy in Shitsville and you've been happily and effectively in place somewhere else for 2 years or more - you're moving to Shitsville whether you want to or not.

I dropped out of management when one of our SESers let my SAC know I was going to be forced moved somewhere I didn't want to take my family - of course, they force transferred me anyway, but at least now I only have to worry about my own crap...

Back when we had the opportunity to put in request for posts of duty, I always put what I didn't want first...and what I really wanted third.

The system never failed me. "Oh, we're really sorry we couldn't give you your first choice, hopefully you'll be okay with #3." "I'll manage. Thanks."

Gadfly
06-04-2018, 04:22 PM
My brushes with OPR (internal affairs), and my personality preclude my getting promoted if I wanted to, thankfully, I no longer want to.

Not to mention, the mandatory moves. Want to be a supervisor? Two years minimum at HQ in DC. After DC, you might get sent back to your home city, or you might get told “NYC, or Provo Utah, we need an answer in 48 hours. Oh, you are from Texas and want to go back home near your family? Hmmmm, how about Seattle?” Screw that. Why rip my kids out of school, make my wife quit her job, leave our extended family so I can make $8k a year more?

Think about the personality it takes to say, “honey, I know you just got promoted at your job, but if I want to promote, you have to quit your job and come to DC with me. Oh Little Johnny just made starting pitcher on his JV team? Well, he has to quit. Oh Susie is head cheerleader and will probably prom queen? Well, tough, my aspirations outweigh her happiness. She has to break up with her boyfriend of 3 years too? Who cares? It’s all about me.. Me. MEEEE!” THAT is the type that get promoted in our agency. And it shows.

I realize for locals it’s a different situation. Worst case there you get moved across town and simply increases the commute. I guess in the military the same thing happens. But since I have a choice, I choose to not uproot the family every 3 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's
06-04-2018, 05:33 PM

I was the exact opposite. I came on to be a patrol officer and be the police. Then injuries and a nasty fight resulting in an in-custody death had me thinking maybe time to try something new, so detective.

The biggest reason I put in for sergeant was because I saw the difference a good supervisor and a bad supervisor made, and a bit of self-preservation as I saw them go pretty far down the last list and start seeing people I *know* are goofs and I don't want to end up working for.

I will, without a doubt, put in for LT when I have enough time in rank to do so. I suspect that's where I'll top out, though, I plan to retire before I could realistically make captain.

*edit*

Oh, and the constant moves, or threat thereof, was a huge motivator for me not to seek a federal position. I got enough of that shit in the military/contracting. I wasn't even real interested in state police for the same reason (plus they make less than us, and the hats are goofy).

BehindBlueI's
06-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Some people were kicked for not following directions, but none high enough to affect me. I'm officially #5 on the list. The rumor mill is cranking out rumors that promotions are in 2 weeks, not until November, etc. Who knows.

Today I cleaned out a bunch of old case files, started bringing home some of my coffee cup collection, and most importantly gave all of my training packets and DTO paperwork to the day-shift sergeant to redistribute to whoever they decide to replace me with as a training officer. I'm available for "train the trainer" type stuff until I leave, but am asking to not take any new trainees.

LtDave
06-07-2018, 07:03 PM
You definitely should do some street time as a Sergeant for the experience, but the detective/investigations sergeant is the best job in law enforcement IMHO. I loved being able to pick and choose what cases to work on while it was a given that you would get to work the “good” ones. Being a Det. Lieutenant was not too bad, basically the sergeant’s job without case work, unpaid OT and more admin paperwork. Patrol Lieutenant/Watch Commander was no fun at all.

BehindBlueI's
06-07-2018, 07:20 PM
You definitely should do some street time as a Sergeant for the experience, but the detective/investigations sergeant is the best job in law enforcement IMHO. I loved being able to pick and choose what cases to work on while it was a given that you would get to work the “good” ones. Being a Det. Lieutenant was not too bad, basically the sergeant’s job without case work, unpaid OT and more admin paperwork. Patrol Lieutenant/Watch Commander was no fun at all.

I'm in no rush to get back into Investigations. If the range sergeant slot opens up, I'll put in for that. Else, I'm going to hang out on the street for awhile, then maybe try to slide into a booking sergeant gig as I get closer to retirement. I think I already mentioned it, but I intend to take the LT test first chance I get, no reason to go into invest just to get bounced right back out again. If I don't make LT first go round, then I'll start thinking about what to do next, but I intend to retire before being eligible for CPT.

BehindBlueI's
07-03-2018, 03:48 PM
I am back on the street this coming Saturday, and I got my second choice for my assignment. Getting promoted is expensive. I'm about $450 into new leather, brass, and patches so far.

Trooper224
07-03-2018, 04:10 PM
I am back on the street this coming Saturday, and I got my second choice for my assignment. Getting promoted is expensive. I'm about $450 into new leather, brass, and patches so far.

Congrats and good luck. LE needs all the good leaders we can get.

I never put in for promotion for a variety of reasons. The first half of my career I worked for a chain of command that was openly hostile to me. When I was chosen for SWAT they cried foul, likewise when I became an academy instructor. Those decisions were made above the level of my then Captain or they never would have happened. The fact those decisions were made above their head made it even worse. I knew I was never going to get anywhere under that Lt. and Capt. Then, when I transferred to my current assignment about twelve years ago it was a completely different situation regarding command structure. However, the issues became financial. Taking a Lieutenants promotion outside of my division would have been a pay cut and hell with that. I also looked at the people my agency tends to promote and decided I just didn't want to be numbered among them. A new Lieutenants position recently came open in my division and since the pay raise was miniscule and the responsibilities were far more inconvenient, I decided to pass. Of course, that means I now have a new Lieutenant I'll meet for the first time when I go to work tonight. He'll be the deciding factor as to whether I retire next month or stick around until December.

GyroF-16
07-03-2018, 04:16 PM

Congratulations, BBI.
I’ll miss the insights that come from your investigations.
But I’m truly happy to see you move up.

blues
07-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Way to go, BBI. Congrats.

Coyotesfan97
07-03-2018, 04:29 PM

Congratulations. I dropped a lot of coin the last time going back to uniform. I feel the pain.

Stephanie B
07-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Congratulations on the promotion, Sgt. BBI!

Damn the iPhone Typos!

WobblyPossum
07-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Congratulations! I’m sure you’ll do awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BehindBlueI's
07-03-2018, 07:52 PM
My phone has never been so busy. A ton of congratulations and encouragement, along with several "I'd be glad to work for you" comments, some from folks who outrank me, and one of our last Viet Nam vets. The last one, in particular, meant a lot to me.

willie
07-03-2018, 08:04 PM
You have every right to feel proud.

HCM
07-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Congratulations.

TC215
07-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Congrats! Have fun back out on the road.

Robert Mitchum
07-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Congratulations ! Stay Safe !

Lon
07-04-2018, 01:17 AM
Congrats!! Patrol Sgt. is the best gig in LE I've had so far.

LSP552
07-04-2018, 08:36 AM
My phone has never been so busy. A ton of congratulations and encouragement, along with several "I'd be glad to work for you" comments, some from folks who outrank me, and one of our last Viet Nam vets. The last one, in particular, meant a lot to me.

Congrats! You are going to find most people are hungry for good leadership! Leadership fails because there generally isn’t much in most agencies. Cops know who is, and who isn’t, a true leader.

psalms144.1
07-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Congrats, Sergeant! Enjoy the ride and keep yourself and your folks safe!

blues
07-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Congrats! You are going to find most people are hungry for good leadership! Leadership fails because there generally isn’t much in most agencies. Cops know who is, and who isn’t, a true leader.

Ain't it the truth. During my career I had many supervisors who were just passing through, a few who were miserable bastards and a couple that I'd have gone to the wall for, right or wrong.

I just called one of them, twenty some odd years after the fact, a few months ago and was happy to hear that he is doing well and now doing contract work and advanced training for the gov't. I let him know that I've never forgotten what his friendship and leadership of that group meant to me then, and still does. It obviously meant something to him as well which was extremely gratifying.

I don't doubt that BBI has it in him to be that kind of leader. They are rare gems in any profession...but especially where men and women put their lives on the line. Give 'em hell, Sarge.

AMC
07-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Congratulations, and good luck! I think you already have a good handle on the concept of "servant leadership", wherein the focus is on your folks, rather than yourself. Helps that you have significant experience already, and aren't a 3 year wonder promotee. Legitimacy goes a long way in establishing yourself with your subordinates.
I made it a practice to be the last one going 10-7 End of Watch every night...I went home when the other guys went home. Made for occasional long nights, but it was worth it. Regular meetings (tried for every pay period) with my team as a group were something I found important too.... established 'same page' leadership. I was very tough on reports and investigations...but no one ever Sergeant Shopped around me, because they trusted my knowledge and experience. The only ones who ever complained were the Daywatch guys with late reports, who were unused to being supervised (junior Sgts on days!). Even then they didn't complain to my face, because I wasn't just the senior Sgt, I was the second senior person at the station. The other was a Lieutenant with 35 years.
This past Monday I moved to a non-patrol position at the Academy for the first time in my career. My first morning I had a staff meeting, and told the guys that I had a lot of ideas about the units future, but they had been in the middle of it, and I wanted their ideas about what was working, what could be improved, and what needed to change RIGHT NOW. I took notes, and started writing new unit orders to address some concerns, and called the Lt at the academy to begin addressing some others. The guys were surprised, and told me the previous supervisor never held a staff meeting, and never shared info with the guys or sought feedback. Asking for and addressing your subordinates ideas and concerns is absolutely crucial. But I'm pretty sure you already know that...by watching the bosses you respected over the years!

Chuck Whitlock
07-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Congratulations, Sarge!

UNM1136
07-05-2018, 04:03 AM
Congratulations Sergeant!

pat