PDA

View Full Version : New Light Bearing Holster!

Tony Mayer
05-16-2018, 11:33 AM
A New Light Bearing Holster product line has been added to our website. And with it, the newest addition to the Light Bearing family... the AIWB Wing Claw Light Bearing Holster. Check It Out!!

jwperry
05-17-2018, 03:20 PM
Any future plans on adding TLR8 compatible holsters?

Tony Mayer
05-20-2018, 08:41 PM
Any future plans on adding TLR8 compatible holsters?

Yes, Glocks will be first. Which pistol did you want it for?

jwperry
05-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Yes, Glocks will be first. Which pistol did you want it for?G19, so it sounds like I just needed to be more patient! ;)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tony Mayer
05-20-2018, 08:47 PM
G19, so it sounds like I just needed to be more patient! ;)

You can order that now, just let me know in the comments it's for the TLR 8. Thanks

jwperry
05-20-2018, 08:57 PM
You can order that now, just let me know in the comments it's for the TLR 8. ThanksDone! Order 27139

(Does the pistol forum discount code no longer work?)

Tony Mayer
05-20-2018, 09:00 PM
Done! Order 27139

(Does the pistol forum discount code no longer work?)

Yes, it works. we will apply it when it ships, but did you put it in the coupon box when you checked out?

jwperry
05-20-2018, 09:01 PM
3 times, kept telling me it wasn't valid.
Yes, it works. we will apply it when it ships, but did you put it in the coupon box when you checked out?

mbkintner
05-20-2018, 10:38 PM
Didn't realize there was a forum discount code. I did some digging and I'm assuming it's the "P-FORUM" code I found. I wish I had known that a few weeks ago when I placed my last order. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next one!

Tony Mayer
05-21-2018, 02:56 PM
3 times, kept telling me it wasn't valid.

jwperry, we did verify that the code works, but we will be sure and apply the discount when it ships. Can you please send us an email for us to apply the discount when we ship the order. Thanks!

Tony Mayer
05-21-2018, 02:58 PM
Didn't realize there was a forum discount code. I did some digging and I'm assuming it's the "P-FORUM" code I found. I wish I had known that a few weeks ago when I placed my last order. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next one!
mbkintner, go ahead and send us an email to apply the discount code (and yes it’s the P-FORUM) when we ship the order, and we will apply it. Thanks!

jwperry
05-21-2018, 04:08 PM
(and yes it’s the P-FORUM)

That's where I went wrong, I kept adding the number 10 to the end of the code. Another example of why I shouldn't do things tired...

mbkintner
05-26-2018, 03:39 PM
mbkintner, go ahead and send us an email to apply the discount code (and yes it’s the P-FORUM) when we ship the order, and we will apply it. Thanks!

Thanks for the generous offer Tony but it's not your fault that I didn't do my research before ordering. But customer service like this and the quality of products will keep my coming back so I'm sure I'll have an opportunity to use it in the future. :D

Cbock55
07-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Hi Tony, I need some guidance. I’m ordering the AIWB holster for the Glock 19, with the TRL7 light. I’m 6’3 at about 250lbs. Don’t have a gut, but there is a little extra there. I’m trying to figure out the best set up for me in regards to wings, wedges, pads, belt attachments etc. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Tony Mayer
07-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Hi Tony, I need some guidance. I’m ordering the AIWB holster for the Glock 19, with the TRL7 light. I’m 6’3 at about 250lbs. Don’t have a gut, but there is a little extra there. I’m trying to figure out the best set up for me in regards to wings, wedges, pads, belt attachments etc. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Cbock55, for your body style and that gun/light combo, I would go with the AIWB, not the claw version. I would go with fixed soft loops first choice, pull the dot loops as second choice, and get the wide hole pattern. Mid guard and a pad would be good as well. all of those choices are based on what I have seen and heard works well for someone your size. The claw designs are great, but better suited to the bigger lights. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.

Cbock55
07-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Thank you, I will order that combo!

Mirolynmonbro
08-06-2018, 02:28 PM
For a P07/TLR1 would you go with the wide hole spacing or regular hole spacing? 5'10 185lbs 34" size jeans. I like to carry close to centerline right next to the belt buckle/pants button

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tony Mayer
08-06-2018, 08:32 PM
For a P07/TLR1 would you go with the wide hole spacing or regular hole spacing? 5'10 185lbs 34" size jeans. I like to carry close to centerline right next to the belt buckle/pants button

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mirolynmonbro, I would go with wide hole pattern, gives it a rounding effect. Thanks