PDA

View Full Version : Cant find an old post on used S&W revolvers

Gadfly
05-02-2018, 11:48 AM
About 7-8 days ago, I was reading a thread that listed a link to used 4" smith K frames for sale.

It had a link to some blued ones, and on the page that was linked they also showed used stainless models converted to DAO.

I tried lots of search combinations on this forum, and tried to google used "4 smith and wesson" and cant find them. Any held would be appreciated.

Cool Breeze
05-02-2018, 11:59 AM
I usually go to Google and type in "site:pistol-forum.com" (without quotes) and then whatever you are looking for. I did that for you but a lot of stuff came up... Do you remember any other specific key words or phrases?

eta i have no idea what that smiley face thing is but it should be "site:" and then a "p"

Cool Breeze
05-02-2018, 12:01 PM
I usually go to Google and type in "site:pistol-forum.com" (without quotes) and then whatever you are looking for. I did that for you but a lot of stuff came up... Do you remember any other specific key words or phrases?

maybe this?

https://pistol-forum.com/archive/index.php/t-28333.html

Gadfly
05-02-2018, 12:12 PM
maybe this?

https://pistol-forum.com/archive/index.php/t-28333.html

Yes, that is it... but somehow, from there, I found a link to used police trade in PX4 C "constant action" pistols... I thought it was in the same thread with the used revolvers, but looks like I was wrong... I had the window open on my work computer, and IT came in at night and shut down out computers to update software. i lost the page I was going to order from.

I appreciate the help, you found the thread I was looking for, but it was no the link i had hoped for.

** EDIT: Found them... Thank you!" **

Cool Breeze
05-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Yes, that is it... but somehow, from there, I found a link to used police trade in PX4 C "constant action" pistols... I thought it was in the same thread with the used revolvers, but looks like I was wrong... I had the window open on my work computer, and IT came in at night and shut down out computers to update software. i lost the page I was going to order from.

I appreciate the help, you found the thread I was looking for, but it was no the link i had hoped for.

** EDIT: Found them... Thank you!" **Np... Thought it was post 13.

TQP
05-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Was it the link to the Southern Ohio Gun site that some enabler* posted?

*-Stephanie B, I believe

Stephanie B
05-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Was it the link to the Southern Ohio Gun site that some enabler* posted?

*-Stephanie B, I believe

But this is difficult to pass up.

http://www.southernohiogun.com/smith-and-wesson-model-64-double-action-only.html

I bought one three months ago. With a hand-pick, I'd recommend this to anyone who likes revolvers.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk

I don’t know if they still have them. At the moment, I’m on a network that bans gun sites.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk