04-30-2018, 10:13 AM
https://youtu.be/-I-vL9ZPoTo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5pins
04-30-2018, 12:15 PM
Is this for sale anywhere?

Sherman A. House DDS
04-30-2018, 02:56 PM
What’s the application for this round? I see the relevance as far as having a personal defense round that does 12-18” in calibrated gelatin, and things like Double Tap and Buffalo Bore that do several FEET, but this round doesn’t really split the difference. In fact, it only does a few inches more than the conventional HST.

So, in closing, some Federal apologist school me, and tell me what the point of this loading is?

civiliandefender.com

LockedBreech
04-30-2018, 06:19 PM
What’s the application for this round? I see the relevance as far as having a personal defense round that does 12-18” in calibrated gelatin, and things like Double Tap and Buffalo Bore that do several FEET, but this round doesn’t really split the difference. In fact, it only does a few inches more than the conventional HST.

So, in closing, some Federal apologist school me, and tell me what the point of this loading is?

civiliandefender.com

I’m a Fed/ATK apologist to the max, I only carry their ammo, but I have no idea. Probably just trying to get a little last marketing mileage out of the tremendously recognizable Hydra-Shock name. It’s an outdated round now by HS was the hotness for a while there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabasco
04-30-2018, 06:59 PM

civiliandefender.com

Seems like a good 'outdoors' load for dangerous critters. If I hadn't selected HST as my load, I might get some.

Tokarev
04-30-2018, 07:01 PM
At some point I'd like to get a couple boxes to try in gel and gel after auto glass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk