PDA

View Full Version : Spyderco pocket clip

JodyH
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Anyone know of a good place to source 6 or so stainless pocket clips for a Spyderco Endura?
I break them fairly often on my training knife.

JDM
02-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Spiderco won't sell em to you?

ChuckSS
02-07-2012, 10:37 PM
The only place I've found that they can be purchased is from their factory outlet store.

Replacement Clip Kits may be purchased directly through SFO (Spyderco Factory Outlet) Store: 800-525-7770 X107 or 303-279-8383 X107 or sfo@spyderco.com

That's from their warranty page on their website. http://spyderco.com/edge-u-cation/index.php?item=10

I had to email them with model etc, and received a reply with pricing etc.

JodyH
02-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Spiderco won't sell em to you?
Spyderco wants around $15 each shipped, Google shows them for around $12 each shipped.
I'm hoping somebody has a place to source them cheaper than that.

JDM
02-07-2012, 10:48 PM
What I should have asked was, they won't give them to you? I don't know anything about Spiderco CS or warranties, but I've broken umpteen Surefire pocket clips on many different lights, and they've always sent me replacements no questions asked. Sometimes 4 or 5 at a time.

t1tan
02-10-2012, 02:27 AM
What I should have asked was, they won't give them to you? I don't know anything about Spiderco CS or warranties, but I've broken umpteen Surefire pocket clips on many different lights, and they've always sent me replacements no questions asked. Sometimes 4 or 5 at a time.

That was my original experience with Spyderco CS for my Native, then more recently it was a big hassle to get a new clip for the bent one on my Pacific Salt I use at the station, several emails back and forth to finally get one sent out to me.

First day using the damn thing stepping out of the engine the clip caught a hole in the seat and as I dropped down the few feet to the apparatus floor, it was almost bent in the opposite direction.