PDA

View Full Version : Another SR1911, Another IWB-3

mmc45414
03-14-2018, 05:49 PM
Tony,

Another nice piece of work:
One question, did you discontinue forming the full guard under the safety? Not like this is a show stopper, I never had that before with any other holster, but of all of them, this is the one with the ambi lever.

Sweet how it is behind the target sight just perfectly:

Tony Mayer
03-14-2018, 08:51 PM
Tony,

Another nice piece of work:
One question, did you discontinue forming the full guard under the safety? Not like this is a show stopper, I never had that before with any other holster, but of all of them, this is the one with the ambi lever.

Sweet how it is behind the target sight just perfectly:

There are so many variables with pinching the safety on that we have started to just leave room for it. We can do it if the customer specifies it. Thanks

mmc45414
03-14-2018, 09:10 PM
There are so many variables with pinching the safety on that we have started to just leave room for it. We can do it if the customer specifies it. Thanks
That makes sense.

Not sure I would, but could this one be tweaked? It really is very nice, so not sure I would or not, just wondering.

Tony Mayer
03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
That makes sense.

Not sure I would, but could this one be tweaked? It really is very nice, so not sure I would or not, just wondering.

As long as it is the safety that comes on the gun from the factory, then yes. Thanks