PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for a school district? Ccw question.

Trukinjp13
12-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Does anyone here work for a school district? The ccw poll brought up the whole carry anywhere all the time no matter what deal. Which I think we should carry as many places as possible. But there are certain places where it is a strict no go. And you are more then talking about losing your career.

Curious how others do that carry or do not carry in government no fly zones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssb
12-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Since this is the Romper Room: I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask that people expose themselves to felony charges and career-ending job loss or, in the alternative, to simply uproot tens (or hundreds) of thousands of dollars' worth of investment in education, relocation, and living expenses and pick a new career. I think that position is especially reasonable to take if you're in a position where you yourself do not have to make that decision by virtue of statutory powers granted to you.

JTQ
12-29-2017, 09:04 PM
Curious how others do that carry or do not carry in government no fly zones.
I was a long time government employee (still am I guess), and I'm a serial rule follower.

Ob1sbo
12-29-2017, 09:15 PM
I follow all signs... See that NSA!?? Im a good boy!!!

Josh Runkle
12-29-2017, 09:40 PM
School district laws are state and local laws. People could have various opinions or habits that might be otherwise legal or illegal in various places, depending on location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGS
12-29-2017, 10:25 PM
Under absolutely no circumstances should you ever:

Post derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Post comments in support of criminal violence or other illegal activities, including illegal modifications of firearms.
Post comments that threaten harm to law enforcement officers, members of the military, government officials, other members, or the public at large.
Post someone else’s personal information without permission, or attempt to interfere with someone’s personal/professional life based on web forum discussion.
Clutter a thread with extraneous nonsense unrelated to the topic.