PDA

View Full Version : IWB Universal for J-Frame?

mmc45414
12-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Yeah, MMc asking for something you don't have again...

Seems like a natural?

Tony Mayer
12-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Yeah, MMc asking for something you don't have again...

Seems like a natural?

mmc, the Universal doesn't work with the revolvers as the cylinder gets in the way of being able to change cants. I could do a straight drop or canted version, but honestly, it wouldn't be any better than the DSG clip on holster for the J frame. If you want something that uses either the split loop or pull the dots, then I got you covered, otherwise go with the DSG holster. Thanks

Dagga Boy
12-13-2017, 12:09 PM
mmc, the Universal doesn't work with the revolvers as the cylinder gets in the way of being able to change cants. I could do a straight drop or canted version, but honestly, it wouldn't be any better than the DSG clip on holster for the J frame. If you want something that uses either the split loop or pull the dots, then I got you covered, otherwise go with the DSG holster. Thanks

It shows an amazing level of class when we see businesses here recommend competitors. I use both Tony's holsters and the DSG extensively. I would rather see a maker tell someone that another person does an excellent execution of he product that fits your need than copy it or try to sell you something hat does fit your need. Thanks for keeping it classy Tony.

orionz06
12-13-2017, 12:25 PM
It shows an amazing level of class when we see businesses here recommend competitors. I use both Tony's holsters and the DSG extensively. I would rather see a maker tell someone that another person does an excellent execution of he product that fits your need than copy it or try to sell you something hat does fit your need. Thanks for keeping it classy Tony.

Indeed, thanks!

blues
12-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Indeed, thanks!

It's a two way street. Many's the time I've seen Tom direct potential customers to other reputable makers as well.

I'm proud to own work by both Tony and Tom. Ethics matter in business, as in life.

Totem Polar
12-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Yeah, there is plenty evidence around here that both guys are class acts. It’s been nice to observe.

Tony Mayer
12-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Tom, you are welcome! Daggaboy, blues, and Sideshooter, thanks for the kudo's, always appreciated!

mmc45414
12-13-2017, 09:43 PM
Agreed. And I got the DSG, just am constantly scheming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Tony Mayer
12-14-2017, 12:48 PM
mmc45414, me too!!

w provence
02-16-2018, 01:02 AM
Tony Mayer, I just ordered one of your holsters because of your ethics. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Mayer
02-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Tony Mayer, I just ordered one of your holsters because of your ethics. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w provence, thanks! We appreciate the business!