PDA

View Full Version : Denziens of Dallas/Ft. Worth - Need a kitten?

RevolverRob
12-05-2017, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't normally post this, but this evening I saved this little guy after mom left him (he's about 8-weeks and just weaned), when the five dogs in the house went out into the backyard. Mom bolted and this poor guy was left behind. I didn't dare leave him to the chill in tonight's air. Unfortunately, I cannot keep him, though I would love to. But we have two cats and the dog. My parents have four dogs, including a special-needs pup. My sister has two dogs and two boys under 8 years old. And my wife's parents have two dogs and four cats. So, unfortunately, we're just out of family who could take this guy in.

So, I snagged him and took him over to East Lake Pet Orphanage (http://www.elpo.org/contact/contact.html). I know that he is getting his first round of shots and de-wormer, I donated the cash to have him get his first and second round of shots (I figured if I couldn't take him home, I'd help take care of him!). So, if you need/want a new kitten and you're in the Dallas area - Go get Bert - he is adorable and needs a good forever home. Poor little guy was cold, shaking, but he had some fight in him (I got the scratches to prove it!).

LockedBreech
12-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Good on ya for doing what you could.

Chance
12-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Cute kitten won't be at the shelter for long. Hopefully he ends up with a good family.