PDA

View Full Version : Charles Manson - Dead

RevolverRob
11-20-2017, 08:17 AM
Took long enough. But looking at the bright side, this week began minus at least 1 major oxygen thief.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/us/charles-manson-dead/index.html

Peally
11-20-2017, 08:58 AM
Ding dong the cunt is dead.

That he was alive that long is a pathetic look at our national psyche.

blues
11-20-2017, 09:03 AM
Good riddance to that shit stain. Hopefully there's a special place in hell awaiting him.

RoyGBiv
11-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Arrivederci.

Hambo
11-20-2017, 09:21 AM
About fucking time.

RevolverRob
11-20-2017, 10:47 AM
Ding dong the cunt is dead.

That he was alive that long is a pathetic look at California's psyche.

FIFY

Stephanie B
11-20-2017, 11:13 AM
His body should be cremated and then spread out among a dozen or so unnamed cesspools.

NickA
11-20-2017, 12:09 PM
All the people who died relatively young this year, after bringing years of joy to millions of people, and this waste of space plagues the planet for 83 years.
Gone too late.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Tabasco
11-20-2017, 12:26 PM
Guess he'll never get parole...

Totem Polar
11-20-2017, 12:38 PM
All the people who died relatively young this year, after bringing years of joy to millions of people, and this waste of space plagues the planet for 83 years.
Gone too late.

This, absolutely this.

On the other hand, there have been no shortage of much more prolific monsters who have sprung up to take his place in the intervening years between his sentencing and his seat in hell. Today's spree terror body count makes CM's directed output look like my little pony.

Jeep
11-20-2017, 05:59 PM
This, absolutely this.

On the other hand, there have been no shortage of much more prolific monsters who have sprung up to take his place in the intervening years between his sentencing and his seat in hell. Today's spree terror body count makes CM's directed output look like my little pony.

Yeah but he is dead and he is never going to be able to hurt anyone again. Or have his dedicated followers stick a fork into a dead pregnant victim's stomach. And that is good. Now we have to work on the others.

Shotgun
11-20-2017, 06:30 PM
Any educated guesses on how much it cost to incarcerate this individual over the decades? I have no answer myself but thought someone here might.

Robert Mitchum
11-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Any educated guesses on how much it cost to incarcerate this individual over the decades? I have no answer myself but thought someone here might.

He was at Corcoran California State Prison ..his early years the price tag was probably not this much.

"The cost for housing and caring for one prisoner is approximately $77,000 per year and the prison operating budget for fiscal year 2013/2014 was $192,154,652. This operating budget does not include expenses for medical care, educational services and community resources."

Got to be well over a million bucks for 40 years ..

I have to give him credit for being a total sick fuck animal... surviving in prison for 40 years.
I worked 25 years in Corrections ..... that was a total mind fuck even going home in between working there.
Burn in hell Charles !

JohnO
11-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Satan: “There goes the neighborhood!”

MistWolf
11-20-2017, 10:14 PM
I am grateful for the hard work and dedication of the officers, investigators and prosecutors who brought this man and his deluded followers to justice. When I was a young child, we lived just a few short miles from the Movie Ranch and Fountain of the World when Manson and his "family" were committing their heinous crimes. According to one of the lead investigators, a vagrant my mother ran off our property at gunpoint was one of Manson's people.

Now, Manson can explain his actions to God.

Peally
11-20-2017, 10:16 PM
He'll explain them right after the daily rusty fork goes through his throat.

willie
11-20-2017, 10:23 PM
His crime occurred in 1969. The man who prosecuted him was Vincent Bugliosi who wrote Helter Skelter. This was a super best seller about the crime, investigation, and trial.

TDA
11-20-2017, 10:54 PM
I was told that Desert Shadows was the better book on the Manson family, but I still haven’t gotten to it. Vincent Bugliosi is a bit of a blowhard, at least in And the Sea Will Tell. I also have a copy of The Phoenix Solution from back it the day when hardcover books were just fresh books. Bugliosi is an interesting guy, probably twice as interesting as Manson, who would probably be a mildly charismatic homeless person by 2017 standards.

willie
11-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Today Manson would still be as evil. Then he had a big crop of hippies from which to recruit disciples. I'm not certain that he could accomplish recruitment as easily now as he did then. I think that he was charismatic in the same way that Jim Jones was and to a high degree. He would have been a good fit in an electric chair.

11B10
11-21-2017, 06:14 AM
Guess he'll never get parole...

Oh, he got his parole, all right! There was just a long waiting list.