PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Box to Match SAR9 SAR USA

P.E. Kelley
11-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Testing the waters at Guns America with my video review style, accompanying article and photos.

https://youtu.be/r3Gro2uJDfw

Mas
11-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Excellent review, Patrick. Mine just came in last week and I started testing today. So far, so good. Average 25 yard 5-shot groups are 2.55"; mine is smoother in the trigger than you describe yours, and emerged from the box shooting point of aim/point of impact, but is most likely a later gun. No malfunctions of any kind yet, but I haven't got nearly as many rounds through mine as you have through yours yet. Safety on mine was stiffer, both on and off; hoping that will "wear in."

LOKNLOD
11-01-2017, 08:54 PM
That's a neat gun; another good video!

P.E. Kelley
11-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Excellent review, Patrick. Mine just came in last week and I started testing today. So far, so good. Average 25 yard 5-shot groups are 2.55"; mine is smoother in the trigger than you describe yours, and emerged from the box shooting point of aim/point of impact, but is most likely a later gun. No malfunctions of any kind yet, but I haven't got nearly as many rounds through mine as you have through yours yet. Safety on mine was stiffer, both on and off; hoping that will "wear in."

OK! This will come-off a little "fan boi-ish"...but Mas? As in THE Mas? Dude! Thank you for the comment!
(and thank you for the great memories of our force-on-force encounter at the "Sun n Gun" in rainy San Diego many years ago!)

Mas
11-01-2017, 10:13 PM
That was fun, Patrick. Still have the .45 GAP XD LE I got shortly after that. Most accurate .45 GAP I ever shot. I'll look forward to seeing more of your videos.