PDA

View Full Version : RFI: New Orleans vacation

NickA
08-18-2017, 12:50 PM
We (myself, Mrs.A and ten year old Daughter A) are taking a short vacation to New Orleans. I found a few similar threads from last year, but have a specific question: we plan to visit the WWII museum and the aquarium. Will I have any problem carrying at either of those places? Are any other touristy places off limits for carry?
We'll be walking or taking a cab most likely, and I don't want to have to backtrack to avoid running afoul of the law.
In general, we're staying in the area around the museum. Plan to visit the French Quarter but definitely during the day. Only nighttime activity will be dining and maybe some music, if we can find a family friendly venue. Preservation Hall and Frenchman Street have been recommended but I'm open to suggestions.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Mjolnir
08-18-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm in Baton Rouge and I have not been there yet.

On Bayoushooter someone asked that question and someone responded that they let someone know and it was "okayed".

If there is no signage concealed means just that. Even if there IS signage and you carry and they detect it they may ask you to leave. If they do then simply leave.

No way in Hell would I be in NOLA and NOT be well-armed.

Let me find that thread .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir
08-18-2017, 02:21 PM
No restrictions; not a Fed Building.
No requirement to notify.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?165517-New-Orleans-WWII-Museum-Carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk