Sorry it's a Facebook link but it still made me smile
https://www.facebook.com/120548841302589/videos/1615169961840462/

"Hell bent on being intentionally anachronistic"

Mike Pipes
08-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Clint is special!!!!!!!!!

SeriousStudent
08-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Completely off-topic, but it's good to see you here Mr Pipes.

Isaac
08-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Me too, thanks for posting. I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across newer/ones I haven't seen vids by him on youtube.

Andy in NH
08-13-2017, 02:43 PM
I've trained with TR in TX and OR.
Too bad they weren't closer; I'd like to train with Clint more.
His unique perspective on training and mind set really resonate with me.

Mike Pipes
08-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Completely off-topic, but it's good to see you here Mr Pipes.

Thank you brother

Rex G
08-13-2017, 06:59 PM
I was thinking that a faeces-book video might not play for a non-member, on this iPad, but it worked well enough.

Yes, revolving pistols are real guns. :-)

Too bad I never made it to Thunder Ranch during its Texas era, when it was a few hours' drive. (I would much rather drive, than fly, to firearms training.)

JAD
08-13-2017, 07:27 PM
I was at TR a number of times at the turn of the century and regard it as my most important training, and I take Clint very seriously. That said, it's good to see that he hasn't added more filters as he's become one of those sensitive Oregonians.

https://youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA

SeriousStudent
08-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Clint Smith, Chuck Norris, and John Wayne.

Proof that God loves America.

Irelander
08-16-2017, 11:20 AM
I was at TR a number of times at the turn of the century and regard it as my most important training, and I take Clint very seriously. That said, it's good to see that he hasn't added more filters as he's become one of those sensitive Oregonians.

https://youtu.be/hbehsFbv6XA

That is awesome!

SeriousStudent
08-16-2017, 09:51 PM
That is awesome!

That is why I love his Youtube channel.

All Clint, all the time.

Hambo
04-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Now Google Adsense thinks this thread has "no content" or "no valuable content":

[Clint Smith]Hey Google, fuck you.[/Clint Smith]

If anyone thinks Google (who owns YouTube) isn't trying to effect social change by demonetizing sites/content they don't like, well, you're wrong.

Google couldn't recognize the value of Clint's knowledge dumps if he pistol whipped them with that Model 29.

I don't always agree with Clint, but I'm glad there is someone left who isn't afraid to say what he believes.

RevolverRob
04-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Now Google Adsense thinks this thread has "no content" or "no valuable content":

[Clint Smith]Hey Google, fuck you.[/Clint Smith]

If anyone thinks Google (who owns YouTube) isn't trying to effect social change by demonetizing sites/content they don't like, well, you're wrong.

As an FYI, I am seeing an ad at the top of this page, currently. For Ameriglo (which has been my top hit for awhile now).

On my iPhone without adblock. On my laptop with PF Whitelisted, I also see an ad.

Greg
04-07-2018, 02:42 PM
I want to drag my nephew to Thunder Ranch so he can be exposed to Clintisms. IF the shit I say makes his eyes pop out I can only imagine the world of good it would do him.

I sincerely hope James Damore ends up owning Google.

RJ
04-07-2018, 02:43 PM
As my small contribution, I set my browser (FF) home page to DuckDuckGo instead of Google. Screw those guys.

I also believe my Facebook data has been scraped and sold off to the highest bidder, so my solution to that is just to log off, semi permanently. I figure the data’s gone, and there’d be no value in ‘closing’ the account.

Cookie Monster
04-07-2018, 04:55 PM
The banner ads at the top of the page have nothing to do with Google. PF has started hosting and selling ad placements directly. As soon as I get a few more advertisers on board, I'll pull the plug on Adsense altogether.

But how I am going to know where to get my "Asian Connection" or find "Mature Singles" or "Know what I am going wrong with my conceal carry."

OlongJohnson
04-07-2018, 04:58 PM
As my small contribution, I set my browser (FF) home page to DuckDuckGo instead of Google. Screw those guys.

I also believe my Facebook data has been scraped and sold off to the highest bidder, so my solution to that is just to log off, semi permanently. I figure the data’s gone, and there’d be no value in ‘closing’ the account.

If you suspend it, you basically become invisible. Your profile and all your posts ever are hidden. You still show up in your friends' friend lists, but that's all. Of course, if you ever log in, it all comes back. Which is why I haven't logged in in more than a year and a half.

RJ
04-07-2018, 06:35 PM
If you suspend it, you basically become invisible. Your profile and all your posts ever are hidden. You still show up in your friends' friend lists, but that's all. Of course, if you ever log in, it all comes back. Which is why I haven't logged in in more than a year and a half.

Thanks, I didn’t know about that option.

camsdaddy
04-07-2018, 08:56 PM
I believe this is deactivating. I think Rich_Jenkins is referring to logging out.

RJ
04-13-2018, 01:45 PM
I believe this is deactivating. I think Rich_Jenkins is referring to logging out.

Yeah, for me, just logging out.

I still communicate w my son on messenger, and I can’t get off my butt and text his phone lol. (I know Messenger is probably separate from bookface, but still)

NETim
04-13-2018, 02:27 PM
I was thinking that a faeces-book video might not play for a non-member, on this iPad, but it worked well enough.

Yes, revolving pistols are real guns. :-)

Too bad I never made it to Thunder Ranch during its Texas era, when it was a few hours' drive. (I would much rather drive, than fly, to firearms training.)

They've been running a few classes in Jan/Feb at the old facility (Flagler Ranch) the last few years. I took the "HVD/Trauma Block" class there a few years ago. It was nice to be back down there even if the facility and activity isn't what it used to be. I love that part of the world ... in winter. :)

NETim
04-13-2018, 02:35 PM
I want to drag my nephew to Thunder Ranch so he can be exposed to Clintisms. IF the shit I say makes his eyes pop out I can only imagine the world of good it would do him.

I sincerely hope James Damore ends up owning Google.

The first morning lecture alone is worth the price of admission. The guy cracks me up every time.

hufnagel
04-13-2018, 05:38 PM
someone please come up with a google voice alternative.

hufnagel
04-13-2018, 08:56 PM
I like the integration with voice, text, and voicemail, along with being able to have multiple devices connected/ringing.