PDA

View Full Version : "RUNNING TOWARD, WHEN OTHERS RUN AWAY"

walker2713
07-13-2017, 05:49 AM
https://www.city-journal.org/html/running-toward-when-others-run-away-15319.html

critter
07-14-2017, 12:05 PM
That's a good article. I think most reasoning people, i.e., those neither poisoned with nor promoting some well funded delusional ideology understand that BLM is a terrorist group where the leaders and financial backers have an agenda having little to do with 'black lives' while the weak minded blindly follow and those with propensity for violence seek opportunity.

Peally
07-14-2017, 12:49 PM
If places like Milwaukee would like a wall built around them so they can police their own craphole I'm fully in favor of it. Between them and Chicago being walled in we'd be far safer in my state.

voodoo_man
07-14-2017, 01:40 PM
If places like Milwaukee would like a wall built around them so they can police their own craphole I'm fully in favor of it. Between them and Chicago being walled in we'd be far safer in my state.

The joke is that they currently do police their own...

Peally
07-14-2017, 01:47 PM
The joke is that they currently do police their own...

It's kinda like Baghdad, it's a formality of pulling out the troops so they aren't getting involved in the sewer.

ReverendMeat
07-14-2017, 03:19 PM

Can we leave East Milwaukee unwalled? There's good bars there.

Peally
07-14-2017, 06:15 PM

Pick them up and move them beforehand, no problem.

GuanoLoco
07-14-2017, 06:50 PM

Roman's pub? Been a while...