PDA

View Full Version : WC Brig TAC Barrel part number

Rmiked
07-07-2017, 09:25 AM
I have ordered a barrel assembly ( including locking block) from Brownells, having obtained the part number directly from Beretta. It is the Stainless barrel used in the WC Brig TAC , being a 4.7" long drop in replacement for any 92 pistol. I intend on using in my 92A1 and observing performance. For those that are interested the part number is UD8A0423P. Brownells will order thru special order desk only with 5 week delivery time. They are supposed to tell me cost in a few days. I imagine around $150?

Still intend in getting the WC Brig TAC but wanting to experiment around with 92A1 mods. Already did D spring, WC steel fluted guide rod and WC chrome silicon spring to replace captured guide rod. Figured this would be neat change.

Sal Picante
07-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Cool - the WC barrel has a recessed crown, very nicely done.

Rmiked
07-07-2017, 05:10 PM
So Brownells calls back and says 5 weeks and $151.99. They said part description is "92 Tactical Inox". That doesn't sound like the black finish WC Brig Tac barrel but an Elite SS finish barrel. I have emailed Beretta for an explanation of what I would get with this part number. If the black barrel not available but this is indeed the 4.7" (Tactical) barrel with Inox finish, I think I'll still get it. Would look cool.